• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Various Bugs

Jcv04

Smash Rookie
I've noticed these things playing 4 way smash (2 human and 2 CPUs to be especific)

1. The CPUs player often go chasing one of the human players and ignore completely the other, when that one dies they go chasing the other until that one dies and so on.

2. CPUs ignore Mewtwo's shadow ball, meaning you throw the shadow ball at them and they don't guard or move or do anything to avoid it, they just let it hit them.

3. CPUs ignore the items, they don't go for them not even the Smash ball.

Sai_

Smash Apprentice
1. CPU's AI are designed to go after the character with the highest percentage now from what I understand.

2. The CPU AI has improved, but it has received much attention in this area.

3. I'll assume the AI has been changed to be more aggressive through its own attacks and not rely from items, or that could have been a coincidence.

Jcv04

Smash Rookie
1. CPU's AI are designed to go after the character with the highest percentage now from what I understand.

2. The CPU AI has improved, but it has received much attention in this area.

3. I'll assume the AI has been changed to be more aggressive through its own attacks and not rely from items, or that could have been a coincidence.

1. That's bad and kill the fun.. the other only has to sit and watch how the CPU *** up the other player.

2. ...

3. If you playing like that (4 way smash with CPUs and items including the smash ball) and the CPU ignore all the items, it doesn't make sense// they don't last 2 mins in the game.

Top Bottom