• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vegas Smash announcements

CLRX

Smash Rookie
go to vegassmash.com
login and post when ure comin and most likely we can arrange sumtn

Vicko

Smash Journeyman
thats mr. jay or something to that effect
i directed him to my site already in another thread on another forum on here
he's ACHIN for some smash

zeta

Smash Journeyman
dsf maybe coming down to vegas for a tourny the monday after scc anyone else gonna come with him?

Vicko

Smash Journeyman
bumping for the noobs that don't read the "locate players near you" thread

Vicko

Smash Journeyman
haven't i already gone over this before?
i can't force people and I already gave my 2 cents on it on my boards
its up to them to join
if they don't want to then oh well

SuperSkeetBro

Smash Journeyman
Vicko you said that were were tryin to find competition for your friends at smash64 right? Well if you, your friends, and anyone else are interested, i am hosting a smash 64, melee, and brawl tournament on feb 16th in tracy california! Simna and other teamscape members will most likely be there! anyone interested checkout this thread http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=116016

finding melee and brawl competition will obviously be easy but id really like some 64 players to pre-register, not to mention bring some systems.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
we've been hearing amazing things about vegassmash up here in Reno. ^_^

are any of you interested organizing something big over winter break? maybe a crew battle, maybe just a statewide tourney?

Vicko

Smash Journeyman
the action's in vegas, the average age is like 16 and it would be hard/expensive to get them all up there

Cutie

Smash Cadet
For all who may hit up this thread....

Final PnT tourney for the year...
I thought i'd post it since nobody does...
12/17/2007 4pm
For those who may be interested...
Discuss!

hitori

Smash Journeyman
heard you guys have something goin on the 29th. I'll try to make it down...i still want to play vegas, if tudor is any sign of what kinds of beasts you have down there. =D

Cutie

Smash Cadet
What info is there to be had on the tourney this weekend? How big, who's coming?
Umm all local people and a few OOS...
Visit VegasSmash.com for info and join!
Mr. PBody will be there...
DC is confirmed...
Waiting on Mango...
JUST A FEW MORE DAYS!!!

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Hey Vegas! looking to see if any of you guys are available anywhere from Jan. 12-19.

I moved from vegas to Sacramento to do school, but am traveling for a week to help my mom and siblings move back and want to play some of the smashers there too. Let's schedule something! you guys can moaybe come over to my place or I can travel to you, or even meet at UNLV if the uniion is open during the break. Will post on REno thread to see if they are interested, Lates!

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
hm, cant seem to find a reno thread. . . . . .soooooo, yeah. Hitori, if you and your friends are interested any, just reply to this thread I guess, I should be availiable anytime from the 12th to the 19th, for the most part. I was the falcon at ender's games last saturday if you remember when the 5-6 of you guys came over.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
i'll see what I can do to get them down there sometime between the 12-19th.
it's an expensive ride down unfortunately. >_<

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
they need to surf here >.>

im trying to join that website but it wont send me a pw... oh wellz ill keep trying.. someone be friendly and say hi!!!

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Hi Blast! I'll be alive in vegas in about 2 weeks, what part of vegas do you live?

And np hitori, not sure how much it costs to trip down to vegas, is it more expensive than tripping to Sac? Im too lazy to check google maps, =p. . . . . But yeah, it's fine either way. I will check vegassmash, maybe if there's a tourney that saturday it might be an insentive to come

Cutie

Smash Cadet
Hi Blast! I'll be alive in vegas in about 2 weeks, what part of vegas do you live?

And np hitori, not sure how much it costs to trip down to vegas, is it more expensive than tripping to Sac? Im too lazy to check google maps, =p. . . . . But yeah, it's fine either way. I will check vegassmash, maybe if there's a tourney that saturday it might be an insentive to come
YOU JUST MISSED THE BEST LAST SMASH TOURNEY IN VEGAS!!! (supposedly last)
oi... umm under VegasSmash it should let you become a new member...
When are you moving down to Vegas??? Hitori lives in Reno, NV... City North of Vegas by NorCal
What part of Vegas are you moving to?

Oh ya... HI~! Name's Camille but some know me by Cutie...

hitori

Smash Journeyman
jpeg, sac is about a $15 trip when 2 people cover gas, sometimes cheaper. vegas would be probably be 60-70 per person down/back. >_<
i dont' think reno is going to make any trips down there, the vegas kids don't seem to interested anyways, and from what I've heard there are only a few really good players.

Cutie

Smash Cadet
I'm the only one who surfs here sooo I thought I'd post this...

AND HERE ARE THE RESULTS TO L.U.S.T.!!!!!!!!!! Leo's Ultimate Smash Tournament!!!

