• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 8 : Oct 23rd Results

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I didn't bring my Wii. It was probably Ksizzles, everyone thought that Wii was mine cuz I was playing on it for like an hour.

-Remix-

Smash Journeyman
God I hate Pierce and Dark pch. Two of the worst posters on SWF by far.

You two are the most redundant, repetitive, and just plain annoying posters.

Dark pch you won't do anything to EE IRL . Keep writing 50 pages of posts why you think everyone is out to get you.

And Pierce, you're not good if you don't place in the money. Period. I can beat anyone in MD/VA in friendlies.

You suck dude. Hang it up or stick to your even worse commentary. At least then people will only have to hear you embarass yourself rather than watch it.
Oh.mah.lawd

sippin' on some hateerraaddeee

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
loll, ill accept that Luigi Ganon match. It is really not against you Gunblade, SWR is a great group and I enjoy playing against all of you guys.

Also you were facing the MK TkBro before you say you were facing the GaW. You faced JG the entire match who if I remember right hasn't used game and watch since brawl came out. Seriously, keep on posting, it does not make this post go anywhere or change the fact that our team got last. I was the person who asked you if we were going to team. We played a few rounds, I asked if you wanted to team,and you said sure. If you thought I was that "horrible" before the tournament started as we played a few matches before, I would have found some other person to team with.
In other words, blame both of us, kirby can't carry a team. umad?

B0NK

Smash Lord
^^^ lol this guy doesn't know when to shut up xD

keeps bringing back a mute point

-Remix-

Smash Journeyman
loll, ill accept that Luigi Ganon match. It is really not against you Gunblade, SWR is a great group and I enjoy playing against all of you guys.

Also you were facing the MK TkBro before you say you were facing the GaW. You faced JG the entire match who if I remember right hasn't used game and watch since brawl came out. Seriously, keep on posting, it does not make this post go anywhere or change the fact that our team got last. I was the person who asked you if we were going to team. We played a few rounds, I asked if you wanted to team,and you said sure. If you thought I was that "horrible" before the tournament started as we played a few matches before, I would have found some other person to team with.
Lol...

That post didn't deserve a "umad" whatsoever.

Silly Weegee's.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
bonk you are on it...lol...but its all good...lol some people just don't know their place sometime..

you keep referring to this second match as if the first match (which was on stream so everyone saw how much of a skill gap was between us) never happened

keep on living that dream...

Allied

Smash Master

>umad?

what are you 12?

HelpR

Smash Ace
LOL allied, green text and all.

**** dude, so much arguing, both in this thread and in NJ PR.

You guys need to relax.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
@Koro
***** shut up...Its clearly your fault we got last

you missed hella chance's to get easy kills out of my grabs because you was too busy johing about your controller/getting *****

and for your Info Kirby vs GaW is virtually supposed to be an unwinnable matchup...Chudat aka the best kirby on east coast has yet to beat a notable GaW...so don't go around throwing matchup ratios at me and ****

especially when you specifically ASKED to play the GaW because you couldn't handle JG but now you try to blame me because I was playing safe and not running in there getting my **** wrecked trying to take a stock?...***** you took one of my stocks everygame so obviously I wasn't getting killed either

Idc about The match vs JG and gunblade because by that time i was done team teaming with your garbz ***

YOU LOST ALL OF YOUR STOCKS WITHIN 3 MINUTES OUR FIRST MATCH....TOOK MINE AND LOST THAT FASTER THEN IT TOOK ME TO LOSE 1 STOCK

which that had me against A wario and an MK and still manage to Take a stock off both of them and do mad damage before they took my last one

no offense to you guys MIB and smurf..you guys clearly played solid.

after we lost to gunblade and JG I actually said Thank you to them...becuase after the first lost I was already sick of teaming with you.

talk to me when you stop placing higher than last off Bye's

talk to me when you get 5th in dubz consistently

not tryna be a D**K but you clearly are trying to put the blame on me when you clearly got destroyed every match we played...
i honestly took a chill during this set esp after ur partner died but meh w/e

*eats popcorn

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
>umad?

what are you 12?
>green text
> ">"

What are you, 14 or some random person who spews memes out 30 times a day since the internet is for "lulz"

Relax, really. You said teaming with me was fine when we played matches. It's a single brawl tournament, who cares. Chill...out...

