• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Check the first post for the pricing.

Also take note, I'll be adding this info later on today that the venue can hold up to 6 tv's extra! So pleaseeeeee let me know if you're bringing a TV to help out! :) Wii's/Brawl are also needed as well.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I'll come i might need a ride from penn station tho

if not ill just use my subways skillz

eww January 31st thats mad long

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Is this hard from PA to get to?
Mainly Philly.
Not too bad really. Depends on what bus you take and where it leaves you off. I say if you're taking the chinatown bus look for the F train and take it to 33rd Herald Sq, catch the PATH train to Hoboken or JSQ. If you need any additional help I'll do my best orrrr googlemaps XD

jersey city? i'm there
YAY!

dumba989

Smash Apprentice
This is very convenient, because i was just looking for weeklies that are to my accessibility, since my work schedule is very fluxuating and i can never get any time to play with other good players, it is perfect, right after the new years, i appreciate the work that you guys, the ones that promoted and worked hard to make this happen, possible, will definitly be coming almost every week after work, lol

flizzz

Smash Cadet
yo how far is this from Atlantic city? cause i would deffently go if you know the rest of tos wont hold it down

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Alex - The first page only has BRAWL rules on it....

And you said the first monthly has brawl in it.

Yet there is no mention of melee except that you are going to TRY to get it in the venue ...... >_>

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Alex - The first page only has BRAWL rules on it....

And you said the first monthly has brawl in it.

Yet there is no mention of melee except that you are going to TRY to get it in the venue ...... >_>

i meant read the first page cause it CLEARLY says its a brawl tournament...its a quit that he thought it was melee lolz

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LOL XD

Eh, Melee will happen.

Also if people will come and support this event then Melee will more than likely happen.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
1) She's over 18
2) WTF @ judging her chest size by a pic of her face?
3) Change your skin to Smash blue so you can see
to the right of my other banner

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I thought you hated Brawl, why are you posting in this thread? :ohwell:
I do hate Brawl. That being said, I don't hate it enough to pass up an entire day playing Melee friendlies and only playing Brawl for tournament matches to make money. See what this banner says? It says to come play me and tec0 in Melee friendlies.

Top Bottom