• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah__Tourney of Fate 11 Canceled (check op for link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

r3d d09

Smash Master
I will try and talk to the manager tomorrow.
we don't know if he can host it yet, but most likely he will.
I just need to present some info to him.
and lovely names I might add. =]
and I 2nd the motion of changing the name if everything follows through, but i still love TOF

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Haha at first I thought the list was a list of names for the new tournament. I was like "wow those are all terrible names"... :laugh:

After reading the whole post I have to agree, nice list Flying J. :estatic:

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I heard from Spudz about this tourney at Riverton happening tomorrow. Is this at all true? I thought this was happening next month.

Details are kinda spread out, so I have no clue what is going on with this new tourney.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I heard from Spudz about this tourney at Riverton happening tomorrow. Is this at all true? I thought this was happening next month.

Details are kinda spread out, so I have no clue what is going on with this new tourney.
I'm pretty sure its not happening today.
Red Dog went back to talk to the store's manager two days ago about setting up the tourney. I'm sure the manager would be planning farther ahead than this week.

r3d d09

Smash Master
he said he wanted one for the end of the month. so that could be this friday/sat. or next friday. I'm doing the best i can. he's hard to get ahold of, but once i tell him everything. i'm sure it will be ours ;)

if not. I will try and host a tourney at my house.

EDIT
News, i talked to the manager. he said sounds good. it will most likely be the first week of August. He has to print fliers and stuff. I will be in close contact with him on this so i can keep the forums updated

=]

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
he said he wanted one for the end of the month. so that could be this friday/sat. or next friday. I'm doing the best i can. he's hard to get ahold of, but once i tell him everything. i'm sure it will be ours ;)

EDIT
News, i talked to the manager. he said sounds good. it will most likely be the first week of August. He has to print fliers and stuff. I will be in close contact with him on this so i can keep the forums updated

=]
Bump to Epic Yes.

10epicchars

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman

EDIT

=]
YES! :D:D

So the 1st of August. Cuz that would work perfectly for me.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I'll be in Cali. You should convince him that august 1st is too soon to get everything coordinated with everyone, so you need to delay it a week till august 8th ;)

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Red Dog, you must now play favorites. Which Smashers do you like best? ;)
Both dates work for me. (Maybe if Kenny and half of you are gone, I might have a chance to win and mock you all for it... >.>)

r3d d09

Smash Master
Red Dog, you must now play favorites. Which Smashers do you like best? ;)
Both dates work for me. (Maybe if Kenny and half of you are gone, I might have a chance to win and mock you all for it... >.>)
No, why play favorites... the bidding will start at 20 dollars xD haha jk
It's up to the manger and what not. like i said, if all fails, I'm sure i could throw a tourney and I will keep the 10% of entry fee's xD

I'll be in Cali. You should convince him that august 1st is too soon to get everything coordinated with everyone, so you need to delay it a week till august 8th ;)
I think he said he would be gone the 8th, but we shall see.

another thing was when i told him i applied, he looked up my name as said " oh yes, I remember you, we should be getting in touch soon" can I get a boorah? :) lets hope he wasn't bluffing and I actually do get an interview. if I do, I have enough perks to get the job xD

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
hmm.. You guys better do a tourney first weekend of September.

Because I will be there to win it :D

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I think you'll have more of a challenge than you think. Utah may not have a huge scene, but the players we have are good. Quality over Quantity :)

And you lost to the only other Utahn you've fought so far (Dai-A) so I'm not too worried ;)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I wish I was one of the quality Brawl smashers...
And just name the date and time for the tourney, and I'll be there while I'm still here.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I think you'll have more of a challenge than you think. Utah may not have a huge scene, but the players we have are good. Quality over Quantity :)

And you lost to the only other Utahn you've fought so far (Dai-A) so I'm not too worried ;)
Also during my time as a cruddy player :D. I've gotten better, and everyone here has gotten tremendously better. Just watch Supercon. Dekar will be taking first place, and just watch the videos from it. Dekar is our best player right now, but I am still number 2. And that is with my main banned.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
LOL Utah has also gotten better since then.

But I hope you really are as good as you're making yourself out to be. I could use some new competition :)

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
So, I have three friends who are hyped up about this tourney. One of them is bad, one is marginal, and one is decent, so its not like they'll be much of a challenge. But they'll be here to learn to play better and stuff, so give them advice and help them out. Hopefully they will enjoy it enough to go to more tournaments.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I'm good with either Saturday, but I'm leaning more towards the 8th, since my last day of the semester is the 6th, and I want to be free of school before tournies start again.

I'm actually looking forward to playing Sinz in the future.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Ummm, oops, I just realized my best friend's b-day is on the 8th, so me and my friends Jes, Hawk, and Darth Polo won't be coming if its on that day.

r3d d09

Smash Master
Beat X your first tournament and you get my respect. Could care less if you beat anyone else.
When i played X, i wanted to just wrap up and walk. haha. he was just messing around and i still was getting wrecked xD. Sonic mains are insane.

I will try and talk to the manager today during my break. Doing my best to get this thing to happen. Sadly, either way there will be people not able to go to one of the dates.

___X___

Smash Lord
hmmm looks like people are talking about me!! haha :D thats why i love utah,

anyways! i hear that SINZZZ thinks he's all good? ill show him a good time once he gets down to utah :D :D :D

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I have sonic Match up experience :D
X wanna mm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom