• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vs. Baby Bowser

Stuff3

Smash Rookie
No, but Im askign around to see if its possible. Im still new to this thing.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
This is today's Crowning Moment of Awesome. Bowser is just awesome enough to be on the stage twice. XDDD

So awesome and faithful to the original!

Stuff3

Smash Rookie
Thanks. Took me awhile to make. Are you aware of Jonny Death? He does really good rock remixes of video game music. This is the next song hes gonna do!

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Nice Work.

If I manage to learn how to reattach hitboxes, the second thing I'll do is show you how to do it and give the fireballs hitboxes.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
You've come a long way from your Phoenix Wright stage Stuff3 :p
This tops the plain old texture for Yoshi's Island (Brawl).

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
What happens after Baby Bowser falls off the screen? Does it just sort of stay static? Because that would kind of suck, as epic as the rest of it is.

LegendarySuperMario

Smash Rookie
What happens after Baby Bowser falls off the screen? Does it just sort of stay static? Because that would kind of suck, as epic as the rest of it is.
That was it did when I played on it. I personally think if the stage will end that way I think at least Baby Bowser should fall on the far right platform and either just lay there or have Kamek pick him up and fly off into the distance. Since that's what happens in the game.

DiamondbodySharpshooter

Smash Journeyman
What .rel do you need for this stage to work on a custom stage? I used the Final destination to custom rel but it ended in a freeze.

Top Bottom