• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne N2C Thread: Regular casual meetups for Brawl/Melee/Smash 64

Splice

Smash Hero
I don't know guys, as long as this isn't disturbed

then

that would be good too

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
That "some guy that approached me" happened to be the manager or owner of mana bar. I havent contacted him yet but I will ask him exactly what hes offering and get back to yall.

:phone:

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
That "some guy that approached me" happened to be the manager or owner of mana bar. I havent contacted him yet but I will ask him exactly what hes offering and get back to yall.

Would love to know a little more about this.

I'd be happy to talk to him and try to organize us something.

pressokman

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys :) Monkeybear here. I have a friend from my home town just recently move to Melbourne for uni and he is interested in meeting some of you guys and playing some melee. His name is Shoichi Hirose and on a politeness scale of 1-Japanese you know where he is. He is a legend. Anyone want to show him a good time and show him Australia can play melee?

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Dude i can show him the ropes

and by that i mean ill pump him in melee and steal his money and concince him monkey bear caused all the bad things in his life

lets go

pressokman

Smash Apprentice
alright, he plays falcon and he is probably around your level. haven't played either you or him for awhile now though. i'll get him to make a smashboards account or something.

Aggromidget

Smash Apprentice
what's with all the monash clayton love? i go to monash clayton too... where's my love? ohwait, i'm not japanese, i'm a chinese :p
haven't played tourneys in foreeeevverr, mainly cos i work on weekend nights >.< i'm up for friday smash until 6.45, i have work at 7.30. i'll do my best to attend upcoming tourney on aug 6th. i'll drag another falcon along, more falcons, the merrier

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Checked out the Mana Bar last night and talked to the owner as well. He caters more for the casual crowd, seeing as the Bar makes money through people buyng drinks, and competitive tourney goers aren't usually down to buy drinks. That's of course assuming they're over 18 in the first place.

N64 was playing at the Mana Bar, good fun and came first in the FFA's even though I don't play this version much at all.

If more people start going to N2C I might start playing Smash again :)
Can't make this friday though.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Yea, its on the wii classic controllers, and you gotta request the game be put on.

Didn't realise the bar was so small, so don't go in thinking it's massive >_<

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
might go check mana bar out this weekend also i hope to get back into smash now that my life has settled back down doing tafe 2 days a week andwork 3 days things r looking up

Splice

Smash Hero
you guys should try and be free on wednesdays.

School finishes at 12:40 on wednesdays.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
i had tak over tonight to play

keep up with the times (aka ask me to play)

having kier and tom over on friday before tourney

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Hmm 5pm might not work. Yeah if it was a little earlier sure but I can't do 5pm. Sorry :(
I'll just settle for playing this weekend.

earla

Smash Lord
mayb, what time would you prefer + how long wud u be able to stay?

j wats ur mobile number?

mine is 0439080710

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Full time work attila? Or just having school and work taking over completely? Lol.

Well yeah, I'm working full time pretty much. So I'm only spare weekends.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Hmm....i think I might actually come to this one.

Maybe.

Insta-edit: yeah can I drive down and just go tourney from yours phil? In other words, can I stay the night? I have one of those penises you love so much.

Top Bottom