• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC]Smashfest Easter Friday+Saturday

Noxus

Smash Cadet
A tourniement sounds like a good idea maybe even some hype crews?

PrettyCoolGuy

Smash Ace
HYPE CREW BATTLE GOING DOWN
EPIC SALT
MILES V PCG
CAN MILES GET REVENGE FOR ME BEATING HIM IN HIS HOUSE BY BEATING ME AT MY HOUSE
DRAFT STYLE
MILES GETS FIRST PICK AS GUEST

GET
HYPE

Last edited:

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
SurPr15e finds this event tempting but due to his Catholic devotion, he cannot make it. He won't be able to make it on Friday as it is Good Friday and won't be able to make it on Saturday as he will be in church. He says he will see you at BAM and bring the enigma and hype you all need and deserve. He will also conquer you all at SurPr15e vs the world. He says see you there.

Jamwa

Smash Champion
SurPr15e finds this event tempting but due to his Catholic devotion, he cannot make it. He won't be able to make it on Friday as it is Good Friday and won't be able to make it on Saturday as he will be in church. He says he will see you at BAM and bring the enigma and hype you all need and deserve. He will also conquer you all at SurPr15e vs the world. He says see you there.
i thought u praise ganon or w/e

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
i thought u praise ganon or w/e
I do but I find Jesus/God a lot more cooler. He just has that thing that can capture your attention/presence and was also the founder of hype. I mean rising from the dead after 3 days and proving everyone wrong is pretty hype. Everyone was stoked when he rose from the dead. Their celebrations were more louder and merrier than when Mango 4-stocked Leffen at APEX 2014.

Top Bottom