• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

TheHulk

Smash Apprentice
I would come and team up with Jbandrew. I don't know man!!! I have class after that weekend. Don't we all?

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I miss losing to characters I don't know how to fight. aka Everything but MK and Diddy XD

shurf

Smash Cadet
There's a SFIV tourney right around the time of this one. Then there's the whole issue of me needing to buy SFIV. Then I have SATs the week after (I should be studying). I can't guarantee that I'll be making it anymore. :S I'll still try my best to though.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
There's a SFIV tourney right around the time of this one. Then there's the whole issue of me needing to buy SFIV. Then I have SATs the week after (I should be studying). I can't guarantee that I'll be making it anymore. :S I'll still try my best to though.
This tourny is so much bigger and better than all that stuff. You know you want to be at this!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Just a note, like last time we will need TV's! Please post up if you can provide one, free venue fee if you do!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Eh, that's usually how things work anyway and I think it's nice to do since it's a bit of extra work to bring TV's.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
OMGOSH srsly who's coming to this cause I'm bumping it.

*looks above* mannn I double posted, OH WELL XD

Top Bottom