• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

net1234

Smash Ace
fest at rjs at 7:00 2522 horseshoe circle enter through the side door park in the street falcon punch is 4 stocks

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
fest at rjs at 7:00 2522 horseshoe circle enter through the side door park in the street falcon punch is 4 stocks
I would go, buuuuuuuuuut its my mom's birthday and we got dat Chinese take out hype.

EDIT: Actually, I might still go afterwards if we're all done with everything by like 10:30. If we do end by then Ill text someone to see how many people are still there and decide from there.

Last edited:

BigK_201

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BigK_201
3DS FC
2406-5184-1090
I don't understand how to register for the comic con tourney. It sends me to a page offering passes to comic con but nothing mentioning smash.
It is a little confusing, which I wish it didn't have to be -_-

Anyways, on the left hand side, you can see where to buy tickets and such to comic con. Scroll down until you find a "Salt Lake Comic Con 2014 - Special Event" and at the very bottom (again -_-) of that list is "Smash Comic Con Tournament Pass"

Let me know if you need anymore help.

Remioli

Smash Journeyman
It is a little confusing, which I wish it didn't have to be -_-

Anyways, on the left hand side, you can see where to buy tickets and such to comic con. Scroll down until you find a "Salt Lake Comic Con 2014 - Special Event" and at the very bottom (again -_-) of that list is "Smash Comic Con Tournament Pass"

Let me know if you need anymore help.
Thanks, got it. Hulk Hogan Uncut? Don't mind if I do.

Casture

Smash Apprentice
Southwest corner of the intersection of University Ave and University Parkway, Glenwood Apts, southernmost building, bottom floor, near the middle of the building, #26

BlindSpot

Smash Apprentice
Hi, all. I currently live in Houston, TX. But am thinking about moving to Utah with some friends. How big is the melee/PM scene in Utah? (Sandy/SLC)

net1234

Smash Ace
Hi, all. I currently live in Houston, TX. But am thinking about moving to Utah with some friends. How big is the melee/PM scene in Utah? (Sandy/SLC)
kinda slow at the moment but im willing to play 24/7 365 days a year

Last edited:

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
SLC and all the cities is where "most" if not all of the smash related happenings are. But I think it's decent.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
LOLNO
im not even a glasses kind of guy but Shizune is just so amazing

lilly is way better than hanako tho

Last edited:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
**** all yall gay ass weaboo girl avatars, I have the most kawaii avatar of all time.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
>calls us GAY weabs for having girl avi's
>uses "Kawaii" in sentence and has furry avi's

Look out guys we have bad ass over here

Last edited:
Top Bottom