• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

wangston

Smash Lord
time to own this noob,

and if you main falco then...Time for david to own this noob with his falco....

WEWT
Hey now, I'm no noob with falco. I'm no chillin or sethlon but I can certainly hold my own with my falco. I will gladly play david in some matches. A few with chaingrabs and a few with out. Falco dittos really aren't that much fun with chaingrabs first one to 3 grabs wins.

C!Z

Smash Lord
=] i think i might start training in some melee brawl is boring well at least it gets boring but yeah the melee scence seems fun ^.^

DO IT!!!
If you like bein challenged and like a much faster paced game that is way more in depth and technical than Brawl then you should start playin ;)

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Lol PC's hero
You got that right! :p

Hypothetically, if I were in Salt Lake this Sunday, who would want to host a tournament for me? ;)
Sunday? Why not Saturday? And it's not like a tournament will be probably. I would attend a Smashfest for sure if you were there, though (I'm not sure if C!Z is willing to do one on a Sunday or not, though).

al-x_clip

Smash Apprentice

DO IT!!!
If you like bein challenged and like a much faster paced game that is way more in depth and technical than Brawl then you should start playin ;)
:laugh: yeah i asked the mexi brigade to start helping me out. now all i have to do is find a main :chuckle:

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Hey now, I'm no noob with falco. I'm no chillin or sethlon but I can certainly hold my own with my falco. I will gladly play david in some matches. A few with chaingrabs and a few with out. Falco dittos really aren't that much fun with chaingrabs first one to 3 grabs wins.
David doesn't do the CG. He does some sick hybrid. He'll still win. Kid loves the game too much.

Jeeze, guys, I said hypothetically. I just wanted to see how much you loved me. <3
**** move, there.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Hahaha David would probably **** you in falco dittos in Brawl AND Melee. You should at least try to get ***** in a game where skill actually matters though :laugh: (hint Melee)

___X___

Smash Lord
chain grabs suck, and david doesnt do them, he just ***** you.
and your next on TEH LIST!! :O

so come on over to a tournament if you think your any good ;)

David doesn't do the CG. He does some sick hybrid. He'll still win. Kid loves the game too much.
No.... david doesnt even LOVE the game, he just Likes it, he LOVES melee... me and my bros are the only reason david really plays brawl..

but he would choose melee over brawl anyday.

Hahaha David would probably **** you in falco dittos in Brawl AND Melee. You should at least try to get ***** in a game where skill actually matters though :laugh: (hint Melee)
wow... i hate how ppl say that you DONT NEED skill to get good at brawl,

shut the hell up already and stop saying it, its so **** annoying, you need skill to get good at ANY GAME, you just dont need as much as you would in melee.

i KNOW melee is a better game, but you dont need to keep saying the SAME **** THING over and over again, we get it.

so **** you Junpoo

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Haha so much hate. Everyone knows brawl still takes skill, and how the same people keep on winning only proves that. But I don't get why everyone is calling Wangston a noob. We have never seen him play so no one knows that. It's pretty much the same thing as when Texas came here and started calling us trash... So I say we all stop with the new person equals noob comments. :)

wangston

Smash Lord
hey when some one sees wangston have him say Louisville. it is funny how people out there say it. te he
I say it like you would pronounce king Louie's name and then I add a vill on the end to it. I'm not signally from Louisville I moved there last year. When ever I say it like that people look at me funny but I insist that is how it should be said.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Hahaha X you fail at literacy. I never said Brawl DOESN'T take skill. I said skill doesn't matter. Dont get butthurt just because you're good at Brawl but not at Melee. lolololol

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Yeah I was there. Probably played mainly ICs and a little metaknight. I was the only kid there... I think.

The tourney this week was fun too.
Now I remember you. I rarely go to PnT tourneys because I'm terrible at Smash when I'm playing standing up.

___X___

Smash Lord
Hahaha X you fail at literacy. I never said Brawl DOESN'T take skill. I said skill doesn't matter. Dont get butthurt just because you're good at Brawl but not at Melee. lolololol
Crea, you FAIL at getting girls :p

but i wasnt getting butt hurt, i was getting annoyed of your post talking about brawl, we heard you the first time so just shut up.

and i dont suck at melee >_>

ANYMORE... :O

i sucked davids C O C K.

now i can use hax in melee

oh and i hope you arent taking this in ANY offense, its just SMASH talk :p

-Final-

Aria♪

but i wasnt getting butt hurt, i was getting annoyed of your post talking about brawl, we heard you the first time so just shut up.

and i dont suck at melee >_>

ANYMORE... :O
You still **** me every time... although I haven't played you in melee in a while.

C!Z

Smash Lord
LMAO!!! Haha that's a little messed up but still too funny :laugh:

So instead of talkin bout all this suckin we should just all get together and play asap! Seriously though if anybody ever feels like playin I'd be down, just say somethin it doesn't have to be a fest or anything I just wanna play

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Haha Chris I know you love me so I would never get offended by anything you say ;)

Seriously though, lets play some Melee.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
So I was thinking about hosting a melee smash fest tomorrow at my house. I don't have the projector anymore, sorry :(. I do still have 2 tv's and 2 gamecube setups though (Dai-A apparently has my 3rd setup)
I also know there's some kind of Schmackdonald's tournament at 7:00 P.M. Don't worry though, I plan on starting around 11ish so you'll have ample time to get there.

Let me know what you guys think :p.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Lol yeah, I know one day isn't exactly the best prep time.. but it's pretty last minute for me too :D.
So far we've got 3 tv's and 3 setups then... should work out pretty well.

lengeta

Smash Ace
I would come, but I work tomorrow night.

And Xsyven, you make me sad. Here I was with a Sunday off...

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I just wanted to know how much you guys loved me. What was I thinking? You worship the ground I walk on. :)

But seriously, only a month and a half before I lose my job! Then I'll have time to come play with all y'all!

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Dang it, an appearance by Layne would definitely up the cool meter by a few degrees. You say night, but we're starting sometime around the afternoon.... so maybe you should show up anyway....? Yes. Do eeet.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I want to go, but I don't want to risk traveling all the way down to Pleasant Grove just for the majority of the attendees to pick up and leave halfway through the evening for the McDonald's tournament, just like they did last week. :ohwell:

Top Bottom