• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva La Pink! Double Elimination Tournament April 5th

snadmonkey

Smash Journeyman
Seriously what else would u have my do? It was wrong rule set, the only thing u can do is reset match. I don't think i was at all outside the rules of the tournie, or any tournie for that matter.

Crash36

Smash Cadet
umm, what the heck should I do about wPpocketninja ? has anyone even seen him on today? if he submitted an incorrect FC then I guess he isn't playing today?

Pinch25

Smash Cadet
Sorry guy, you opened the room, you should have been more careful about the rules.. You still have another chance in the loser's bracket so don't get too worked up.

snadmonkey

Smash Journeyman
I think thats absulet garbage, its not like i played the match out or anything. I mean come on, how silly of an unstated rule is that.

snadmonkey

Smash Journeyman
nope torny it means he loses, i had samething happen. Apparently can't make honest mistakes.

Crash36

Smash Cadet
snad - to be fair, I don't know where it was said, but I knew going into this that if you set the rules wrong it's a loss.... but as they said, you're not out of it yet! you seem to be winning consistently, so just hang in there!

Crash36

Smash Cadet
well wPpocketninja, is no where to be seen ... on to the next match I guess...

Pinch25

Smash Cadet
crash, Gumtastic has the same FC as me.
Snad, you will be in the next round.
Everyone: If you have not lost twice and do not see yourself in this round's listings then you are in the next round so just hold tight.

Crash36

Smash Cadet
snad - ready when you are... and if I set the rules wrong... I will bow out gracefully =)

Crash36

Smash Cadet
ahhh I DID set the rules wrong! I didn't know the #-man was the same thing as "stock" .... I thought that was where you set how many people can join =P

oh well... you win fair and square!

Pinch25

Smash Cadet
I'm sorry for that turn of events crash, Thanks for being patient and understanding about the rules. I hope to see you in future Viva La Pink! Tournaments.

Crash36

Smash Cadet
snad - yea, my gf and I both use this Wii so the names get confusing =)

ps - you would have beaten me on 4-man anyway, you're quite good!!

Pinch25

Smash Cadet
I'm sorry Antonio, you missed the tournament. we are now having the Final match.

Crash36

Smash Cadet
Congrats, SNAD!!

Antonioseet - I see that you live on the West Coast... did you simply get the time difference wrong?

Boon :o

Smash Journeyman
Ah, congrats Snad
Those were good matches we had.

Now to look forward to Viva La Pink's next tourney.
:D

Top Bottom