• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Violence is on sale today - Anna for DLC! * Waiting for new stock! Bear with us here! *

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Now that Robin already has the tomes and Levin Sword, how would Anna be unique?
They could go the Merchant Anna route and have her use the Lances. As far as I know, no other character uses one. I suppose Palutena comes close with her staff but still.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Why is there still no Anna character-mod for brawl/pm? :/
There's an Anna colored Lucina mod. But yes unfortunately BluePikmin's right. Not necessarily a high demand. Not that anyone seems to be taking requests cuz I have still not gotten the RWBY mod I've asked for.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Ooh, after playing FE:A, for some reason, I want Anna to be a playable character. Especially after reading @Hong's moveset, she seems like she'd be a great character.

You have my support!

Makin' them deep cuts.

Magikarpow

Smash Journeyman
I would support her if Fire Emblem didn't already have 4 reps XD.

She is the only character that is consistent throught out the series right?

She might have a shot next smash, but i kinda doubt for DLC.

Game And Guy

Smash Cadet
The day Robin was confirmed with a random ass, not even true-to-the-game, Levin Sword was the day all my hopes for Anna was crushed. It just doesn't feel right without her using the levin sword (like an actual levin sword)

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Yeah, and I imagined her to not just stick to the levin sword, more like a culmination of all ways Anna has appeared (yes, a Pegasus Knight Final Smash). Was thinking more of all of that with playable Awakening Anna
I would've actually had her pull out different weapons from her backpack:

She could have a long-distanced Levin Sword attack as a smash attack, a special side move that uses a Warp on an opponent (sending them a fair distance away if they get close), a javelin attack, and a throwing axe. Her normal attacks would then have amazing poking ability despite being decently weak, with her strength lying in keeping opponents a certain distance away from her and hitting them hard from that distance.

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
I had an idea for an Anna moveset that utilized most/all of the weapon types in Fire Emblem (I don't like the idea of her just using swords, all things considered). I never wrote it out, though.

I suppose I could write it down if people were interested in seeing it.

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I could easily see Anna use any weapon and Tome in the game for all kinds of different attacks. Of course I could also see Leif doing the same thing... But overall Anna's probably the better pick for the next Smash game, assuming she continues to be a playable character.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
There'd still be some room to do interesting stuff with even if she was left as a Trickster and was limited to swords and staves. They could reference her existence as a Legacy Character by having her pull out weapons from throughout the series for her attacks.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
There'd still be some room to do interesting stuff with even if she was left as a Trickster and was limited to swords and staves. They could reference her existence as a Legacy Character by having her pull out weapons from throughout the series for her attacks.
Or they can reach from her other reclasses too like Assassin and Sage. Why not? Robin uses Nosferatu even though he can only be a Dark Mage/Sorcerer to use it.
Mostly because I want a Lethality Final Smash...

Freduardo

Smash Champion
I'd actually prefer they just make the red haired female Robin costume an Anna alt like Alph or Koopa Kids. Then the levin sword is there and I feel Robin's playstyle is the most true to the Fire Emblem Franchise as a whole (weapons run out, swords and magic, etc.)

loganhogan

Smash Ace
Robin crushed my hopes for Anna not that I dislike Robin, it's about time we had a non-lord swordsman to me one of the two were the perfect remedy but of course Anna was my preferable choice. I hope they give her a bigger role next time so she can eventually land a spot in smash bros, she's one of my most wanted as it is.

-Nesta-

Smash Cadet
NNID
oNESTAo
There's an Anna colored Lucina mod. But yes unfortunately BluePikmin's right. Not necessarily a high demand. Not that anyone seems to be taking requests cuz I have still not gotten the RWBY mod I've asked for.
Is it possible to rip 3d models from Awakening yet? That would make things a lot easier.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Is it possible to rip 3d models from Awakening yet? That would make things a lot easier.
I honestly couldn't tell you. From what I've seen, at least in the case of Palutena, they got her model from the Brawl trophy rather than the Uprising model. And the Lucina models look custom made.

Hank Hill

Smash Apprentice
She'd beat the enemy with her love and charm.
Actually a character fighting with love and charm would be very intriguing to say the least. Sadly, being an ultimate waifu won't be enough to get into Smash Bros. unless Sakurai wishes to bless us with such a fine addition!

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
Actually a character fighting with love and charm would be very intriguing to say the least. Sadly, being an ultimate waifu won't be enough to get into Smash Bros. unless Sakurai wishes to bless us with such a fine addition!
I think Peach fulfills this.

LoveGame

Master of the Disco Stick
NNID
HanabiKawai
3DS FC
5129-1774-2334
Not sure if I can still post here, but definitely add me to the support list! Anna's my favorite FE character and one of my favorite gaming characters in general. I could write a whole paragraph, but to make a long story short, she's definitely my most wanted newcomer now that Mewtwo's in, even if she is an odd choice.

Really hoping someone makes an Anna texture/sound hack for Brawl/PM. Awakening gave plenty of sounds to work with.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I have no idea why I've never posted here befiore.

Would love to this happen. Anna is a bona fide sweetheart. And she's a Trickster and Tricksters are da bess~

LoveGame

Master of the Disco Stick
NNID
HanabiKawai
3DS FC
5129-1774-2334
I'm working on the sound hacks, but I don't think I have enough files to work with,
Hmm. May have to give it the ol' YTP treatment. Pitch-shift/mix sounds together to make new ones and whatnot. Either way good luck on that!

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
It doesn't look like Anna isn't appearing anywhere in the new FE trailer.
I'm a little worried, the least I expect is that the Annas will come back, at least as merchants for the game.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I'm a little worried, the least I expect is that the Annas will come back, at least as merchants for the game.
Considering she's appeared in every game except Gaiden and Intelligent Systems love her to bits, I think it's a safe bet that she'll return.

Playable Trickster Anna when~?

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
it was the first teaser trailer showing off battles and like five notable characters. Don't you think you're kinda overreacting with your worrying?

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Just waiting for the eventual Fire Emblem Series Amiibo wave and we'll finally get out Anna Amiibo. Yep, should be in a few years. :smash: I'll be waiting.

Top Bottom