• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaNz Stuff.. about Peach (Tactical Discussion)

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Yeah, it's all fun and games until he throws matches to H2YL and splits with them behind your back

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I think chu should be banned from tourneys..

it's not like he's going to win anyway...I hear he still loses to peach xD <3 Chu

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
So (I think) a big part of Peach is predicting how people are going to approach and wall them effectively. I suck at predicting approaches... Any tips? I also suck at approaching...

Cia

das kwl
just like everyone else who started one of these threads
I'm not retiring from smash (til after pound) just Peach. She just doesn't make it very far in tristate.

- Hax
- Scar
- Jman
- HBK
- Teczero

All Peach slayers. Running into any of them means I have to switch off my character if I want to win. It's too much work. I'd rather just main someone else =/

I'll still have a Peach for certain counterpicks, but I don't really consider her my main.

D'oH - that would suck if we ever teamed and he threw matches.. but he's been my favorite player since I started the game. So I'd probably shrug it off.. lol

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
VaNz I have a specific match-up question.

Normally I ban battlefield, but I'm trying to overcome my bad....everything. (I know, so don't say it..before ANYONE makes any reference to my OVERLY exaggerated lack of skill. that ish pisses me off.)

Marth vs. Peach on Battlefield. I was playing today and that was a frggin' pain in the butt. What do I do if i'm caught above Marth on the platforms?

The-Guy

Smash Cadet
I just wanna say grats to Vanz. 13th at ROM II, you beat a lot of tough players

Cia

das kwl
Vans, if you're losing to scar and hax with peach, then you're not doing it right. You hardly have an excuse with Jman, asides from him being top 10 in the world. I don't wanna hear no johns.
none what so ever. I'm not good enough to beat them with Peach atm, and I don't feel like putting in the effort to get better. /srslackofmotivation

any advice on what to do aginst space
animals c.falcon (besides chain grab) and sheik
Bait. Punish. Tech chase. Bair

DoH or MacD, make a "about Peach" thread and then quit Peach. =D
NOOO! I'm still here! :mad::mad::mad:

VaNz I have a specific match-up question.

Normally I ban battlefield, but I'm trying to overcome my bad....everything. (I know, so don't say it..before ANYONE makes any reference to my OVERLY exaggerated lack of skill. that ish pisses me off.)

Marth vs. Peach on Battlefield. I was playing today and that was a frggin' pain in the butt. What do I do if i'm caught above Marth on the platforms?
Well, you never really want to be on a platform against Marth. Fsmash tipper is so dumb and Marth doesn't even have to work for it. If you're ever grounded on a platform, try to be tricky with your tech roll, otherwise prepare to DI hard. I hate BF against Marth too. I prefer FD because there aren't any stupid platforms to get in the way of my aerial approaches. But use turnip tricks and spaced aerials. You have to be quite a bit smarter than your opponent to win. =/

I just wanna say grats to Vanz. 13th at ROM II, you beat a lot of tough players

sarcasm? i suck vs peach but hax has pretty much dominated every top peach ever
If you can down throw, you're fine.

I ****IN HATE FALCON

:mad:

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Hax and I were going fairly even, but he ***** vwins

I still beat hax at pound when he was like 12 though, lol <3 corneria

Cia

das kwl
^ Weren't you supposed to be Paris Hilton's best friend? what happened?

Btw.. I kinda lied about quitting Peach because I just realized I'm never going to be confident enough to use another character against Falco. =/

MacD

Banned via Administration
dam that was **** connor

EDIT: good to know you'll still be around vanz

and doh, let's audition together... though you gotta give me a year

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Connor that was awesome.

Macd and DoH- I WOULD audition with you, but I don't wanna put myself through the nonsense, xD. I'm far too lazy. I'd make it to the final 24 and then just quit. (that's if I feel like making it THAT far, xD.) I would say Final 12...but some of the song themes they give are straight up ******** and I don't wanna endure it. Then again...I love the rush of performing infront of a crowd....decisions...

Edit: VaNz- After I fully warmed up, I timed myself in how many Nairs I could do in 10 seconds. I got 18. I'm gonna friggin' get there, I swear it.

The-Guy

Smash Cadet
Don't rely on floating so much. Yes it is one of peaches best tools, but when you over use it, it becomes a crutch. Work on spacing, remember to FC and if you mess that up, to L-cancel.

Quaz

Smash Master
Yo VaNz. What is your opinion on Fox vs Peach on dreamland? I fought a fox there who camped the crap outta me and I couldn't catch him at all =(. Is there ANYWAY for peach to take advantage of fox when he does that or does fox win it there by far? I'm wondering if I should just start banning dreamland against Foxes.

(Yes I asked Cort the same question in his thread, the more advice from good players the better, right??)

Top Bottom