• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vro Zone II. | Chicago Suburbs | Get ready for Sakurai 3!

Rat

Smash Lord
The Vro Zone is back! I'll be there next tuesday. (not comin back till saturday)

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
worked all day and i'm scheduled to close every tuesday and thursday. I get every other weekend off, so if you had a tournament for sat june 12th i would definitely be there.

Vro

Smash Lord
June 5th : $5 doubles, $5 singles. Sign up begins at noon.

venue donation is set at $5. bring a setup to waive. please mention interest.

12th is MAS, see you there.

edit:

IT'S NEVER ENOUGH. STEP IT UP MW.

this coming Thursday's smashfest will end earlier than usual. I must have time to prepare for Summercamp, so it will end at midnight.

Kels88

Smash Lord
Coming this Tuesday for sure, other dates tenative. 4 tournaments in 1 month is rough Vro.
It's amazing. I really need the practice. My tech skill in this game is really failing me:( too much **** ffxi. I'll probably be at the smashfest Tuesday, and if you are having at tourney this weekend i'll be there too.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
God **** Kels, I told you to lay off that ****. FFXI is gonna be the end of you one day. It could also be that you are splitting your Fox time with Falco.

Dart!

Smash Master
Ok im going to have to reschedule the days i want to go...sorry vro this tuesday and thursday im booked :/

Rat

Smash Lord
Why
I am hosting weeklies and tournaments to raise money for an OoS bonus for Sakurai 3 (expect this around August). Do not ask for more information about Sakurai as it is still in the works.

There will be a Sakurai 3!! Considering the amazingness of the first two, I cannot wait for this. Bags on Bags on Bags son.

Also imma be there tomorrow. Kels/Cyko you want car pool or something? (I'd call to ask but I have a new phone without any phone numbers)

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
man, i can't believe i'm missing these. i really miss chicago smash. :ohwell:

the guys in korea are ok, they're not bad. i guess i kind of took for granted just chilling with friends and familiar quality players. i don't really know these guys that well.

and everyone there, play as much as much as you can with kels, cosmo, tink. even tho they play gay(:bee:), appreciate the fact that you have high level players in your area.

Vro

Smash Lord
miss you ray chun. btw i should be in that list.

how's teaching? you found melee players?

cykofox

Smash Ace
There will be a Sakurai 3!! Considering the amazingness of the first two, I cannot wait for this. Bags on Bags on Bags son.

Also imma be there tomorrow. Kels/Cyko you want car pool or something? (I'd call to ask but I have a new phone without any phone numbers)
ill scoop you son

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
miss you ray chun. btw i should be in that list.

how's teaching? you found melee players?
lol. the vro zones were the best series of smashfests ev33er.

i found a few, only played one guy. apparently there are only 2 full setups of melee in all of korea LOL. soooo bad. i played yesterday...i felt good...but it definitely lacked something. the lack of flavor made me long for the Chicago spice. i miss playing you guys

Dart!

Smash Master

i found a few, only played one guy. apparently there are only 2 full setups of melee in all of korea LOL. soooo bad. i played yesterday...i felt good...but it definitely lacked something. the lack of flavor made me long for the Chicago spice. i miss playing you guys
the secret to finding what you're lacking is to not pick sheik ;)

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master

you miss getting ***** by all my characters?

slomo431

Smash Ace
I'm gonna try to make the June 5 one if that's cool. I'll know for sure next week

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
It is unbeatable in ganondorf dittos.... the legend grows....
I'd like a rematch sir. It's been a looooong time since we've played that matchup.

Vro, thanks for hosting tonight.

GGs everyone, it was tons of fun :)

the groups i miss playing the most in this order:
1. henrik+zec
2.team sleep
3. sveet's crew
4.peoria
9999.kochiha
woot top 3 lol

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
hahaha I don't want to own the crew, I'm too grateful to even be a part of one

Sveet just joined the pow wow, and taught us not to do what he does in smash. :p
And for teaching us that lesson, I think the crew is his :psycho:

imo we should have gone by Zudo Nation and not PSFM though lol

Kels88

Smash Lord
oh shiieeeet. dang, if the koreas go to war, my name is Ramon Chundara from brazil. either that, or i'm swimming to Indonesia.

trail...i have nothing to say. you **** <3

1. henrik+zec
2.team sleep
3. sveet's crew
4.peoria
9999.kochiha
What about Kels?

Dart!

Smash Master
oh shiieeeet. dang, if the koreas go to war, my name is Ramon Chundara from brazil. either that, or i'm swimming to Indonesia.

trail...i have nothing to say. you **** <3

1. henrik+zec
2.team sleep
3. sveet's crew
4.peoria
9999.kochiha
:( i find this offensive in some way.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
ROFL, kels is part of team sleep. believe me, i wish people half as good as kels were in korea. considering kels is basically our only national level player in chicago, you guys are lucky. and even luckier he's not a douchebag. <3 kels

dart, we didn't get to play that much, but i liked your crew. you're good in my book :)

aaahhhh, i miss chicago

Top Bottom