• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vanishing edge guarding(V.E.G)

foxsmasher

Smash Cadet
Vanishing edge guarding(V.E.G) -
A well useful tech for any advanced sheik mainer out there. Simply just run to the edge and use the up+b. Then quickly press back on the control stick. sheik will start floating off the edge and use her attack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl5dO6wzw8M

i am taking full credit on this new found tech because there are NO forums that have this. Please no flaming if you've some how seen this before. Just let me know and i'll edit this post thanks for viiewing.

Oracle

Smash Master
It looks as though short hopping off or edge hugging would work faster, but your way is pretty cool.

foxsmasher

Smash Cadet
hey cool thanks. I understand you way of thinking but you can use it as an attack also i've done it multiple times to my oppenets. They really don't expect that.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It's called Vanish Gliding, it's been in since Melee, so no, it's not a new discovery.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Please use the search option before making a thread about a discovery as I've personally have made thread’s talking about Sheik ^B.

and yes like everyone has said this been around since Melee.

Top Bottom