• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Volrec's lucky ****ing day.

Volrec

Smash Lord
Just when I thought my friday was going to turn out horrible, turn that **** around:
Wel, first of all, I had a sceince project due, today. I was working on it, andmy mom goes into "Piss (my name here) Off" mode. I really procrastinate horribly. I literally due stuff on the last day on the last hour. HEre I wish I didnt. My mom didn't let me finish, causing me not to have the project for tommorow, and part 2, To make a brouchure for the project. I also didn't do a BIT of homework, due to my knee being horribly messed up so badly. When I get home at about 3:30, I take naps, because I take the bus, and walk rather far.
As I went to bed, the reccuring voice kept going, "You're f**ed, you're f**ked, you're ***ed..

Well, I got to school. And everyone, even the kids that never do their HW, had their projects, making me feel like crap.
And suddenly, a girl tells the class. "Our science teacher is absent!" I cried tears of joy. I almost did. It turns out he actually was absent. HAppy? I think so. An extra 3 days to work on my project. I love this.

Social studies. A hw we always do every friday, summarize a newspaper article. Draaaaggg. Turns out, he didn't even freaking come to my table, OR collect it.

That, was my totally awesome day that just needed to be talked about.

I'm actually listening to "What a wonderful world" by Louis Armstrong.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
So, you skipped homework in two classes and that's your best day ever?

Good job regardless. Take it as a sign.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I don't have school on fridays. Therefore, my fridays are infinitely better than yours.

Woot.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Well if that was your best day of luck then I'm guessing you have yet to get laid.

X-PAC

Smash Cadet
I say play the odds and still don't do it, hoping your teacher has fallen into a strategically placed open manhole on the way to the school. When you're on a hot streak, gotta take advantage of it. Actually, screw that, drop out and go to Vegas baby!

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
See, stories like this just make me procrastinate even more. I'm already gonna be handing in a paper a day late (only 5% off though) but it's going to cut into my study time for my three final exams. I had like two weeks off school before now.

Zane Fleia

Smash Journeyman
Don't listen to them! It's a sign from up high! You'll never have to do homework AGAAAAAAIIIIINNNNN!!!!!!
No, really though... Don't listen to me. XD

Top Bottom