• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Voodoo Smash on the Bayou II

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
lol, bomber, show him who's boss. like that time your charizard lived up to like 2xx%

or was that zigg's 'zard?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
lol, bomber, show him who's boss. like that time your charizard lived up to like 2xx%

or was that zigg's 'zard?
Either, or. PT's know how to tank with Charizard.

Edit: As far as showing him who's boss. I can't really say I can. I haven't played since Battle for the South II and even then before that it had been since October of 2009 since I even played Brawl. Besides, I'm so horrible, I'm not even ranked on LA's tier list. You might as well make a Bomber tier or something because I suck so much. XD

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
you arent ranked cause you haven't played since Battle for the South II and even then before that it had been since October of 2009 since I even played Brawl.

oOTjayOo

Smash Apprentice
Do you honestly play Pokemon Trainer or is that just for show?
I was a respected ness on wifi about 3 months ago. I dont use him anymore because i think he wasnt good enough. I eneded up going to pokemon trainer and other characters. I dont use them anymore either. So yea its just for show.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Well, from the looks of things, I won't be able to go to this again. -.- (I'm sorry about all the confusion.)

I'm punished until the first weekend of November (MLG Dallas) so I'll only be able to do school related things and Lost 7 (my parents think I'm going to work) so this is a no go for me, again. -.-

TJ, we'll just have to reschedule our Money Match. Come to a Lafayette tournament if you dig the scene. :D

As far as RJ, I'll MM you at the next CI Monthly. You name the rules and price.

oOTjayOo

Smash Apprentice
Well, from the looks of things, I won't be able to go to this again. -.- (I'm sorry about all the confusion.)

I'm punished until the first weekend of November (MLG Dallas) so I'll only be able to do school related things and Lost 7 (my parents think I'm going to work) so this is a no go for me, again. -.-

TJ, we'll just have to reschedule our Money Match. Come to a Lafayette tournament if you dig the scene. :D

As far as RJ, I'll MM you at the next CI Monthly. You name the rules and price.
Message me 3 days b4 it happens plz lol the monthly

Curlz

Smash Lord
Nitez go suck a nut! <3

TJ, the next Lafayette tournament is next weekend at Play N Trade. It can be found on the OP of the Louisiana Thread. Just click the link for all the info. :]

-Ran

Smash Master
Either, or. PT's know how to tank with Charizard.

Edit: As far as showing him who's boss. I can't really say I can. I haven't played since Battle for the South II and even then before that it had been since October of 2009 since I even played Brawl. Besides, I'm so horrible, I'm not even ranked on LA's tier list. You might as well make a Bomber tier or something because I suck so much. XD
There's a lot of tournaments I'm missing. I don't have Battle for the South's Tio file, since we were never given it.

Oh yea, I'll be there with a setup.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
1: Lee ($54.00)
2: Jnig ($27.00)
3: Hyro ($9.00)
4: Randall
5: V
5: BSP
7: Li-D
7: Name Changer
9: boodie
9: AJ
9: Byron
9: PBHTJ
13: Jonathan
13: Ray
13: Cory
13: Cory W.
17: Shuckle Guy
17: Bomber

-Ran

Smash Master
Send me the TO file.

I'm assuming that's a different Ray than the New Orleans one?

Also, sorry I couldn't make it.

Curlz

Smash Lord
That's a pretty good turnout considering how long these have been absent. Good job Bomber, RJ, and Nitez! Sorry I couldn't make it either.

Bomber, what happened? D:

Bomber7

Smash Hero
That's a pretty good turnout considering how long these have been absent. Good job Bomber, RJ, and Nitez! Sorry I couldn't make it either.

Bomber, what happened? D:
It wasn't my day. I couldn't feel it. I will try to get the files to you guys soon. I just got in from BR and I'm tired.

BSP

Smash Legend
I need to learn to utilize OOS options. GGS everyone and it was fun. Hopefully we can get more turnout next time.

Curlz

Smash Lord
TJ, BSP, Bomber, RJ, and Nitez; I wanna see all of you at Lost 7 this weekend! I want Baton Rouge to join in on the crew battle! :D

Top Bottom