• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So I just want to make sure.

So Pumpinz and Meleeruler both dropped out from the Idaho trip next week.

Who is wanting to come to Idaho.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I cant be there this saturday, I work late this weekend.

HOWEVER (and I know I said this 2-3 weeks ago, but family stuff happened), Im gonna try and start coming out to stuff if Smash 4 is at a time I can make it for. Generally on Tuesdays if Smash 4 starts at 4 or later, and any Saturdays I have off/mornings (again, if smash 4 starts at 4 or later).

Ye

Last edited:

Lumosat

Smash Cadet
Also, who wants to do melee dubs w/ me on saturday?
We've teamed before in friendlies and I sucked. But my ICs are getting pretty decent. We can play some friendlies on Saturday and you can decide if you wanna team with me.

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Are you playing ICs in PM? Cuz they drive my crazy. They're just a little different and it totally throws me off
Ya I played ICs. Round 1 I almost beat their 2nd best player but then he switched to Lucas and I had no idea what to do. He seems unpunishable. Still was last game last stock. Then I lost in losers to a Mewtwo who literally just spammed aerials.

wangston

Smash Lord
PM fest today at my place from 2:00-4:30 in Provo.

Normally I've been having fest once a week for a while now but I've just been invited BYU people but I'm going to stop being racist and invite anyone in the area who is serious about PM and wants to get better.

Also no johns please. Every character in PM is busted don't complain because some one out played you.

For more info call me five ooohh tew, seven, nine, seven, seven, zero, seven, four. (5-0-2-7-9-7-7-0-7-4)

I live next to the provo library.

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
so, just a thought. if the tourney at kafeneio is the last big tourney with brawl, why don't we do a salt lake vs provo crew battle in brawl right before the pm tourneys start? salt lake has @ Death Arcana Death Arcana , @Tane, @ -Mars- -Mars- , @I See, etc. provo has the @Rockmix, the Aguilars, etc. of course, this is all contingent on people showing up, but it would be cool if it happens :-p.

Jekyll

Smash Ace
soooooo....where is the smash on this fine evening?

Fest at RJ's tonight. 2522 HORSESHOE CIRCLE
Starts at 8 PM
Warlock/Falcon punch costs a(n extra) stock if you're hit

Show up, or don't. RJ will still mate with all of your respective mothers.

...I will not be present...but go get wrecked anyways

Edit: I invoke the power of the almighty @Aerodrome , squasher of beefs, the glue that binds all (posts) together, queen of the Andals and the first men. Absolve me of my infractions and right my unwitting wrongs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tweak

Smash Rookie
UTAH POWER RANKINGS----top ten

PerfectChaos
Rafa-son
FoxTheStampede
Gojira
Jeyt
Clentes
DontStopLaughing
Layne
Vain
Dakk

TALK er DISCUSS
Tweak is by far the best smasher in Utah. HE DOESN'T EVEN WAVE DASH and he still wins!!!!

ZeroKarasu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZeroKarasu
3DS FC
3351-4458-3302
PM isn't a main game at Apex.

I am loving, and yes, I do mean loving, the insane backlash. Lot of people worried, lot of people angry, all of it making me satisfied.

EDIT: reading this reddit thread, so much backlash. I'm laughing for real right now, guys. So much salt and pure, undistilled anger flowing. I don't want to offend people who purely play PM, but this is a perfect storm of pure, unconstrained emotions. Holy calamity, this is fun to read.

Last edited:
Top Bottom