• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] 3 Stock'd ~ Melbourne 2010 ~ Nope

Dekar289

Smash Hero
ggs earl, condog, leisha, viva (brawl)
gg mikul, toshi who both went to 5th game vs me in melee

melee results:
1st dekar
2nd toshiba
3rd redact
4th mikul
5th tak?

teams:
1st dekar and toshi
2nd mikul and tibs
3rd tak and jei
i think... idk cant remember teams lol

crews results: pros beat noobs rofl with 3 stock remaining... i think

splice almost beat tak b1g b1g
grudge match next month for sure
nice work in brawl singles btw splice

my fav moment: teams, me falcon leisha puff, top of yoshi's story, match stars, dair knee knee, quickest stock ever rofl good times

dont get frustrated and cry timic lol, you win some you lose some, you did great in crews which is where lots of people fail.. albeit no hype at all for this crew battle lol

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
dispite dekar winning like 95% of games we played, im pretty sure the combos i did on him over the 2 days made up for all the losses

get ***** dekar

love u all (cept tak 2bad) (8

Dekar289

Smash Hero
nice jei

yeah redact neva 4get the big 3
green greens ending with falco shine
onett dair to car
kongo jungle 64 falcon doc

chuck in the waterfall and my kill on leisha's puff in teams and we have a combo vid worthy of a nobel prize

Nicks

Smash Journeyman
Doubles: Without playing Tibs and Attila, and Wario-MK-style Earl and Nicks, doubles is pretty much a cruise. I would like to see more good teams develop :) Conor and Ledge are on their way though, and Jei and Dekar are still pretty gewd. But no buckets from you guys is just unnacceptable :p

~Billy
dont worry splice, it wont be long till our marth-wario team is better than MK-wario ever was :)

shieldbreaker>fart ftw!

Splice

Smash Hero
splice almost beat tak b1g b1g
grudge match next month for sure
nice work in brawl singles btw splice
:bee: Woot, recognition from Dekar ^_^
You do care :D

Next time you do melee crews, you should let me play :'(
I'm good at Crews. ;)

@Nicks: I hope so. I'm just worried Marth will get gimped too easy in doubles :laugh:

abhishekh

Smash Journeyman
qq please don't make it early like last tournament.

w/e Next saturday I've got a piano lesson from 9am-11am so if it's early I probably won't be able to make whatever's on at the start.

earla

Smash Lord
to's aren't going to reschedule events purely because you have a piano lesson and can't make the bonus tourney at the start of day.

generally doubles starts around 12 so you should get there on time abi.

leisha, viva, ledge, abi, vermy, conor, jei, myself i know are attending this. who else is keen?

C~Dog

Smash Champion
It starts at 1pm as per usual. Last weekend was an anomaly due to having a different booking.

There are not going to be many people attending, so events will be done more when people want to that to a set schedule.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
For some reason I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Last weekend was great and Daddy wants some more.

I'm not paying some $20 bs like last week though. Oh and I'm bringing my Nintendo Wii Entertainment System again.

Mikul seeing as though there may not be many people going to this, I can bring my SNES aswell for some Super Mario Kart action (if it's ok with the TO's of course). Teach me how to be pro without using some fat character....if it's possible.

edit: BTW Lee and Khoa are coming to this.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Well as per usual, my parents have decided to ruin my plans for getting home. So if anyone doesn't mind, can someone give me a place to stay on saturday night? :/ They're all going to a 21st and cant pick me up that night.

Blegh I hate living really far away -_-

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
Forgot to mention that I shall be attending this. Post Exam celebration.

In that regard, you're welcome to stay at my place and come back to Bendigo Leisha. =P

abhishekh

Smash Journeyman
to's aren't going to reschedule events purely because you have a piano lesson and can't make the bonus tourney at the start of day.
I didn't expect them to, dunno where you got that from.

Mikul seeing as though there may not be many people going to this, I can bring my SNES aswell for some Super Mario Kart action (if it's ok with the TO's of course). Teach me how to be pro without using some fat character....if it's possible.
Hooray, snes.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Just a shame bendigo isnt close by me xD. Thanks though..

I guess I'll have to figure out something tomorrow, i really wanted to do singles though. bahs

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
i shall be attending this. tibor shall not be attending this. that means im looking for a doubles partner. kgo

C~Dog

Smash Champion
This tourney was full of upsets!

GASP

Results today sometime, feat. the results from the last two tournaments!

:D

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
lol at me coming 4th in melee? im pretty sure our matches were close, timic. brawl marth ftw

brawl results:

1 - Attila
2 - Ledge
3 - Khoa
4 - Toshi

and then i dont remember. ledge knocked me into losers, and took me to the 5th game on set 1 of the gf. i need to use more snake until mk is banned :p

gg and shoutouts later

Ledge_g2

Smash Ace
Can someone PM me the login for the new Melbourne Youtube so I can upload the loser's and grand final games.

I'll do shoutouts after results are up.

Top Bottom