• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva La Smash 2 Singles Finals (PC v Cort)+Montage

flaco

The Terminator
Nice are these the only vids you have or took in the torny or you have more blue?
I liked the first vid when Cort killed Pc chris but still chris is the man in the game good vids man good job guys.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Thanks for getting all these up Blue. I like watching PC's Sheik.

D1

Banned via Administration
Good sheezy to Cort for givin PC's Shiek a good match...and good sheezy to PC for winning it w/ Shiek.

Kragen

Smash Ace
Nice vids, but I wanted Cort to win =(

I like underdogs

Not many Peach players have a secondary in the same level, or is Fox Cort's main? Liked his Peach more though

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Cort mains Peach and I guess seconaries... everyone >_>. Nice job on the montage Blue

Brookman

Smash Hero
cort is the best ct so stop talking garbage if you cant back it up
Like the little brother who tries to stand up for the big one, except he has no idea what he's saying and ends up just making the whole family look dumb. I do agree though, I'll money match you for the price of your plane ticket if you come down here saturday.

flaco

The Terminator
I wish you were going to the next torny on Connecticut i will money match you and make you look bad

Edit-You bumb brookman tell my brother to get better he got beat by a mewtwo

Cort

Apple Head
I asked him to play Fox/Falco. He says he hates playing fastfallers against Peach, and that he wanted to stop relying on them so much. So he wanted to practice his Sheik on me.

Top Bottom