• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] 3 Stock'd ~ Melbourne 2010 ~ Nope

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
****, sorry ricky, if I had a little more notice I would have come for sure, I've been wanting to try out the sonic/snake team for ages

C~Dog

Smash Champion
TVs + Wiis

Hey, just a quick reminder for people to bring TV's and Wii's, atm we only have 4 (heart cao), which would mean a slow run and not many friendlies, so anyone who can bring TVs, it would be greatly appreciated.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
the boards weren't working last night, so no one could post any results. but anyway:

1. tibs
2. attila
3. afro
4. earl

or something like that. shoutouts later.

ViVa

Smash Ace
Shoutouts

People who wanted me to place top 8: I got 5th ^_^

Vermy: We failed in teams lmao, we'll do better in sydney though ;). Also thanks for being awesome throughout the day. MARIO PARTY 5 FTW.

Ricky: Man your sonic is freaking crazy! Jumping all over the place and shiz XD. Awesome friendlies. "You're even more gay than condog!" LMAO, 0-death combos ftw. :chuckle:

Splice: GGs in singles man, that was some intense stuff. WTF @ delfino, stupid stage.

Tibs: GGs in singles tibor, It was awesome playing you again, one day I'll take a match against you, ONE DAY XD. Also I felt sorry for you against attila's falco in GF, when the chain grabs to dair killed you at like 40%, wtf.

Ledge: dat nado, gotta learn to beat it somehow. :(

Leisha: STOP BEING **** AT MARIO PARTY 5, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU XD. It was a pretty lol day yesterday, you and your pokewalker were rofl, especially when you were trying to catch something and you made it look wrong. XD

Tom: WHY DIDN'T YOU PLAY MARIO PARTY, you missed out buddy. :p

Mario: <3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hype for Thriller! ^__^

Edit: Lmao, <3 toby, silfa and luke.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Ugh @ stupid gateway errors.

Anyway....
What everyone else said.
Coming 5th is ****ing amazing in Melbourne with Mario ViVa.
Great work.
Be proud - you're a soldier; your're Melbourne's Scabe. ^_^

Tibs & Attila - Back to your old tricks I see; that didn't take long. :p

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Results

3'Stock'd IV - April - Results

Doubles [26 Entrants (11 Teams)]

1/ Team 7 (Tibs + A`) [Diddy Kong/Pikachu + Snake/Lucas] - 10 points | $39.00
2/ Ponyta Tempest (Afropony + Splice) [Metaknight + Game & Watch] - 8 points | $16.00
3/ Blue Balls (C~Dog + Ledge) [Kirby + Metaknight] - 6 points
4/ Buttsex Parade(JaVa + Dekar) [Pit + Game & Watch] - 4 points
5/ Cao + Meteor (Cao + Meteor) [Game & Watch + Metaknight] - 2 points
5/ Batman and Robin(Khoa + Dean) [Metaknight + Marth] - 2 points
7/ Llama Farmers (Toshi + J4)
7/ Team Awesome (Earl + Nicks)
9/ V for ****** (Vermy + ViVa)
9/ + & - (T-rex + Leisha)
9/ Uni***s (Cobalt + Forte)

Singles - Brackets [20 Entrants]

1/ Tibs[Diddy Kong] - 10 points | $60.00
2/ A` [] - 9 points | $30.00
3/ Afropony [Metaknight] - 8 points | $10.00
4/ Ledge [Metaknight] - 7 points
5/ ViVa [Mario] - 6 points
5/ Earl [Metaknight/Zero Suit Samus] - 6 points
7/ Splice [Game & Watch] - 4 points
7/ Meteor [Sonic/Metaknight] - 4 points
9/ C~Dog [Kirby] - 2 points
9/ JaVa [Pit] - 2 points
9/ Khoa [Metaknight] - 2 points
9/ Dean/Haydino [Marth/Game & Watch] - 2 points
13/ Toshi
13/ Cao
13/ Leisha
13/ J4
17/ Cobalt
17/ T-rex
17/ Timic
17/ Vermy

Videos

TBU

~~~

I'll try to upload at least the GF's of both singles and doubles before I leave for THRILLER.

Apologies to Dekar for not entering you in the singles bracket D; you would have destroyed Tibs for sure.

Thanks everyone for coming, it was a small tourney yet most of the good people showed up lol.

Next tourney is May 1st so i'll see you guys then.

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
*Is dissapointed but also proud that the few times he can't attend, Meteor reps some Sonic... Or is he? (Secret conspiracy avoidance plan)*

Sorry I couldn't come peeps, but Easter Hoidays wasn't a conveniant time for me. Provided Uni allows, I should be around next tourny. Good stuff Viva/Dekar, and the standard congratumalations to the top placers who consistantly punch out the awesome. Great job Dean, filling in for me as Khoa's partner and dominating as well, if not, better than I would have ^^;

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Julian did most of the hard work in our team; I just sat back and tried not to kill myself (and was rather unsuccessful aha).

Shoutouts:
Khoa: great partner, nice friendlies, good talking to you through the day.
Toshi: sandbag less please.
Joey: I approve.
Splice: thanks for the games, you put me back in my place. Starting to figure me out it seems, was only a matter of time.
CAO & Meteor: nice playing you, you're both pretty good. CAO I don't like your Meta Knight.
Ledge & C~Dog: wow I got destroyed. Both been great for the whole year so far, good to see consistency paying off.
Jei & Dekar: nice team. Enjoyable matches. I have a replay of you vs a Donkey Kong & Ganondorf on my Wii if you want it.
Tom: nice friendlies as usual. Your Falco's getting better.
Leish: ahaha, fun challenge, you were just too good and the Cascade Badge continues to allude me :(
ViVa & Nicks: I enjoyed our friendlies at the start of the day. Nicks' Game & Watch is improving. ViVa's Mario continues to get better, grats on 5th. I would've liked to have played you in singles, but I had to leave and my alter-ego Haydino took over.
Haydino: I didn't see you but apparently we're the same person. And you're mooching off my points, I did all the hard work in the team.

I enjoyed the tournament overall, I had to go early but it turns out I would've had more fun if I had stayed. Good luck to all Victorians going to Thriller.

Attila_

BRoomer
i kept track of who each of my characters won matches with, so there wasnt any confusion for condog this time ;)

snake: jei, khoa, meteor, ledge, afro, earl, tibs
falco: jei, khoa, earl, tibs
ics: afro (although this was when i was 2-0 down in the set)

swordsaint

Smash Master
i kept track of who each of my characters won matches with, so there wasnt any confusion for condog this time ;)

snake: jei, khoa, meteor, ledge, afro, earl, tibs
falco: jei, khoa, earl, tibs
ics: afro (although this was when i was 2-0 down in the set)
Won sets with, or won games? I'm very happy if Falco contributed that much to your placing though Attila. =O

Attila_

BRoomer
just games. didnt want to use him on the first game of a set, cause im not happy with the starter stages for him.

although he did win me my first gf set against tibs.

@shaya: cobalt came, but left before he played any games. O_o

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Zomg I'm doing shoutouts for the first time since like...Rocky or something.

Dekar: I still love our team even though we lose alot now lol.

Attila: I think your Falco is pretty awesome. Best I've seen easily. Always fun against you.

Viva: Zomg you beat Splice! I'm sorry but I insist that you bump this *holds up fist*

Cao: I think that's the first time you went Wolf against me. GG's.

Ledge: Every tournament so far you knock me out of losers. Keep it up lol.

TRex: I was impressed by your Melee skills.

Atticus: Probs should post this in the melee thread but mad fun games. Close at the end.

Shaz: I haven't even seen it yet but my Yoshi > Cats Yoshi. Don't argue.

Finally, I don't think i'm going to get any better at this Brawl game so I guess I'm only going to come to tourneys to see you guys and fail in the bracket every month. As for Melee, I will continue training to become better, hopefully with Shaz lawl.

Top Bottom