Singles
1. DC - David
2. SK92 - Kyle
3. TKO - Kelichi
4. Dayozee - Hayden
5./6. TheZeroFaReal <--- OMFG - Justin
5./6. Mr. P Body - Oscar /sucks

Doubles
1. Tournament Kings - SK92/Kyle & Nada/Adan
2. Best Team In Vegas - LeoFTW/Leo & TudaBeast/Tudor
3. Team Cali - Mr. P Body/Oscar & DC/David

Crews
1. Cutie Camille Crew - Miniboss/Sean, DC/David, Mr. P Body/Oscar, BIG BUFF BYRON/VJ, Cutie/Camille, Bruce-Abooty/Arvin
2. SM A Team - SK92/Kyle, Nada/Adan, B Kel/Kelsey, ?, ? (sorry homies if you read this...)
3. Mushroom Krew - Vicko/Victor, LeoFTW/Leo, Zeta/Gus, Art?/Arturo, IllAdvised/Cody, TudaBeast/Tudor

YES WE HAD FUN!!! ^^

Cutie

Smash Cadet
jpeg, sac is about a $15 trip when 2 people cover gas, sometimes cheaper. vegas would be probably be 60-70 per person down/back. >_<
i dont' think reno is going to make any trips down there, the vegas kids don't seem to interested anyways, and from what I've heard there are only a few really good players.
Tudor sayyyyyys >>

...vegas should only be like 50 down and back....... and I told you we are interested and that you should come and that DC and Mr. P Body are here..... and I told you vegas is pro................................................. You're welcome to come down and play whenever mike ^^

hitori

Smash Journeyman
Tudor sayyyyyys >>

...vegas should only be like 50 down and back....... and I told you we are interested and that you should come and that DC and Mr. P Body are here..... and I told you vegas is pro................................................. You're welcome to come down and play whenever mike ^^
mike sayyyyyyyyys>>
/(-_- )\ i'm sure.
the others say hi.
c ya in spring semester siiir.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
ah, ok hitori, didnt know it was that much of a difference =p, Will see you sometime later in sac though. Either at TAG or at another ender game, perhaps.
Cutie, will pm you a couple days before I drive down south, want to play some of Vegas' best =)

Cutie

Smash Cadet
good ****...
we'll for sure have a smash fest
Emerican will be down here that time too :]
you'll get to play the best fo sho!

link6913

Smash Rookie
****... Where the hells is Vic at? He hasn't posted in this thread since November. He's been shooting down tournament ideas on vegassmash.com cause Brawl comes out next month. And apparently the last PnT tournament of the year was actually the last melee PnT tournament EVER! I guess Vic is done with melee =/.

Cutie

Smash Cadet
****... Where the hells is Vic at? He hasn't posted in this thread since November. He's been shooting down tournament ideas on vegassmash.com cause Brawl comes out next month. And apparently the last PnT tournament of the year was actually the last melee PnT tournament EVER! I guess Vic is done with melee =/.
Vic is sucking somebody's ****! LoL jk jk
::inside joke::
Well Vic has a job now and they've just been concentrating on power rankings and combo vids and what not...
We think we just had our last major tourney in Vegas where DC placed first in for singles...
And yes no more melee tourneys til Brawl comes out....... unless i pull something off :]
We're not done with melee here in Vegas though... still playing like crazy... just no tourneys.
Vic will be releasing his combo vid soon!!!

can i come? :) ive been looking for a vegas smash fest >.>
Yes you can come... look out for the thread on VegasSmash for time and place!
You should've contacted me this past week....
With DC and P Body staying at my place...
Smashies occured everyday they were here...
It's too good! ^^

link6913

Smash Rookie
Vic is sucking somebody's ****! LoL jk jk
::inside joke::
Well Vic has a job now and they've just been concentrating on power rankings and combo vids and what not...
We think we just had our last major tourney in Vegas where DC placed first in for singles...
And yes no more melee tourneys til Brawl comes out....... unless i pull something off :]
We're not done with melee here in Vegas though... still playing like crazy... just no tourneys.
Vic will be releasing his combo vid soon!!!
Man, I can't believe Kyle lost to DC. I completely agree with Justin's post on the power rankings thread that "Kyle King losing to DC shouldn't be what Vegas is remembered for". I'm not a personal fan of Kyle, mostly cause he's a grandly arrogant fellow, but that doesn't mean I wanted him to lose our last melee tourney representing Vegas XD. Oh and gratz on winning first in crew battles. You got an out of stater to play for you XD, and you got miniboss. I though Sean was in SHFFL. Guess he didn't want to play for the worst crew in Vegas lol.

Cutie

Smash Cadet
Man, I can't believe Kyle lost to DC. I completely agree with Justin's post on the power rankings thread that "Kyle King losing to DC shouldn't be what Vegas is remembered for". I'm not a personal fan of Kyle, mostly cause he's a grandly arrogant fellow, but that doesn't mean I wanted him to lose our last melee tourney representing Vegas XD. Oh and gratz on winning first in crew battles. You got an out of stater to play for you XD, and you got miniboss. I though Sean was in SHFFL. Guess he didn't want to play for the worst crew in Vegas lol.
WAIT WHO IS THIS?!?! LoL
DC says Kelichi is better anyway and Hayden... and I agree with that too ^^
I was looking for Kelichi or Hayden to take it :]
They've played Kyle before... They already know how he plays...
And Leo is wayyyyy better and beasted them sooo i guess it's looking at the better side of things :p
Thanks!!! My crew pwns... I didn't even have Emerican or Falcomist... That would've been dirty!
VJ left MK for mine temporarily... Same for Sean since i guess he wanted to be under my name
No comment on SHFFL... they're good ppl! :D

Top Bottom