• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Koro how the **** are you in the 64 backroom? >_>
You have never played me. I am considered the 2nd best Yoshi online and one of the better Falcon's. I have made guides for this game and have helped numerous people with installing n64 online and answering questions. Seriously, go to the n64 section before you assume something <_<

Looking for a partner still lol.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Uh, so it seems that there are 7 people (including Florida) that need to get here from the city. Obv I cannot drive that many people. If anyone has 2 spots, coming from LI/NYC, that'd be awesome and save everyone's butt.

EDIT: Problem solved, I think...

EDIT2: Indeed, OOS is good on getting there, John#s still stuck without a ride if someone can hook him up.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Maybe John#s should not of waited till the day b4 to look for a ride like an idiot..

What's the status on the stream? TKO go buy a dazzle lmao

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Oh man lookit all the support. D:

I'll be on Aim for a few more hours, so hit me up if you've got an offer to carpool.

Remember, I'm willing to travel to any subway-accessible waiting location.

D1

Banned via Administration
SSF4 might be canceled cuz I don't have a ride there, and like an idiot I believed someone who told me the Path train goes all the way there.

Smh...sorry guys.

I'm not asking for a ride since there are none anyway plus John Number's can't even get a ride.

One thing I can offer though is if someone can pick me up from Newark Penn Station, NJ I'll spot their venue fee for 'em no doubt.

As a host for one of the events, I wouldn't mind shelling out some cash for someone who's willing to help me out.

If anyone's down to drive me from Newark Penn Station, NJ (which is the last stop on the Path Train) I'll pay your venue fee for ya.

This is for those that still want SSF4 to happen today.

Call/Text me @ 646-247-8609 in the morning please <3 Much appreciated.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
This is Diem.

I'm coming. I would rather carpool. if someone wants to pick me up, I'll be more than happy to pay all the tolls.

Also, D1, I can run SF4 if you want. text me.

Edit, I'm less than 5 minutes off of the parkway!

iRJi

Smash Champion
I know its last minute, but if anyone good is looking for a partner, I need one =/.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
so that should mean cable and atomsk are facing m2k and ally right now in losers finals.

Nairo called and said:

they beat mvd and will in winners semies, beat ally and m2k in winners finals, waiting in grands

cable and atomsk beat allied and vinnie. allied and vinnie beat cheese and inui round 1. inui and cheese lost to izumi and riot in losers. DAT ZELDA!

memorys a bit fuzzy even tho it was 10 min ago but one of either allied and vinnie or izumi and riot beat seibrik and afro.

singles about to start. around 50-60 people.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
VGBootcamp had car troubles and weren't able to come so there is no livestream. Important sets will be saved to RJ's Wii and eventually will be uploaded on youtube.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
MVD almost won, last hit vs M2k, m2k won.

Nairo vs ally is on game 2, ally won game 1 in a ditto. knew he wouldnt go snake lol.

ally won 2-0 mk dittos.

Top Bottom