• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Don't Get Bashed - Results on post #736 (default top of page 50)

Dekar289

Smash Hero
yeah sadly if you don't live east of melbourne then this one could be a bit of a journey to get to...
it's only a one off though, and a big tournament, well worth the trip :)

Dekar289

Smash Hero
that'll take place in december or jan next year... once a year is a one-off lol...
k it's an annual major

point is... monthlies are more central

tibs7

Smash Champion
Team partner for brawl anyone? I dunno if Bryan is coming.....

Oh and I need someone for melée to :3

asianaussie

Smash Hero
ill fill in for brawl doubles if someone needs a partner

me and my ike

be warned that whenever i pick up a gamecube controller i magically forget the fact that the shield button exists

Vermy

Smash Champion
K I'm attending now. Plz come to this Cao, I'm bringing my top hat so we can be "Upper Class Woxplosion".

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
coming at 10:45ishh

Probably bring wii. Cbf with the cupcakes tonight :/ lol

Although is anyone taking a camera tomorrow? Someone should take some pictures :3. Well I'll bring mine anyways.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Well I want to make them, but its too late =P. My parents would rage if i pulled out the blender while they're trying to watch tv rofl.

MAKE ME FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

But yes, mc donalds next door, i forgot. Ima fill up on ice cream again =O

Dekar289

Smash Hero
oh it's the bomb from ttyd? :)

attention new people:
any problems tomorrow, call Redact 0401 355 419 or me on 0423 199 184

jezza_10

Smash Apprentice
cant wait for the tourney guys. me, my brother and my sister will ALL be wearing mario hats!! :)

We play amongst each other but never competively around victoria. We have been to one tourney back in november and we learnt alot, and i can't wait for this one aswell.

REMEMBER!! mario hats :D

I'm also bringing my cousin along, he also plays brawl.

See everyone there

Dekar289

Smash Hero
hope you have fun, learn a lot, meet all the great people in the smash scene etc etc
see you in a matter of hours lol

jezza_10

Smash Apprentice
the smash scene really needs to be bigger... i mean as big as the call of duty scene... ?? lol. well not that big but u get wat i mean. None of my school friends played smash bros, theres a few friends that did/do play but their no good. and at the 3 stock'd tourney in novmber there was only bout 30 brawl competitors... why cant it be massive haha :)

Dekar289

Smash Hero
yeah, people just look at smash as a kids party game, not a serious fighter. even i did, til i found out about the scene. but once you're in the competitive smash scene, you love it so much you stick around, longer than any 13 year old cod kid.

there were 100 competitors at a national tournament in melbourne last year/the year before. australia is doing ok...

jezza_10

Smash Apprentice
smash bros is anything but a kids game.... >.<

Most people play for fun with items, all stages and computers, sure thats fun once in a blue moon, but i love playing competively, i have been with my brother, sister and cousin for years now

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
*Yawn* Alright, I'm up. Gonna be leaving soon, giving me apt time for my arrival. Bringing a couple of people down with me, so I'll see everybody there.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
haha no, 64 defs not cancelled, will still run on a tv
and if we have a tv shortage, there's always laptops

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Gg earl, I had a suspicion that you'd beat Tibor after our matches at n2c. I think Tibor has well and truly Been knocked from grace, although I anticipate a comeback. He's that type of guy. I look forward to playing you again.

Top Bottom