• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vilt's Drive to Tipped Off 5 (2 possible spots left)

Vilt

Smash Lord
Yo yo yo NC bros. I need to know if anyone is going to Tipped Off 5 and needs a ride. I am willing to pick up people in Winston-Salem, Greensboro, and anything along I-85 or if you get a ride to me, which I live in Burlington now, I will take you. I need to know when everyone can leave(early morning of the tourney, or night before.), how much gas money each person should pay, and when we should head back. ( End of tourney night, or morning after) I can carry up to 3 people in my car but if absolutely someone can't get a ride, I can fit a fourth. (in the trunk) xD

I am driving my car all the way down and back up from GA. So I don't care if you have a license and I don't need to switch off with anyone. :)

If anyone is interested please post and post on above issues. My car can do about 240-300 miles on a full tank usually.

If you guys need anymore info post and ask. I will respond.

Note: I do not have a place where you can put your car over the weekend safely.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Gofg if you can get to me I'll be willing to take you.

People need to jump on the band wagon here and come with me.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Is Birmingham, Alabama too far? :x

I'll try to get a ride with some AL bros. I'm fairly certain Reflex is going... I should **** him in a Sonic Adventure 2 Battle MM. Hope to see mah NC bros again!

lord karn

Smash Master
I need a ride with someone. I can drive to Burlington to meet you. I'll pay whatever my share is in gas.

Vilt

Smash Lord
I'm willing to pick you up Karn. You're not that far outta my way. What do you think about driving the night before the tourney or the morning of.

Come on people you know you wanna come.

PP you should just hop in my car with Seven. Then we are all set and can just come up with when we wanna leave and come back.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
We are going to Fullmetal's the day before the tournament because Fullmetal is saving special room for his favorite Falco mains(<3 that guy). If you can do that, Seven and I will probably go with you. If not, then I guess we're driving.

Seven seems to like driving. I dunno, I'll talk to him and get back to you.

lord karn

Smash Master
It would save everyone a lot of money to carpool unless we filled up both cars. . .

Would Fullmetal allow our full car to stay there?

Vilt

Smash Lord
I'll talk to Fullmetal.

Anyone bringing a set up? My trunk is huge and can probably fit like 3-4 TVs and the other stuff.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941

Dude, if i stack my money up right... im willing to take this road trip... IF I DONT GO 2 s.n.e.s this weekend... and spend all my money on that

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua

Dude, if i stack my money up right... im willing to take this road trip... IF I DONT GO 2 s.n.e.s this weekend... and spend all my money on that

don't go to SNES this weekend because I'm going to TO5 and we gotta chill and stuff and Falco ditto and talk about how there's almost nothing to do at Pembroke and **** broski.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
I will go with you vilt. I would really like to go/will pay my share of gas money/can bring dvd recorder 2 wii's copy of melee and brawl

Edit: Just need to find out if I'm not busy will get back to you

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LoZR's car will be full and I doubt Vilt will drive out there to get you, Lucas. You should ask somebody for sure though.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Do you think you'd be able to pick up Tope and Cyrain if they got fairly close to Gboro, Vilt?
How close is fairly? xD

Either way it would depend on if you rode with me PP. I would have room for one more person if you did. You Seven Karn and I. Also you have ridden in my back seat before so I would like you guys to be comfortable and it would be up to you and Seven if you wanted to put another person back there.

Vilt

Smash Lord
I've been working bro. xD Need to make money for trips son. IM me but I'll be on today so just post.

Top Bottom