• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Hmmm I'll be there although that random shoot out in JC makes me not want to ever go back to that crappy town.

iTidus

Smash Cadet
Is this monthly thing still going on? o_o if so i think i found something to do every once in awhile >:3 been looking for tourneys anywhere around here in NY.

Lobos

Smash Master
If only this wasn't the weekend after snes........alex I will make one of these.....maybe the following month? lol get hyped!

Boog!!!

Smash Rookie
Gamerdoc tournament

incase you guys havent heard..theres a brawl tournament being held at gamerdoc in bear, de and springfield, pa....its nationwide and $2500 prize for the finalist, including a trip to cali to compete in the finals (they actually fly u out)...so yea i say join it...if u need more info then here http://gamerdoc.com/ ...its all over there....but go fast cuz its almost here!!!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
incase you guys havent heard..theres a brawl tournament being held at gamerdoc in bear, de and springfield, pa....its nationwide and $2500 prize for the finalist, including a trip to cali to compete in the finals (they actually fly u out)...so yea i say join it...if u need more info then here http://gamerdoc.com/ ...its all over there....but go fast cuz its almost here!!!

niglet ***?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Sooo Saffron City is over, time for liek super hype for this! fjdkajfkldsja WOOOOOOO

Funen1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Funen1
Now if only I could find more opportunities to play with you guys outside these tournaments (and yes, I've been looking at the boards here).

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Shadow why don't you just take public transit? TOO HIGH CLASS?

Oh shiet i might be teaming with ADHD for this let's go.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Oh shiet i might be teaming with ADHD for this let's go.

This is why I didn't mention either of you when it came to hard teams. Both of the confused train wrecks will be together. How adorable.

not if i can't make it!
i need a ride! >_<
my brother is going to college and can't make it to this.
i'll gladly pay for the tolls entirely and i'll pay gas money. :(

Just take public transportation or find some other way to get there, child!

Watch out for me + seph :D

You don't stand a chance.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Shadow why don't you just take public transit? TOO HIGH CLASS?
lol, not at all. my mom just won't let me go there alone.

Just take public transportation or find some other way to get there, child!
i would take public trans if my mom let me! lol
this is far though and the idea of taking a bus there by myself all that way is crazy to my family.
i don't see how you do it, anti. **** city folk.

Allied

Smash Master
Oh is that so inui, if i do remember me and a certain crew member and friend of yours took you to 5th game in md/va. I also will say that my game has stepped up a lot since then so i will say this i wouldn't sand bag this time around sir :3 btw lol @ gifs

shadow u gotta step it up with the mom son
how else u gunna get to these tournaments lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Oh is that so inui, if i do remember me and a certain crew member and friend of yours took you to 5th game in md/va. I also will say that my game has stepped up a lot since then so i will say this i wouldn't sand bag this time around sir :3 btw lol @ gifs

shadow u gotta step it up with the mom son
how else u gunna get to these tournaments lol
rrrrrrooooooooooooooffffflllllll

we lost a game on Rainbow Cruise when we went double Snake

and then I went Ike on Frigate Orpheon and played like crap

If you're going to bring stuff up like that seriously, next time we will mercilessly crush you like we did in game five with our true team.

Your game stepped up a lot...in a few days that didn't include a weekend? I doubt that.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Cable and ADHD are teaming for this, Anti

oh and a lol inui. ill tell you right now, with a marth on ur team you wont get first or 2nd. im going to back grab pierce to up b and then maybe ill forward grab him to up b...oh wait forward grab and he airdodges?! oh no. wait...i can just wait..THEN UP B! :laugh:

Top Bottom