• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vancouver Smash Melee? Anyone up for it?

B&B

Smash Rookie
Hey guys just moved out here to Vancouver, Im on the main road Kingsway... Just wondering if the scene is alive and well out here. I'm looking to get some people together like every sunday, and play some matches.

Post below if you are interested, if we get enough we can even run some small tourneys, Im willing to host - got some decent space at the crib here.

B&B

Smash Rookie
Like I havent tried PM, but im def willing , and I have the N64 game but not the console which has disappeared. So I need to get a new one. But just let me know, if you want to play etc. maybe we can figure something out. I just kinda been rocking Melee

T Brett

Smash Journeyman
I live in Abbotsford and work in Surrey. I want to play 64 every week with a group of competitive people

ilmari

Smash Scrub
NNID
Ilmari_NNID
There seems to be a pretty active Facebook group "TheBCSmashCommunity" but it could stand to be organized more.

deshi

Smash Rookie
I just moved to Burnaby, looking to find melee players to train with too. I'll probably just show up to the next weekly thing I saw on FB. If anyone reads this and wants a training partner in Burnaby, lemme know yo.

Top Bottom