• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ventura County Area

The-Guy

Smash Cadet
Anyone in the Ventura County Area that wants to play smash. My friends and I are looking for new people to play, so hit me up.

joeplicate

Smash Master
we have a pretty good scene going

it's me and embrace the 12 in moorpark (as well as TipZ and Riptide)
lovage in thousand oaks/westlake
plan 9 and ross in oxnard/ventura
gishnak and ross again in SLO, depending on how deep you're talking about
the great leon in somis

probably some i'm forgetting

we have some cool smashfests from time to time
we could probably meet up sometime over winter break
if you're lucky you might even encounter the elusive GunZ

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
and more secret members like the radioactive and clinically untested CRAIGER
and he who dances with wolves then fuks them, nasaxnieru
-camarillo

The-Guy

Smash Cadet
****, maybe I'll get a tourny together. I didn't know I had so many good players near me. I'm leaving for Vietnam, but I'll be back soon, and when I do I'd love to play some matches with you guys. Melee only though, none of us play brawl.

mio

Smash Ace
EDIT: Nevermind I didn't see that you replied

Yeah 805 ***** at melee, you shouldn't have a problem finding players / getting better

Nasanieru

Smash Journeyman
Sweet, another 805 player. I'd be down to play sometime

and more secret members like the radioactive and clinically untested CRAIGER
and he who dances with wolves then fuks them, nasaxnieru
-camarillo
haha. I forgot to ask you about the other Camarillo player in the other thread. I remember playing vs a Craig several times at GameCrazy tournaments awhile back, don't know if it's the same guy though.

Lovage

Smash Hero
i hope all my 805 kiddos are going to the OXNARD tournament this sunday

we get a tournament in our area like twice a year, better rep

mio

Smash Ace
You didn't even go to Oxnard Brendan wtf homie!?!?! I was expected to see you and Derek there. I miss you guys :(

Anyways I finally got a melee disc again, I'm sooo down to play. Let's get an 805 smashfest/mini-tourney going somewhere (I can host if necessary), I'm pretty sure there are enough people available right now that it would be pretty ****

craiger

Smash Apprentice
You didn't even go to Oxnard Brendan wtf homie!?!?! I was expected to see you and Derek there. I miss you guys :(

Anyways I finally got a melee disc again, I'm sooo down to play. Let's get an 805 smashfest/mini-tourney going somewhere (I can host if necessary), I'm pretty sure there are enough people available right now that it would be pretty ****
I'm down. I don't have plans at that time so this sounds good

S

SNKBOSS

Hey anyone wanna get together and Brawl /melee it out during winter break? I got 2 able brawlers with me wanting to duke it out. I was at the last tourney in oxnard about 2 weeks ago at the cafe on A. Didn't no we had such a big community in the 805 area. Im friend's with Oscar aka Shrek at last tourney and sorta Bigfoot and Pat.. So please reply if you live in the 805 area and want to play some time!!!

S

SNKBOSS

^_^ I thought this was both. But Im always looking for some melee players.... but Im confused why do you have an Ivysaur icon if you don't like brawl?¿

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
he likes the character but doesn't like the game.

don't take the character icons seriously

mio

Smash Ace
Normally I'd play with you but I kind of hate that game right now and it would only make my melee game worse... talk to Bigfoot on allisbrawl, he'll hook you up with all the 805 brawl people

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
one time my friend told me about pokemon and i ask what is pokemon? so i play pokemon as a lil kid. i pick bulbasaur as first starter and name him bulby. but he evolve to ivysaur and i tell myself ****ING LIL KID WHY YOU SO STUPID

Top Bottom