• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaNz' Combo Video :D

PassWurD

Smash Journeyman
Thank you :D

password - LOL.. i love resting. but why i the peach area??
Cause' I like barely ever visit the Brawl Character boards anymore(cause' I personally find Melee the superior *COMPETITIVE* game), just the Tactical and General cause' Yuna is god.:p And it was on the "Last Post" thingy, so I figured I'd watch it. :upsidedown:

Also, I enjoyed it vereh much.

Cia

das kwl
Cause' I like barely ever visit the Brawl Character boards anymore(cause' I personally find Melee the superior *COMPETITIVE* game)
completely agreed. this video is the "mark" i'm trying to leave in my very short lived brawl career. i'm going back to melee cuz i like it so much more than brawl. but thank you

Maester

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Maester
3DS FC
4468-0971-1384
There needs to be more peach vids, I think I've watched pretty much everything peach related on SmashBoards/YouTube

Maybe next payday I'll get myself that Dazzle DVD Recorder thing so I can my own

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ha ha ha. I must say that is impressive dude. And I liked the fact that you at some points used her like it was melee. I started doing that too recently It is starting to help some. a mix of melee and brawl. You know what I mean right.

Man so so gotta Peach Ditto dude and get it recorded. It will be sick. I think you are the only Peach in N.Y I have not played yet. Oh and D1

Cia

das kwl
Ha ha ha. I must say that is impressive dude. And I liked the fact that you at some points used her like it was melee. I started doing that too recently It is starting to help some. a mix of melee and brawl. You know what I mean right.

Man so so gotta Peach Ditto dude and get it recorded. It will be sick. I think you are the only Peach in N.Y I have not played yet. Oh and D1
Yeah, my brawl Peach is heavily influenced by my melee style. thanks!! and yes, i'm also looking forward to that ditto ^_^

pierce - thanks. that's such a new york post :laugh:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You also gotta Teach me how to Beat bum, DK's is such a pain in the azz for me. I just get beat any DK that is up there like that.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Wow, this is awesome ^^ You rock!

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I liked everything, good music, awesome footage, nice quality. Nice job.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
I like how you quoted yourself in the beginning lol, but regardless, it was a good quote.

anywho, that vid was amazing and the first song is definitely something I'm about to go download lol

Cia

das kwl
Thanks everyone. i'm so happy to get so much positive feedback. i worked so hard on this project, i honestly never wanna have to do it again.. lolz. but thank you.

gkrackerr - well yeah, i had to claim that quote. and it's kind of the base for me making the video :D

PikminEater

Smash Cadet
That vid thrilled me in ways I didn't think was possible.

You have a great Peach and very inspiring! Thanks for making the vid and I'm sorry to hear you will probably be switching back to Melee... As long as you use your Melee Peach even better I think I can forgive you though. :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea, the only melee veterans we have in the Peach area that played smash for a long time are me, Vanz and crismas. Thats about all I know.

Cia

das kwl
That vid thrilled me in ways I didn't think was possible.

You have a great Peach and very inspiring! Thanks for making the vid and I'm sorry to hear you will probably be switching back to Melee... As long as you use your Melee Peach even better I think I can forgive you though. :)
Finally...someone who uses the 2nd jump properly. That vid was incredible. Everything went together so well. Good job, shame you're going back to Melee.

You know you wanna stay with Brawl. We have 08'ers!!
Thanks guys. i do enjoy brawl (that's why i made the video lol) but i live for outrageous combos and insane gimping. melee has all of that an more. the only things i wish melee had that brawl has is ZSS and delfino.

anywayz, i lose a lot of tech skill when i play brawl, so i had to give it up x_x

Cia

das kwl
wow.. so i just did a youtube search, and there's a DK combo video with the same name as mine.. and it was put up a lot earlier.. so i'm thinking.. should i re upload this one with a different name??

Niko_K

Smash Master
After Seeing this and then watcing my combo video I think I'm going to update mine too xD.

Are you going to CH4?

Top Bottom