• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

slave1

Smash Lord
I say it like you would pronounce king Louie's name and then I add a vill on the end to it. I'm not signally from Louisville I moved there last year. When ever I say it like that people look at me funny but I insist that is how it should be said.
you are amazing i though it was stupid how they say it when i was in Kentucky.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, yeah I can see what you mean PC. And that will pry happen :S. But oh well, I'd be happy if just yaz came over lol, im missing my smash practice :p.

wangston

Smash Lord
Ken your snake is pro ****. I can't say I've ever fought a Snake that even bothered to use his air game so that was a whole new play style to me. I'm used to cooked nades, tilts, and tech chasing d-throw. I'm sure falco is nothing new to you because you play with David. I look forward to playing with you some more, you know your stuff.

wangston

Smash Lord
oh just wait till you play me hon
Great, ken plays snake and you play Meta. :'( But it's about time I play a good meta, there was only one in Louisville and he rarely showed up to the tourney cause he would get his trash kicked by Jiano everytime.

___X___

Smash Lord
Ken your snake is pro ****. I can't say I've ever fought a Snake that even bothered to use his air game so that was a whole new play style to me. I'm used to cooked nades, tilts, and tech chasing d-throw. I'm sure falco is nothing new to you because you play with David. I look forward to playing with you some more, you know your stuff.

*looks at post*

this guy is more noob then i thought! he actually thinks ken's snake is good! hahahah

ANDDD he thinks yaz's meta is good! hahahah XDDDD

wangston

Smash Lord
*looks at post*

this guy is more noob then i thought! he actually thinks ken's snake is good! hahahah

I played Ken's snake twice. Excuse me for not being able to adjust to some ones play style after two games. I never said Yaz's meta was good I've never even played him, but meta is a good character and I would assume some one that mains meta would be good. And I take it that you beat Ken's snake all the time.

___X___

Smash Lord
I played Ken's snake twice. Excuse me for not being able to adjust to some ones play style after two games. I never said Yaz's meta was good I've never even played him, but meta is a good character and I would assume some one that mains meta would be good. And I take it that you beat Ken's snake all the time.
nahh i dont beat him all the time :D

but he has never beaten me in a tournament match! haha!

and same with yaz!

wewt!

2 of the most broken characters still getting beat by a SONIC.

suckkk ittttt XDDD

C!Z

Smash Lord
*looks at post*

Quit hatin foo. You don't even know him and that's not how to treat OOS people. Sorry for this lil kid bein a douche he doesn't know any better. He plays a game that alot of the good players don't play so he thinks he high and mighty.

Me and Burr are thinkin bout comin to Bobo's if enough people are gonna be there early so we get to play before everyone bounces to MGC. So who is gonna be there early? Let us know cuz that's the only way were goin.

___X___

Smash Lord
Quit hatin foo. You don't even know him and that's not how to treat OOS people. Sorry for this lil kid bein a douche he doesn't know any better. He plays a game that alot of the good players don't play so he thinks he high and mighty.
wow C!Z, you haven't been around to know that i just play around with ppl i dont know. i know im acting like a douche but uhh, i mean its BRAWL? who cares about brawl? XD
and hmmm i should really start treating ppl more nice on the boards :(

so next time, DONT WAIT 10 **** years and just say it like a ****ing man! *pushes C!Z*

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Well that last sentence about "next time" I didn't get, especially right after you say you should be more nice on the boards.... Also I think his jibe about saying Kenny and Yaz are good was meant to be more of a joking insult to kenny and yaz, not to our kentuckian visitor wangston... that's how I took it anyway :S.

Oh and I'm officially awake and setting up, so come on over whenever :p. I'll call the mexi brigade and yaz to see when they're on their way, and let you know C!Z.

And since google is of course awesome, feel free to get a map to my house... the address is
1235 N 100 W Pleasant Grove, Utah 84062.
Call me at 1-801-785-2532 if you want.

C!Z

Smash Lord
wow C!Z, you haven't been around to know that i just play around with ppl i dont know. i know im acting like a douche but uhh, i mean its BRAWL? who cares about brawl? XD
and hmmm i should really start treating ppl more nice on the boards :(

so next time, DONT WAIT 10 **** years and just say it like a ****ing man! *pushes C!Z*
I understand your kiddin as well but I can tell he doesn't know by the way he's responding. Either way he doesn't know you or your personality so how would he know if you're kidding? I'm not tryin to be a d!ck but I'm just letting you know you should treat OOS people with more respect. I don't care what you say to everyone else that lives in Utah.

C!Z

Smash Lord
It's official. Ta C!Z n the Burr is comin to Bobo's. You people better show your faces cuz if it's no bueno this will reflect on our future decisions about comin to these so everybody needs to come play some Melee :)

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Yaz said he'd be there (whoa. Here, I mean.. ^_^) around 'noon too. so that's uhh 4 mexicans, 1 asian, and 1 whiteboy should all be there at noon. Come on down C!Z, pc, junpei... I miss you guys ;).

Ninja edit: Beat me too it, sweet you're coming :D. Now to wrestle the TV's into their proper place....

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
It's pretty nice having X on your ignore list.

Click name on post, click view public profile, click user lists dropdown arrow, click add to ignore list.

He hasn't posted anything worth reading in months, so don't worry about missing anything. This isn't only for Wangston, btw. ;)

___X___

Smash Lord
it's Pretty Nice Having X On Your Ignore List.

