• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villager Video Thread

Envoy_

Smash Cadet
Here's grand finals from a tourney I went to. The gentleman I faced (Kman) is currently the best in my state. Not gonna lie, I lack Diddy experience and usually switch to Villager to try and fight the MU, lol. This is my 2nd time facing him in tourney and 3rd time in general (we fought in winner's and grands in that tourney too but he bopped me with solo Doc at the time). I switch over to Villager the last two games since he switched to Diddy. My Villager (and Sheik) needs more work in my opinion and so I'm open to critics and tips. Thank you guys in advanced!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVFuKtL4sK4 -Grand Finals: Envoid (Sheik/Villager) vs Kman (Falcon/Diddy)

Last edited:

Mtn64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mtnn64
3DS FC
4742-5103-9358
I'll be posting a video here as well as in a seperate thread voicing my thoughts about the watering can, as I feel its SEVERELY undervalued and as horrid as it looks it can actually provide some nice kills you may or may not have been able to do with a different move.
A lot about villagers is knowing EVERY SINGLE option you have in a match. This shouldn't be overlooked. BUUUUT I'll save that for a seperate thread i'll be making to discuss it with other villy mains.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
uhhhhg did rupee had to play Rugby Shirt?
It seems that Rupee was a little too comfortable with for glory Links
I bet everyone's too comfortable with For Glory Link, Toon Link, Sonic, Villager, and Little Mac. Then you fight the real deal and get your butt whooped.

Last edited:

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
Back with some matches to review, I play villager last game of both sets:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fWr9clDkx0 - vs 1st place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpYHlwDGkc0 - vs 3rd place, After putting him in losers he knocked me right out of the money later :facepalm: Next time.
In the match against the DK he was up a stock on you at like 150% to 220% and you kept pressuring with Lloid but only tried Fair afterwords despite him sitting in shield everytime you'd Lloid, when you notice someone shielding over and over to avoid lloid try running up to them and grabbing them, especially at that % your Backthrow would've killed him a lot sooner, fishing for those Fsmash kills and Fairs over and over made it a little too easy for him to rack up % while surviving due to how stale Nair and Fair were

static899

Smash Rookie
I found this video that is not actual villeger gameplay, but this video sums up villeger's pocket move in a nutshell if possible.

Last edited:

lancepantss

Smash Cadet
That's MLG PRO
Thanks, me and my friend actually discovered this on accident while we we're juggling just two. We made this YouTube channel bout a week ago and we just ordered HD recording equip. We have so much content to show the world, subscribe for more cool stuff :) also ID: sepatown

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Been a while since I've posted here, so ive got a lot to post.

Kohak

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, recently had a doubles tournament with special guests DKWill, NinjaLink, Larry Lurr and JTails. Over 40 teams entered and my partner and I got 5th. Here's some vids of our Villager/DDD team. Hope you enjoy

Top Bottom