• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

C!Z

Smash Lord
Crews is the best Smash there is. When you're with your boys and everyone hyped and pumped for each other and everyone's screamin at every sick thing that happens... That's Smash.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Crew Battle at MA?!? TWP vs Panda Lap Dance vs The Mexi Brigade.

Right now there are four people in each crew that will be there on saturday, so it works out perfectly!

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
TWP FTW! And I totally found my font color I will be using from now on :)

Mista Johns just told me it's against the rules, but I don't see this anywhere in the rules. Where's Xsyven or PC when you need them?

wangston

Smash Lord
Screw you chump. If you think you are man enough then why don't you keep on posting in that grey color. I heard you wouldn't. :devil:

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Haha screw you Mista Johns, you just want me banned. :)

But I will still post in this color whenever I feel the need to insult you :p

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
We could just take the list of people currently online and say "Screw you: [Insert forever long list here]"

That way no one would feel left out.

wangston likes to john :p

Minato

穏やかじゃない
We could just take the list of people currently online and say "Screw you: [Insert forever long list here]"
But then we're going to have a bunch of random people coming in the thread like last time just because they searched their username. :laugh:

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Sorry to derail your hilarity ^_^.

Wellp, this is it guys. I'm getting set apart today at 7 pm (6 hours from the time of this posting..) to go on my mission to Spokane Washington, after which I will basically be going to bed (or madly finishing up packing/getting last minute things), waking up, then reporting to the Missionary Training Center at 11:30 a.m. tomorrow. I will be there for three weeks, during which time I will have basically no access to the outside world aside from hand-written letters. So, if you want to send me one of those, email my mother at sharleedayne at ya hoo dot com to obtain my physical address (just say something like "Friend of Chadd's. Want to send him a letter. What's his address?" ). After this three week period I will have time set aside each week to send letters and emails, so feel free to email me at my email... chaddbobo at hot mail dot com, and chadd.bobo at gmail dot com, either one should work fine. So that's how you can kinda keep track of me.

Anyway, just wanted to more or less say "good bye" to all of you.. to those of you who don't know me, I'm that wickedly awesome Ganondorf in Melee >.>. Lol no I'm not really all that great. Although, I did have the opportunity of visiting my Sensei (the two friends who got me into SSBM; I hadn't seen them for about two years, during which time we both talked a ridiculous amount of trash about how badly the other was going to lose...) and thoroughly spanking them. So that was fun. But I wish all of you the best for the upcoming two years.. hopefully when I come back I can host some more smashfests (with most of the equipment being mine :D). As I was telling FtS, I don't think I'll ever *not* like SSBM, so that is a definite possibility. Ken Neth if you're still at BYU when I return maybe you and I can ignite a smash bro's scene there :p.

Thanks for all the fun and friendships you guys, I'll miss you all... be good while I'm gone, and I'll return once again to triple dair, bair you into oblivion ;).

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
CHADD!!! Good luck on your mission, man! I will be leaving on mine sometime during the summer so I won't be here right when you get back, but shortly after I will be. See ya then! Good Luck!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
What's against the rules?

I'm also using the super-secret mod skin, so I can see what you're typing Ken. I'M INVINCIBLE.

wangston

Smash Lord
What's against the rules?

I'm also using the super-secret mod skin, so I can see what you're typing Ken. I'M INVINCIBLE.
He was writing all his post in the same grey colors as the board so no one could read them unless they would highlight it. I figured that would go under disruptive posting or something like that.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Nah, that's not against the rules. PLAYING MODERATOR IS. :mad:

Also, NOOOO CDBOBO! I missed your post! I'll email your goodbye post to Devin! He's doing great in california!

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Nice!! I knew it. lol

Whens the next utah thang? I said was coming down to play and I meant it.
There's MA 10 on saturday, which is most likely too soon lol. But there's one every month.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=151520&page=147

There's ToF that is normally the first saturday of every month. Here's that thread.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=193104&page=55

And then I'm gonna try to hold a huge tournament at BYU sometime in January/February, but I'm not sure how soon I'll get that all finalized.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I wish I knew people here more to be sad when someone was leaving.

Also, X shouldn't always assume someone is a noob. One day there'll be a new guy coming to a tourney, and he'll wipe the floor with X, and we'll all have a good laugh about it!

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
...its this saturday, MA10
this saturday
People need to stop posting stuff like this (just to increase their post count) when someone else already did a MUCH BETTER job at giving the information. It's understandable if you give additional/better info, but just stating something already said in less words is pointless.

And if people keep on pointing out every tiny error in my post(s), I will start typing like Fate/___/Gojira/etc combined (I'll somehow combine all of their errors). :ohwell:

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
lol its alright. X doesn't know me, he's allowed to assume what he wants. His mistake though. <3

Ken: Yea you're right this Sat. is too soon. But ToF on the first Sat. of next month sounds like it could work for me.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I'm moving to Utah to go to BYU at the beginning of January. Just thought I'd say hi, and maybe I'll be seeing you.

wangston

Smash Lord
I'm moving to Utah to go to BYU at the beginning of January. Just thought I'd say hi, and maybe I'll be seeing you.
Dude are you a freshman???? are you planning on living on campus???? You should move in with either Kenny or me. My room mate is leaving so the room is available. It's the same with kenny his roommate is moving out but idk were he lives i know it's in helaman has but idk which one.

Also where are you from, who's your main, are you new to the tourney scene? I moved here the fall semester and I'll tell your right now the Utah smash scene is one of the best cause it was the coolest people. Well there is __X__ but ignore him he is a total douche to all new people.

Top Bottom