I am done discussing this, move it to PM's if you honestly want to respond to this.

as smurf said:

Allied

Smash Master
>green text
> ">"

What are you, 14 or some random person who spews memes out 30 times a day since the internet is for "lulz"

Relax, really. You said teaming with me was fine when we played matches. It's a single brawl tournament, who cares. Chill...out...

I am done discussing this, move it to PM's if you honestly want to respond to this.

as smurf said:

Wait you're really getting @ me? LOOL

1. You obviously are 12 because i could tell in tournament you have not hit puberty.

2. Why are you bothering to respond like 5 days later and then bothering to save yourself by trying to look like the more mature person saying "Lets take this to PMs" You obviously wanted the last word, little one.

3. Smurf could not of said that, thats a gif. Ugly kid

Vinnie

Smash Master

1. You obviously are 12 because i could tell in tournament you have not hit puberty.

2. Why are you bothering to respond like 5 days later and then bothering to save yourself by trying to look like the more mature person saying "Lets take this to PMs" You obviously wanted the last word, little one.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Well, despite losing so early on in the bracket, I played better than I have in these past 2.5 years against Jtails and Atomsk.

And now I'm apparently a supervillain, because of my trademark "noooooo."

Also, I hereby quit moneymatching forever, unless it's a $1-$2 match of main vs. main.
You are the only weird smasher I get along with.

This is the last time I ever team with a random...new rule

IF I DON'T KNOW YOU BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT...WE AINT TEAMING

after this tournament I'm pretty sure people saw I'm way to F**king good to be teaming with some scrub. I have never placed LAST PLACE in Dubz.....except for like when I first started doing them like a year ago.

^yes all that is aimed at you Koro...worst teammate ever...after you talked all that **** too "I team with kirbys all the time", "I'm Good"

I don't like being lied to

I wanted to meet you, but I couldn't make it. Go to Inui's :)

Alex btw, This venue sucked ****.

I was starving.

Get the E-Spot again.
Nahhh, keep it here. It's nice having a place with parking. I'll be at the next one.

It's the smash community. I'm use to it. so it's w/e. people like him don't have the balls to act all big in my face and need to hid behind a computer. Just let it go and let people talk **** verm. it's been a long time since I beat someones ***. I would not mind having to do it again.
Dark Peach can threaten people but pictures and gifs are ban worthy material? Mods are stupid.

I should have known. big Momma has never used such grammar in his life.

10lols.
LMAO!
Who are you again?
This^

Judging by the post alone he's clearly someone who isn't worth your time.
Really? Do you have any idea how annoying you are to be around? I mean that in all seriousness. Do you realize it or delude yourself into thinking you're enjoyable company?

I love you.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I would say keep it here but.

You're forced to get in a car to get some food.

@E-Spot i can easily walk two blocks and get some good ol subways.

Idk i'd rather be satisfied hunger-wise

T0MMY

Smash Master
Shoutouts:
Everyone, I <3 you all.

I'll try to visit again sometime as soon as I can (if this trip doesn't end up killing me).
The only thing I don't understand is why you all capitalize the 't' in my name, lol.

33: T0mmy: Do better ;_;
I did well for how exhausted I was. I'm still a day and a half away from home... I am on a bus right now.
Play me on west coast, I do better there, this one was for fun, and I'm glad I could make it ([^___^]

Extra special shoutout to Verm, you're the east coast Moochero, glad I met you.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Sorry, been really busy with mid-terms and several family emergencies.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
A few doubles videos are going up tonight, the rest hopefully later today.

http://www.youtube.com/videogamebootcamp

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PnlJbxqTLzo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PnlJbxqTLzo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Top Bottom