• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne CouchWarriors 2011 - AGM News

Would you like to see a cash prize pool? (Public vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
Mebbe I will, where is this so called smash meet?

Also, I travel "past" Boronia on my way home from work these days. Maybe I can swing past this week and pop my head in.
i have year 12 exams coming up, so i'm out of action until mid november, but there are meets all around melbourne every few weeks or so...
when i do host, it'll be in boronia.

stick around :chuckle:

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
You'll need a super ultra master pokeball to catch meeeee!

I'll watch this space for info then. Cheers.

kupo

Smash Lord
Dont bail last minute please. Looking forward to the almighty presence of Joink. Be prepared to die of laughter...

...one man...one destiny!

(LOL)

kupo

Smash Lord
Oh dear, this reminds me the day you suprised me ingame when you bought wow.

Good days man! Show some lovin'!

P.S Still have the pics LOL

P.P.S Show.me.your.bed.room.moves.Urge.to.up.be.rising.

YEHS!

PPPPPPPPPPPSSS
The falcon PPP. ROFL!

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Has a date for this been set yet? If not, then would it be possible to be on the weekend of the 7/8th so it doesnt collide with Stigma B or the working date for Boost? x3 pweeeze

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
"Oh dear, this reminds me the day you suprised me ingame when you bought wow.

Good days man! Show some lovin'!

P.S Still have the pics LOL

P.P.S Show.me.your.bed.room.moves.Urge.to.up.be.rising.

YEHS!

PPPPPPPPPPPSSS
The falcon PPP. ROFL!"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. You just made my day xD

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Jon, please return to the Smash scene. The fact you missed Rocky (if even just to be there), is a crime punishable by Falcon's raging crotch.

kupo

Smash Lord
We "were" the elite four! Then there were six from the superchallenge. Then many cames.

If Jon comes back, I'll try and make Cella come to meets! Then it'll be all fun secksay tiemz!

Yep yep! Amazing smash times ahead! :3 Needs a b*stardry appearance by Kyattsu though :<

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Lol, I'm not committing myself, but I certainly would like to catch up with you guys again. Its been, literally years since we played smash. Cao, I also looked through lots of your facebook photos, you've really done a lot with your life since we last spoke. I commend thee.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
=D =D =D =D =D =D S2 Syrick ^^

I'm watching this space for the next Melbourne meet. I'll go wherever. No one's talking tho =p **** kids and their exams, I finished yr12 in '03 *rant rant rant BACK IN MYYYY DAY!*

Dekar289

Smash Hero
at least the november monthly will run for sure
but there will be smashies before then

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
We have a tentative date for S-Hybrid: Saturday November 21. It's the day before S-Brawl.

kupo

Smash Lord
Hey Mikul, I'll take you up on that. Brinstar fun times kgo! Think I've come up with a decent strat on that stage >:3 along with othersssss. THEORYCRAFTIN'! I be laffin'

Tak, Tibs, sif be bad. I havent played properly before Rocky (probably a couple of months or longer) and look where I've come :p. Just takes a few friendlies to be back at a good level.

... :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom