• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC-Gippsland] FFL4 - Cancelled.

Noddy

Smash Rookie
Can do 1st-4th of July...
Hopefully that fits ok around everyone.

SadisticPanda

Smash Apprentice
NNID
L4D4ever1718
3DS FC
0748-4043-7867
Really hoping I can attend. Been hoping for an event like this for a while now. :joyful:

Nido

ily Sebby
1st - 9th of July is great for me. Any interest in running PM doubles?

Coming out from Geelong will take a million years so if it finishes really late and trains stop running I might need housing.

Last edited:

FMSKenny

Smash Rookie
1st - 9th of July is great for me. Any interest in running PM doubles?

Coming out from Geelong will take a million years so if it finishes really late and trains stop running I might need housing.
If we have enough setups to realistically complete singles in an adequate time, certainly!

I've heard you've become Doozy's mentor or something, who's probably staying with me, so I'll put you on the list for my place if you are cool with that. If you are going to RMIT we can work out details then.

Nido

ily Sebby
If we have enough setups to realistically complete singles in an adequate time, certainly!

I've heard you've become Doozy's mentor or something, who's probably staying with me, so I'll put you on the list for my place if you are cool with that. If you are going to RMIT we can work out details then.
Hopefully that'll be the case because PM dubs is fun as, I might not actually be able to go to RMIT because school :/

I'm just giving Doozy tips because I saw obvious places for improvement.

Hampton Furton

Smash Rookie
I suppose I should reply on here too. I'm definitely coming to this if I can fit it in, but around July 4 I have a mess of obligations.
Hope I can make it.

Last edited:

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I can make a Friday - Sunday event. Anything else is a no. Although I have 2 weeks off at the end of July which doesn't really matter so I don't know why I mentioned it.

FMSKenny

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, unfortunately we might have to push this back abit further into July.

Negotiations with venue aren't going well (no response in over a week, complete indecision etc), and given the potential turnout I'm not even sold on the idea of even needing a venue at all.

I'll give them another go tomorrow and see what happens.

If we still manage to get this down, what are the chances of CRT's being brought down?

I can probably source 2-3 myself and Wii's to cover those, S.D's TV would make 4. I'm hoping for probably double that amount though.

Splice

Smash Hero
i can bring a TV there and back if I'm getting driven
I also have a console but it's temperamental

Hampton Furton

Smash Rookie
Later in July is more promising for me and possibly Doozy too. Can supply p:m wii and melee disc probably. Only CRT I have is pretty **** and can't drive so that's out of the picture...

Last edited:

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
If its later in July that works well for me. I plan on driving and I will be going right through the south east of Melbourne so I'm happy to pick up a couple of ppl along the way.

Hobs_

Smash Journeyman
If it's the last week in July I'd be keen. Can't bring TVs but I can bring two consoles.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
many melbourne smashers going acl 19th-20th, and/or watching TI4 (dota2)
otherwise i'm there, with a console and free coaching for all

Splice

Smash Hero
I'll go down to Gippsland if SD is there atm so pref. after the 23rd if this gonna be delayed

Top Bottom