• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Brawl Power Rankings (VERSION TEN) Updated LAST YEAR LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Last tournament we don't usually do anything serious right?

Where's ViVa. And why aren't I like 5th or something.
this
we need more low tiers in the PR (Zelda, Lucas, Mario)
and FK YEAH NONBURNABLE (I LOVE SPELL-CHECK SUGGESTIONS) MENTION.

Splice

Smash Hero
Nah everyones pretty fresh, I think a proper tournament is in order to keep the hype.

Do crews or something, but have a proper tourney.

earla

Smash Lord
won 3 recently.

one v attila in gf (the one where he sandbag lose vs samus)
one vs ledge in final
and BAM

Splice

Smash Hero
one v attila in gf (the one where he sandbag lose vs samus)
That one was before the last PR though, acknowledged but not considered heaps
Plus I really don't know what to make of Attila losing to Samus

I know you would never let something like that happen to you Earl
I wouldn't think Attila would either

tbh I apologise for my poor effort; I have not played you this year Earl.
I should make an effort because I have had to just ignore that because I can't make a judgement based on the tightness of your gameplay. Attila's seemed good at Jei's though whcih was points.

We are uncertain whether Attila is in a slump or you have dethroned him; such a problem is caused by frequent PR updates that we have to make the quick call.

The years not over yet.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Looool I'm sorry. But there is no way earl is a better player, sure he's got spacing and reacts to unsafe things (lol) but Attila only lost at bam due to tech skill errors. I'm sure he and I will bounce back in gf's pretty soon.......after uni :(

:phone:

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
This reminds me.

I need to upload the vids between:

Earl vs Ledge
Earl vs Attila

cheese619

Smash Ace
Brawl grand finals were really close, there was nothing more than a stock difference in each game, most of them ended with time outs and the result was 3-1 iirc. Although that's completely irrelevant given Ted isn't from VIC.

Splice

Smash Hero
Obviously it's in Earls favour that he won BAM

GG's at the tourney btw Cheese nice to meet you.

tibs7

Smash Champion
ledge i was watching the match.
the amount of times earl ran up and sheilded...omg, you will slap yourself.

Ledge_g2

Smash Ace
Actually I distinctly remember you so at BAM while we were playing ;). Meh we all have johns, I'm just going to prove mine by ******(hopefully) next monthly :p.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
I think my johns were legit. Like, super legit. I mean, I played so bad that I lost to earl.

Must've been super serious :O

Splice

Smash Hero
idk man cancer of the skeletal system sounds like it is a pretty intensive distraction.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
^ was game 3 of pools at acl last year, which i won
if the fair doesn't phantom i'm eliminated

Dekar289

Smash Hero
remember when tibs got that stupid up-b kill and everyone went bezerk
remember when rest was cool and exciting and not mega gay

earla

Smash Lord
hmm. the elite 4 brawlers in australia.. me tibz attila ted

i defeated the other three easily at biggest competition for this year and have positive recent record vs everyone in recent times.

i believe i'm the strongest player in australia at the moment.

tibs7

Smash Champion
lol deks that too!
But remember me vs you in rocky zomg!!! Hahaha
last game jiggs vs doc

tedeth

Smash Master
Looking at Attila/Earl/Myself when we are in top form I would honestly say it is very close between the three of us. I don't really follow Melbourne results too much but from what I understand Attila DOES win most of his sets against Earl. I will vouch that Attila was not on his top form at BAM. Our set was probably the worst set we have ever played because of the constant mistakes on both sides. That being said, I do feel that when we are both on form I retain a slight advantage.

I do feel I played very solidly against Earl, probably better than I played all day (despite constant attempts at humour to make the matches seem more interesting than they were lol) but he is an extremely patient and consistent opponent and overall an unarguably excellent player.

This leads me to believe that the top 3 (being the aforementioned 3) are extremely close and justifying one being better than the other two would be extremely difficult at this stage.

Also, rest is fair. **** y'all.

earla

Smash Lord
not lately. last 4 sets i've won 3 vs attila. if u go further back, like last year further back he'd have advantage. but we're talkin bout right now where i feel i've got the edge.

these are excellent players. had alot of fun playing against you all!

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
The last 5 sets you won 3.

The last 6 sets you won 3.

The last 7 sets you won 3.

The last 8 sets you won 3.

And so on.

Should also mention that I've got a considerably better record against Tibor than anyone in this country will ever have.

But yes, the top 4 are close at the moment. I do feel that Ted can't beat earl unless he picks up another character though, while all other matches between the top 4 could go either way.

I also believe that when I'm playing my best, no one in Australia can beat me. But I know that I haven't been that kind of form since reloaded. And 15 consecutive 60 hour weeks in the lead up to BAM did nothing to help out here.

So I'm taking steps to get it back.

earla

Smash Lord
i think we've only played like 5 sets this year. numerous tourneys you've missed unfortunetly.

of the top of my head i'm 1 up on you this year. but i haven't exactly kept a log. perhaps im incorrect. regardless im sure this year is close. but if we go beyond, you would be ahead obviously.

ted, you don't consider tibor S tier anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom