• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] 3 Stock'd ~ Melbourne 2010 ~ Nope

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Results

Late results for June xD

3'Stock'd VI -June - Results

Doubles [14 Entrants (7 Teams)]

1/ Splice + Tibs (Splice + Tibs) [Game & Watch + Diddy Kong] - 10 points
2/ Blue Balls (C~Dog + Ledge) [Kirby/Dedede + Metaknight] - 8 points
3/ Buttsex Parade (Jei + Dekar) [Pit + Game & Watch] - 6 points
4/ Team Awesome (Earl + Nicks) [Marth + Wario] - 4 points
5/ Rawr Huggles (Vermy + Leisha) [Marth/? + R.O.B.] - 2 points
5/ ViVa + Toshi (ViVa + Toshi) [Mario + Wario] - 2 points
7/ Steinscore (Team Edward) He's so dreamy <3 (J4 + Abhi)

Singles - Brackets [ Entrants]

1/ Tibs [Diddy Kong] - 10 points
2/ Toshi [Diddy Kong] - 9 points
3/ Splice [Game & Watch] - 8 points
4/ ViVa [Mario] - 7 points
5/ C~Dog [Kirby] - 6 points
5/ Ledge [Metaknight] - 6 points
7/ Jei [Pit] - 4 points
7/ Dekar [Game & Watch/Marth] - 4 points
9/ Earl [Marth] - 2 points
9/ Khoa [Metaknight/Falco/Diddy/? xD] - 2 points
9/ Abhi [Lucas/?] - 2 points
9/ Leisha [R.O.B.] - 2 points
13/ Vermy
13/ Mark
13/ Tak
13/ Nicks
17/ Dylan

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Results

3'Stock'd VII -July - Results

Doubles [14 Entrants (7 Teams)]

1/ Earl + Jei (Earl + Jei) [Marth + Pit] - 10 points - $25.00
2/ Metagame (Khoa + Tanman) [Metaknight + Game & Watch] - 8 points
3/ Blue Balls (C~Dog + Ledge) [Kirby/Dedede + Metaknight] - 6 points
4/ Llama Farmers (Toshi + J4) [Diddy Kong/Wario? + Snake] - 4 points
5/ V for ****** (Vermy + ViVa) [Marth + Mario] - 2 points
5/ Alex + Aggromidget (Alex + Aggromidget) [? + ?] - 2 points
7/ Team Awesome 2 (Pava + Knackers)

Singles - Brackets [15 Entrants]

1/ a' [Snake/Falco] - 10 points - $50.00
2/ Ledge [Metaknight] - 9 points
3/ Khoa [Metaknight/Snake/Diddy Kong/Falco?] - 8 points
4/ Toshi [Diddy Kong] - 7 points
5/ Earl [Marth] - 6 points
5/ ViVa [Mario] - 6 points
7/ C~Dog [Kirby/Dedede] - 4 points
7/ Tanman [Sonic] - 4 points
9/ Timic [Metaknight] - 2 points
9/ Vermy [Marth/Pokemo Trainer] - 2 points
9/ Jei [Pit] - 2 points
9/ J4 [Snake/Luigi] - 2 points
13/ Aggromidget
13/ Knackers
13/ Pava

ViVa

Smash Ace
Shoutouts, Throw a shoe at me if I forgot you.

Aggromidget: I hope you enjoyed your first tourney, see you around.
Whoever played the old skool mario game over theme on the piano: <3
Vermy: Teams was okay, I still <3 our team name. GGs in singles and also watching SSF4 matches with you was pretty cool.
a': We didn't get to finish Mario Vs Falcon =( Fun friendlies. Grats on 1st.
Ledge: GGs in singles bro, Nice and close matches as usual, need to gimp/you SD more so I can win <3. Nice job making it to GFs and getting 2nd too man.
J4: GGs in singles, Luigi ditto with up-b kills only was win.
Tanman: Woah you beat Jei, good job man, GGs in singles too.
Toshi: GGs, playing you shows me all my silly habits that can cost me matches, hopefully I can rid myself of them soon.
Khao: 3rd wtf?! You were so good yesterday! Nice job.
Dinner: Dinner was pretty funny, there was a asian table and human table except me and J4 mucked it up I think. XD
Asian Vs Human Crews: I think I took 6 stock? Take that Asian crew! >:D
Jei: **** you mang. <3

Also, should Toshi have Wario next to his name with Diddy if he used him in his matches against me?

tibs7

Smash Champion
Gary beasting along with khoa, mmMm has a nice to ring to it. hopefully you guys can continue the form!

Toshi shoulda won though.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
*Throws shoe at Viva*

CDog man you might aswell put Jiggs next to my name in both doubles and singles.

Quickly cuz I'm busy:

Khoa: Sexy.
Tanman: We have a pattern going on...me > you, you > me, me > you etc etc.
Attila: Owned me.
Timic: Also owned me wtf. I wasn't prepared for a barrage of MK upB's.
Timic (melee): Should of brought the ICs out from the beginning mang.
Tanman (melee): I need an answer to Flaco.
Earl: Loved the team synergy. Hopefully one day again.

Besides teams I played very badly all day in both games. Maybe my head/heart wasn't in it I dunno. Good work everyone.

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Toshi shoulda won though.
Haha, no way. Khoa's too good.

Oh, and you gotta teach me how to beat your brother lol.

Anyways, shoutouts:

attila: Grats on first. Thanks for the tips, I'll keep them in mind. I reckon you're the most experienced and the most comfortable in the Diddy matchup in Melbourne, despite your rants lol.

Ledge: Your Metaknight is solid, as always. We gotta get some friendlies. I haven't played you in ages and I wanna see how much you're improved (or how much I've improved, depending on which way you look at it). Also, I forbid you from giving tips to people on the Diddy matchup. FORBIDDEN!!

Khoa: Well done! I must say, I was really impressed. Your Metaknight has gotten sooo much better since the last time we've played. Keep it up! (PS: Diddy dittos are stupid.)

Earl: I haven't seen your Brawl Marth in a tournament set yet. Though, I have seen glimpses of your Melee Marth and from what I've seen, it's really good. We should play sometime.

ViVa: You make Mario look top tier. And trust me, once you get rid of those habits, you'll be placing top 3 each tournament for sure. I can see it.

Condog and Vermy: Haha, great tournament. Awesome TOs. These guys even shouted us free dinner! (Although, Joey apparently paid.) Sooo good.

Tanman: Wow, impressive Falco. I must say that you're pretty dang good for someone who doesn't attend tournaments lol. I'll fully support Sunday tournaments if it means that the Bendigo Boys can attend.

Timic: Wow, good games. Your Ice Climber's grab game has gotten better since last time. I was so scared of getting grabbed because I knew that it meant that I was going to eat 70% or a stock. Keep it up.

Jei: I didn't get to play you at all. It makes me sad face =(

Aggromidget: Great to see you at your first tournament. I totally forgot to get some friendlies with you. I hope you'll get to attend the next one so we can get some matches.

Paya: From the few matches we've played together, I can see that you have a lot of potential. I was extremely suprised by your Link and your solid playstyle. I would love to play you again some time. Next tournament, yeah?

Knackers: Fun doubles matches. It was a shame we couldn't get a few friendlies afterwards. We should get some in the next tournament =)

Forte: What's with you and Joey's competition on "Who can take the most stocks of Toshi?" Makes me feel like a NPC. Also, I'm not cheap. I agreed to split the pot (with you), so that makes me not cheap, right? Right?

Shaz: Wait, do you even read the Brawl thread? I might post this in the Melee thread, but that would mean extra effort... uhh, decisions, decisions...
I'll just keep it here... Man, 3 stocking my Marth hurts man. Hurts a lot.

I think that's everyone..

Oh, and Condog, may you post up the Melee results please?

abhishekh

Smash Journeyman

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
no time for shoutouts, but i will say that snake won the grand final, but was only used for two rounds before that. falco/snake dayo.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Forte: What's with you and Joey's competition on "Who can take the most stocks of Toshi?" Makes me feel like a NPC. Also, I'm not cheap. I agreed to split the pot (with you), so that makes me not cheap, right? Right?
I heard you got mindgamed into it XD :laugh::laugh:

Haydino

Smash Cadet
Just writing this to make it official

Im quitting Competitive Brawl as of next tourney

Ill come and say bye to everyone this comming tourney

Haven't played in ages so im going to get owned but ill play the next one properly

Oh and Alfa has quit too so ill need a team mate for the day whenever it is

C~Dog

Smash Champion
That's actually someone from Computer Games Boot Camp xD I am hosting Brawl there, and i am directing people to here. They ****ing love it man.

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts!

a' : Grats on singles win. Need to play you in Brawl, as I've never actually seen your Falco... And speaking of Falco, he's easy to play, I just played horribly since I was tired >_<. Also, please stop Jinxing me and Khoa in doubles =P
Ledge: Thanks for all the friendlies, they were great fun. Next tourney, my Sonic will definately give your Meta a run for his money, maybe even knock you into losers =P
Khoa: You are amazing. I said it on the day, but that doesn't do you enough justice. Thanks for teaming with me again, you were really carrying the team dude, and that's evident in the way you beasted through singles. Diddy practice another time, since I've forgotten how to use/play against him, and that way I can beat you in singles again =P.
Toshi: Didn't really see you in brawl, but melee was fun. I was pretty off my game, but I'm pretty sure you had the wins anyway. Next time, Falco Fox all the way, none of this Marth business.
Earl: Curse you ruining me and Khoa in brawl doubles. But thanks for teaming with me in Melee, was fun.
ViVa: Wow, you really surprised me with how much you've improved. It almost seems like you've studied the Sonic matchup, since you played that MUCH more efficiently then last time, with expert fireball trapping, and **** upsmash baiting of my spindash. More friendlies needed so I can beat you again. =P
C~Dog: Surprisingly, not much to say about you, since we only met in Brawl doubles, where we squeezed our victories over you. More Dedede is a surprise, but I miss the kirby. Double DK is ****.
Tanman: Go to tourneys more and get better fool.
Timic: I like, didn't see you. At all. Weird. You and Vermy need to teach me SF more.
Vermy: Thanks for the Cody/Ibuki 101, next time bring your set up so I can get in more practice.
Jei: Nononono, you got it wrong. It goes You > Me, You > Me, Me > You, Me > You. Duh. Now, what we need to do is team in melee or brawl sometime and see how that goes...
J4: Did I... Speak to you? >_< Maybe briefly in Melee teams... but I don't actually remember much, I was tired at end of day. Next time come say hi D:<
SF3rdStrikeguyImetatstartoftheday: I never got that match =/
SF3rdStrikeguyImetatstartoftheday'scheeringguy: Nice meeting ya, should totally get coaching and become awesome.
GuyIhadallthosefriendlieswithandplaysIke: Keep practicing, you'll be able to take a stock off me consistantly =)

Ledge_g2

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

The First Set of the Grand Finals of last weekend are up on http://www.youtube.com/user/MelbourneBrawl
I'll upload the Losers Finals (Khoa vs Attila) and second set Grand Finals (Attila vs Myself) later. Although second set is unfortunately not very entertaining, I run into everything ,_,.

Attila: hmm was very close games apart from the last set where I was starting to play dumb ,_,. I'm really starting to like brawl now, was very fun to play you xD.

Khoa: Beasting it up man, good to see. You are improving, keep it up :). GJ beating us in doubles.

Toshi: Yeah sorry about that lol, maybe next time i should give both of you some kind of advice so I don't feel bad for the other person. Hmm, I should have a rule where a certain amount of time before a game I will cut off all further advice until the game is over. Bahaha. Yeah didn't get to play you, we need to play next time =).

Earl: I miss your MK man, I think you could be very good at any character that you put your mind to though. But I personally prefer your MK :).

ViVa: GGs, yeah you really do make mario look top tier xD.

C~Dog: Teams was fun. We need to work out how to beat GaW + Diddy combination though ,_, lol. Good Job with tourney, was good.

Tanman: Fun games, is always good to see you Tanman :). GJ beating us in doubles.

Timic: lol, epic mission to hungry jacks.

Vermy: Brawl is Awesome! Thx for sensor bar and for tourney.

Jei: I don't think I played you at all apart from doubles friendlies. next time yeah?

J4: I'm not that serious... lol, might look it though, I just like to challenge myself and I hate losing when I feel I wasn't outplayed. I guess that's the same for everyone though. You're fun to have around Joey. GGs in friendlies too :).

Knackers: GGs, good to play you and welcome to the brawl scene.

Aggromidget and Pava:: Didn't get to play you guys but welcome and hope you had fun.

Aggromidget

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts!

GuyIhadallthosefriendlieswithandplaysIke: Keep practicing, you'll be able to take a stock off me consistantly =)
:D considering i don't play brawl, i think i did ok XD i shall redeem myself
can't wait to play more brawl though. will need lots of help.

also, i did ask people at the tourney where to get a better controller and apparently, the best is off a website. please direct me :confused:

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu

Splice

Smash Hero
If you're having a link to this page, then make sure to keep the OP always updated Conor!

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Grats to Viva, Khoa etc. for being awesome while I was away :)

Haven't played in ages so im going to get owned but ill play the next one properly

Team with me, my alter ego!
I'm gonna miss ya buddy ;(

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
just a few shoutouts:

ledge: first time you've taken a set off me, and you almost took another. getting better. you defs make me need to keep practicing snake, so i wont be making that mistake again.

khoa: dont be so negative! all of this 'ah i cant win' and 'youre gonna own me' is a really sad mindset. youre good, and play against others much better than you played against me. if you want tips, hit me up on msn.

toshi: 3 stocked and dont you forget it ;) defs shouldve stuck with wario; i know the diddy mu far too well. practice hard and come back!

earl: scared me there for a moment. just a moment. ill defs keep my eyes on you from now on...

tanman: i was trying to be helpful when watching your team. promise :)

new guys: thanks for coming down, hope you come back again.

and in closing... i came fourth in melee. lololololol

Toshi

Smash Journeyman

This makes me sad face =(

But that flyer makes me happy face =)

redrighthand

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys I'm fairly new to these forums, have been playing brawl casual on and off for a couple of years now and have only really got into it recently. Will be most definitely showing up to 3 stock'd for august. I'm a passionate diddy player :D

Maybe dragging my brother and friend along to, who are Falco and IC's players respectively. Will be great to start playing some matches, meet people and have fun.

Cheers.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
probably should put something on that flyer warning people that if they are really gay/annoying/stupid/whatever, that they will be personally hated out of the scene by luke and ted ;)

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Lawl Luke, they should be fine. Dont intimidate them >=O

Hey guys I'm fairly new to these forums, have been playing brawl casual on and off for a couple of years now and have only really got into it recently. Will be most definitely showing up to 3 stock'd for august. I'm a passionate diddy player :D

Maybe dragging my brother and friend along to, who are Falco and IC's players respectively. Will be great to start playing some matches, meet people and have fun.

Cheers.
Welcome to melbourne smash then =).

Hope you can make an appearance next monthly =D, and I'm sure your lil bro and his friend will have lots of fun there :3

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Sweet! Seeing the new people join the scene make me look forward to Smash even more. I feel like posting a huge list of VIC Smashers with their mains and locations and status (active/not active) so we can keep track.
I think the most important thing to me in relation to this scene is helping it grow <3

Top Bottom