• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
thats sick i'm definitally coming down with some people i am pumped

omg the real Samus Is coming! I use to main you btw but I had to drop you because you just weren't enough in tourny. I'm really sorry Samus, I still you use you in friendlies though! don't hate me, We've been through so much together <3 I'll buy you lunch at this.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
omg the real Samus Is coming! I use to main you btw but I had to drop you because you just weren't enough in tourny. I'm really sorry Samus, I still you use you in friendlies though! don't hate me, We've been through so much together <3 I'll buy you lunch at this.
ROOOOOOOFLLLLLLLL

:laugh:

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
JG is too good.

To the real Samus, I need to learn to use you in Melee better. Why is it possible for you to super wavedash and pull out the extender?

[Insert joke about ZSS and it making other things extenders here]

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
theres nothing in july so ill hold a lil event there in central nj but this in august will be raype

Allied

Smash Master
what areyou talking about seph! my tournament is july 11th! duhhh

seph we teaming for this one ;D

<3

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
July was skipped because of Genesis + Otakon + Evo + the venue had their own scheduled tournaments going on, =( sorry all.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
In the meantime go to the Melee monthly :D because it's never too late to start learning/playing Melee :D

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I should go to this, seeing as I missed the last one :/

:093:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
omg lord forgive we have something called lives that we have to take care off. ny isnt dead jersey city is close no johns man up jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
never went to these, I'll try in come. But srsly, NY is so dead, does it really have to be last week of August? T.T
Last week in August, yes. As I mentioned earlier July is already a busy month, and we're trying out the Melee monthlies on August 1st, there is also S.N.E.S. which is a week before this monthly so I couldn't place it there. I also need to coordinate with the stores tournaments too, so sorry...August 29th it has to be.

You def. should have come to the other ones, but not too late to start (you got plenty of time to prep! XD).

Funen1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Funen1
Thank God Labor Day is so late this year, otherwise I would be back in Minnesota for college around late August, missing this tournament by a ridiculously slim margin (again). Anyway, I'll try to come to this.

Top Bottom