• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uzi's Fox 101 ~ A Fox Guide

CaptainMetaFox

Smash Rookie
hey I like the Fox Dair Utilt Utilt Utilt Nair Dthrow Fair then Dair Usmash get to pretty much killing every time lolz but I've only got it on a few people so lolz

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
hey I like the Fox Dair Utilt Utilt Utilt Nair Dthrow Fair then Dair Usmash get to pretty much killing every time lolz but I've only got it on a few people so lolz

dair>uptilt ok a certainpercents
up-tilt>up-tilt ok at low certain percents
up-tilt>nair -.- extreamly hard, i rememberer this maybe being a true combo but even if it was it was extreamly hard to pull off.
nair->grab not at the pervcents you would be at and DEFANITLY not acfer an up-tilt>nair combo. not gonna work at all

d-throw>fair on like 3 people and NOT at the percents you would be at and NOT with airdodge

Fair>dair
no way in hell at the percents you would be at....

dair>up-smash
that is like the ONLY part of that mess you just said that MIGHT actually work at the percents youd be at..

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
hey mam I'm pretty sure most of the combos you posted were correct, but n-air to u-smash is not a true combo, and yes I watched your video.

Training mode isn't God, for some reason when you hit someone in the air and then hit them again it counts it as a combo even though the person could've Double jumped, air dodged, etc.

test it with a human player, I guarantee he or she will be able to double jump out of it.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
hey mam I'm pretty sure most of the combos you posted were correct, but n-air to u-smash is not a true combo, and yes I watched your video.

Training mode isn't God, for some reason when you hit someone in the air and then hit them again it counts it as a combo even though the person could've Double jumped, air dodged, etc.

test it with a human player, I guarantee he or she will be able to double jump out of it.
But he is your rock right!?!?!

See what I did dair to up smash?

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
hey Mam I'm Pretty Sure Most Of The Combos You Posted Were Correct, But N-air To U-smash Is Not A True Combo, And Yes I Watched Your Video.

Training Mode Isn't God, For Some Reason When You Hit Someone In The Air And Then Hit Them Again It Counts It As A Combo Even Though The Person Could've Double Jumped, Air Dodged, Etc.

Test It With A Human Player, I Guarantee He Or She Will Be Able To Double Jump Out Of It.

the Video I Posted Is At The Absolute Max Of The Combo.
if You Spent 5 Seconds And Looked At The List You Would See That I Have Percents For Non Air Dodge And Air Dodge.
meaning At Certain Percents You Can Not Stop The Combo

----

-.-

P.S. i so rarely get to get angry at people :p

Julio_TFP

Smash Cadet
I think I discovered new True Combos.

Here, the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hktbcvUzaEk&feature=channel_page (Delete)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXyHuSJjGdw

Only I try the True Combos with MK and Falco (both lightweights) so I suppose that combos will work with all characters.

I said Samboner is the best fox online because is the unic Fox who i fronted. My opinion can change XDDD

Well, I was founding the True Combos, because If all Fox Mainer looking for glitches, combos ... in the training mode. Fox will get up in the tier list. So I´ll try to found new things.

Sorry, for mi bad English.

Orrax

Smash Rookie
Nice finds, Julio. :) But I think those are all hard nair, not soft. =P And on that note, those might also work at higher percents with a soft nair, but I can't say for sure since I am unable to test at the moment.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
cool man, but then soft nairs in the vidoe are hard..

I'll check the percents these work on mario when i get back, im heading off in a bit.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Ok. Here the same video. But with "hard", not "soft"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXyHuSJjGdw

Well, anyway. Did you try go under battlefield with Fox?
He can only do it, if he going left to right. It´s funny XD
Lol the dedication part written at the end of the video made me smile =D

Where is the dedication to NeverKnowsBest for being the sexiest Fox play alive?

Julio_TFP

Smash Cadet
Lol the dedication part written at the end of the video made me smile =D

Where is the dedication to NeverKnowsBest for being the sexiest Fox play alive?
LOL XD
More Easy. All Smash Boards Dedicated xD

Don´t worry, If I make a new video with a little bit of interest I´ll dedicate it to you and to uzimakisensei :laugh:

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
yeah a sticky would help alotn with this, cause i can update it as much as i want and its not bumped so it keeps moving further and further into obscurity, and so many noobs never see this and spam the QandA thread with combo questions that this thread answers

RPK

Smash Lord
well, this was put into one of the stickied threads. It just isnt shown unfortunatly. Though, this can also be put into one of the guides.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
Soft Bair (hitting them with torso)

Soft Bair>Dtilt 0-20% on most chars
Soft Bair Utilt 0-20% on most chars
Soft Bair>Jab

theres more i just don't remember them

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
Soft Bair (hitting them with torso)

Soft Bair>Dtilt 0-20% on most chars
Soft Bair Utilt 0-20% on most chars
Soft Bair>Jab

theres more i just don't remember them
a little of on the d-tilt percent but its got a much larger range.

plus i found a ton more S-=bair combos

LIKE FREAKING S-BAR>F-SMASH

lolwut?!

DarkAura

Smash Lord
a little of on the d-tilt percent but its got a much larger range.

plus i found a ton more S-=bair combos

LIKE FREAKING S-BAR>F-SMASH

lolwut?!
If you could land Sbair Fsmash we should be able to land Sbair upsmash since it's a faster start up (i think)

DarkAura

Smash Lord
lol nipple bairing i do believe this is called (thanks to falcon boards)

anyways i got a kill on WiFi Nipple Bair>Usmash is broken ^^ i did it against a wall to ensure maximum efficiency :p
At like 100% your gonna need to do it a gainst a wall sometimes they bounce behind you too so a reverse jump cancelled Usmash might be needed, not to mention it's the sexiest "combo" in the game even though when done on a wall it's escapable (barely)\

EDIT: Fail punctuation and grammar

DarkAura

Smash Lord
ok this is not a legit combo but it's freakin sexy when you pull it off and depending on stage it can be a 0-death and theres a few variations

Auto canceled Fair>Rising Fair>Uair>Firefox Charge

Dthrow>Auto canceled Fair> Rising Uair (these are hard as hell to do)> Uair> firefox charge

Dthrow>Auto canceled Fair>Rising Fair>Uair>Firefox Charge

Auto canceled Uair>Rising Uair>Uair

theres plenty more variations

When i say rising Uair i mean a Uair initiated right after a jump so you Rise while Uairing allowing for an early second jump

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
This needs to be stickied. This guy has a lot of legit knowledge about fox and appears to be expanding it more and more.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
uzi im going to record reverse nair dsmash, i remember failing at explaining it to you,BUT IMMA DO IT NAOO **** works!

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
uzi im going to record reverse nair dsmash, i remember failing at explaining it to you,BUT IMMA DO IT NAOO **** works!

^good man

EDIT: I updated the **** out of this thread, combined me and rookies JJC thread into this one. added all the fox videos i made that people need to watch, ect ect

Top Bottom