Click Name On Post, Click View Public Profile, Click User Lists Dropdown Arrow, Click Add To Ignore List.

He Hasn't Posted Anything Worth Reading In Months, So Don't Worry About Missing Anything. This Isn't Only For Wangston, Btw. ;)
................ :(

philbobjoe

Smash Journeyman
It's pretty nice having X on your ignore list.

Click name on post, click view public profile, click user lists dropdown arrow, click add to ignore list.

He hasn't posted anything worth reading in months, so don't worry about missing anything. This isn't only for Wangston, btw. ;)
Hilarious.

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
Chris you've played the game about fifty times more than I have. I play about twice a month and our matches are always really really close.. Now take melee, a real game, we've played about the same and i **** you hard. What's that say???

___X___

Smash Lord
Chris you've played the game about fifty times more than I have. I play about twice a month and our matches are always really really close.. Now take melee, a real game, we've played about the same and i **** you hard. What's that say???
lol, dude i really dont care.

a games a game.

Girls are the new thing i care about =]]

but yeahh well cool. your better and you **** me, hope your happy.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
lol, dude i really dont care.

a games a game.

Girls are the new thing i care about =]]

but yeahh well cool. your better and you **** me, hope your happy.

I think you should focus more on school than girls. As to why, there are two reasons: you're kind of too young, and you need to work on your grammar. I count more than ten mistakes in the quoted post.

Here's the correction (anything minor is bolded, anything else is underlined and bolded):
LOL, dude, I really don't care.

A game's a game.

Girls are the new thing
I care about. =]]

But yeah, well, cool. You're better and you **** me; hope you're happy.

PS: If you are wondering why I correct you a lot, it's because it gives me something to do while I'm bored. And since I'm often bored, and you often need correcting, it's a perfect match! So anyway, just don't get all defensive or anything.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Great, ken plays snake and you play Meta. :'(
And we always team together. Perfect :)
*looks at post*

I'm with C!Z on this one. You really, really need to stop with this whole trash talking/putting people down thing. Especially OoSers since they have no clue what you are like. How do you expect our smash scene to grow if you keep being a jack to every new person that comes?
nahh i dont beat him all the time :D

but he has never beaten me in a tournament match! haha!
We haven't played in a tourney match for three months. (not counting MGC where the gay rules allowed you to run away for two and a half minutes to win) I have beaten you in all of our recent money matches we have had only to hear your john of "I wasn't trying, double or nothing?" only to lose again. Really, stop with the internet trash talking.

FTS, would you mind putting me and chris together in the first round of next tourney?

EDIT: Wangston is actually pretty good, just so you all know. He's no noob, not even close. I just had an advantage over him cause practically everyone goes falco against me. (I really don't get why either considering how much falco practice I have had :ohwell:)

___X___

Smash Lord

I think you should focus more on school than girls.

did you just say school was more important then GIRLS?
or that i should FOCUS more on school than girls...???

PC...how could you... and as for you saying im too young.. im effing 16... >_>

and wow.... pc.. pc....

how could you....

vazor

Smash Apprentice
So just to let you guys know, I scanned through the forums after being invited here by one of you at MGC. I've seen you all playing at tournaments over the last couple years so I thought I'd finally actually get on here. You all have some serious skills and it's cool to see you winning local tournaments all the time.

Also, welcome any new Utah smashers! Please let us know where in Utah you are so we can find some nearby smashers for you to practice with.
I live in Lehi near Thanksgiving Point, so I can usually make it to events in SLC or Sandy.

I'm way noob so I won't bother wasting your time in money matches, unless you're looking for someone to pound on- then you can always email me. vazor222, gmail, you can fill in the rest.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
So just to let you guys know, I scanned through the forums after being invited here by one of you at MGC. I've seen you all playing at tournaments over the last couple years so I thought I'd finally actually get on here. You all have some serious skills and it's cool to see you winning local tournaments all the time.
kewl man! glad to see your interested, well just try to come to some of the tourneys and smash fests we do, and you will soon find yourself playing a lot better than you did before :) at least thats what happened to me :p

slave1

Smash Lord
dude you're 16. and your talking about getting some from a girl. number one you should be focusing on school. It is fine to go on dates. but saying screw school i want to hang out with girls is going to come back and bite you in the butt. seriously hard. the only reason why i am where i am at is because i had good grades and took hard classes. along with PC who is a blasted genius. college is for meeting people. And getting some from some girls is not the most important thing in life.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
You know, as much as I hate to be all grown-up and butt in, they're both right. I'm pretty sure you're joking, X. However, if you're not, I'll tell you this right now:

What you do socially in High School doesn't matter. Your grades kinda do.

I only say kinda because, if you're willing to bust your *** in College, then High School grades aren't as much a factor. But you really have to work.

All the drama, the love, the everything, it fades. Yeah, there's that rare one-in-a-million high-school sweetheart relationship that survives the transition from HS to College, but it's really super rare. Better to have an actual future than a hopeful one.

Also, you meet waaaaay more people after High School.

___X___

Smash Lord
woaaa callmm down guys!

im just saying i love girls.. sheesh :p

and getting some is one of the most important things to me XDDDDDD

BUT, i also do focus on school.
but just more on girls :p

EDIT: izzy, ily <3

Top Bottom