• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah__Tourney of Fate 11 Canceled (check op for link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
You guys are ridiculous. I'm the only one SEXY enough to have Yaz in my name. Not only that, but I also have sexy in my name and that just adds to it.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Dude! I'm not alone! Did I play you on Saturday? Do you go to PGHS, or are you in jr. high?
No I didnt play you, I watched you play though. I like your Pit. Anyway no I dont go to any local high schools, I go to UCAS. But where in Pleasant Grove do you live? We could possibly meet up and play sometime. That would be cool.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
I could probably pick you up sometime.
Thats great! And my parents ok'd it. I was right the moment I told them you were from BYU they said it was alright.

I guess I will e-mail my address to you soon. But Im not going to the tournament this week, Im busy...

wangston

Smash Lord
His Pit is the best in state. Arrow loops and wing cancels tricks. His Pit is very fast. Good thing there is no one else that mains Pit.......

>_>
<_<
*runs*

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
His Pit is the best in state. Arrow loops and wing cancels tricks. His Pit is very fast. Good thing there is no one else that mains Pit.......

>_>
<_<
*runs*
He is really good, he edge game is better then mine. However everytime I watch a vid and see someone arrow loop 8 times out 10 it gets them hit because they are distracted, busy doing other things, or moving back and forth to get it going and this is from some of the more known/top pit player. As for wingdashing, I say the skill is 50:50 half the time I see it used the player gets hit or nothing good or bad happens.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
10 No johns
Im not he is an amazing Pit player and I wanta play him a bit before he dies so I can maby rethink all this or pick up a few things. But, watch any # of Pit matches online (not combo vids) and see what happens most of the time they arrow loop/rain and some times to a lesser extent wingdash. In all honesty if I arrow loop your not going to sit there and let me are you? It takes a good amount of time, and space for a small amount of damage its only real added benifit is for a few combos such as this one ADM put up and its just bad ***. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OVbjBrdUfg But that takes a good amount of time where he could have just used wingrenewal to fly up there and hit him.

Anyway is anyone comming today or should I say bail?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I find Fate and Apollo's Pits to be very different and hard to compare who's better. You both had two different styles.

Apollo's Pit seems more flashier and agressive in my opinion.
Fate seems better in getting up close and spacing.

I had to go against both of your Pits at ToF and it wasn't fun (well, it was fun actually).

I lost to Fate's Pit and beat Apollo's, even though I had to use Rob to win...

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I find Fate and Apollo's Pits to be very different and hard to compare who's better. You both had two different styles.

Apollo's Pit seems more flashier and agressive in my opinion.
Fate seems better in getting up close and spacing.

I had to go against both of your Pits at ToF and it wasn't fun (well, it was fun actually).

I lost to Fate's Pit and beat Apollo's, even though I had to use Rob to win...
That settles it!!!!! We arn't going to let Apollo die like we do with every smasher in UT as soon as they turn 19, save FTS and Gogira....and a hand ful of others) he should live so that we can meger into one super duper amazing Angel decending strait from Budha to kick *** and take Kenny's power rankings!!! (I would say take Dai-a's but crist were not god) i shall call this new form Pit tron!!!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
That settles it!!!!! We arn't going to let Apollo die like we do with every smasher in UT as soon as they turn 19, save FTS and Gogira....and a hand ful of others) he should live so that we can meger into one super duper amazing Angel decending strait from Budha to kick *** and take Kenny's power rankings!!! (I would say take Dai-a's but crist were not god) i shall call this new form Pit tron!!!
I just pictured you and Apollo as conjoint twins playing Brawl... :urg:

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
You really shouldn't its bad for your health and we wouldn't be conjoint twins we would be some godzilla type monster with a contoller for a tail and we would play with our amazing ***. (The *** come from me as I have such a sweet *** that wangston wanta it).

harpuia190

Smash Ace
heheheheheh, and no one expects the dark plans me and waff are coming up with behind all of your backs

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Hey Dryu, do you have Jorgensen or Mullet (I don't know what his name is spelled like)? They have the original Smash on their computers. It's kinda weird using the z, x, and y buttons, but its still really, really good. You just can't play with other people. :p

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Hey Dryu, do you have Jorgensen or Mullet (I don't know what his name is spelled like)? They have the original Smash on their computers. It's kinda weird using the z, x, and y buttons, but its still really, really good. You just can't play with other people. :p
lol dude. I was the one who put it on the computers :]]]] but yeahh I already got lost points in Jorgensen's class for playing NFL BLITZ, and I unlocked Jiggly in super smash, haha.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
You put it on? Lol, that is awesome. I've got to give you a high five for that when I next see you at school.

I'm assuming you put Mario Kart, Pokemon, and the others on there as well? Our B4 Engineering class is going crazy with it.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
You put it on? Lol, that is awesome. I've got to give you a high five for that when I next see you at school.

I'm assuming you put Mario Kart, Pokemon, and the others on there as well? Our B4 Engineering class is going crazy with it.
haha I did, thats all me man. The ones I put were Bomberman 64, DK 64, Super smash 64, Poke red, Gold, Silver, Mario allstars, Super Mario Bros, NFL Blitz, and James Bond 64. More kids are putting up other games though, but I was the one who started it with the games I mentioned. lol.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Oh, DRyu, I'm hoping to invite you over soon to play some Smash (Melee and Brawl). Maybe not this week, but the one after. Would that be cool with you?
I can drive you up to my house. It's 2-3 minutes from the school (including the time it takes to get out of the parking lot traffic :p).
Just let me know. And Wednesday's aren't good for me, because I have Mutual and tutor over at Northridge Elementary.

Thanks Wangston. I thought you still hated me from when I insulted Captain Falcon's manly-less priority.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
DRyu goes to my school, so my parents are okay with him coming over because he is clearly not a internet predator set on evil things. Well, they will be okay if/when DRyu wants to come over.

You just want that hug we talked about a while ago.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Good call on not inviting Yaz over to the house. He will try to seduce your mom and try to hug you.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I'll try for the Thursday after next, but I check my work schedule tomorrow (stupid Target scheduling me for a Sunday) so I'll let you know if that's even plausible.
When would you need to head home? Do you want me to drive you there, or for a family member of yours to come pick you up?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I read ano as year instead of Anonano.

I remember putting roms on my school's computer with a flash drive. I friend and I played SSB 64 and also did co-op all the way through Kirby Super Star.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Okay DRyu. Everything's set with my parents. Hope to see you next Thursday. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom