• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
bobobobobobobobob guess whaT?

i can beat you at melee, 3rd strike, and brawl..

ooooooo suckk it BOBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hahahah.. right. Brawl I'll give you (I don't play it... it's like you playing me at dota). But melee makes me laugh, and 3rd strike I pwned you when I actually tried.. when you played me as the first battle, I hadn't played in 3 months... but after I warmed up and actually remembered my moves I destroyed you... I got a perfect if I recall correctly. So you're 1/3 buddy :D.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Bobo! You coming to the next tournament with your 3rd Strike? Has anybody else bought a PS2 3rd Strike? (I've heard the xbox version is slightly different, which is bad)

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
...who are you?

If you didn't get my point, it means that last year when I was active in the smash scene, 80% of you weren't here. People leave, people join. It's a cycle.

Now if you want to get technical, Southern Utah is a joke. A big... sad... joke... :(
still bigger then Battle crists group from what I hear.

in all technicality no one is leaving, but just doing other things for the time being, bruce will be back, marcus and nathan will be too. so yeah Xsyven is right, its just a cycle
Its a sad cycle I don't want to lose all my friends,............. and Slave.

The next tournament will be on August 23rd.
Woot we picked a date.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Btw, for all of you Guilty Gear enthusiasts, I do believe Colorado's best GG player will be at my tournament on Saturday. I might even let him throw a mini GG tournament, shiiiiiiiit.

C!Z

Smash Lord
I would just like to point out again how much I hate Utahs Smash scene. I hate that fa9el of a China man Junpei. I hate that femmy fro wearin Peach player Yaz. I'm sorry to say it Kenny but I hate you too. Not so much Kenny and Yaz cuz it's mainly China mans fault but I still do. I hate that Utah only had a handful of players willing to go to Colorado, and when they bail I'm screwed too. All you fa9els need to start playin Melee more and start running more Melee tourneys.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
are we not going to colorado? man i had wanted to go but my sis's wedding tomorrow so i couldn't make it :(

that sucks how the rest of you aren't going

Gojira

Smash Lord
I would just like to point out again how much I hate Utahs Smash scene. I hate that fa9el of a China man Junpei. I hate that femmy fro wearin Peach player Yaz. I'm sorry to say it Kenny but I hate you too. Not so much Kenny and Yaz cuz it's mainly China mans fault but I still do. I hate that Utah only had a handful of players willing to go to Colorado, and when they bail I'm screwed too. All you fa9els need to start playin Melee more and start running more Melee tourneys.
Word has it.....they did it for Brawl. =O

C!Z

Smash Lord
I already know they did it for Brawl, they were up front with me. Unlike some dam China man who secretly isn't plannin on goin and secretly texts the other members of the carpool and says he's 90% sure he's not goin so the other people in the carpool try and find somethin to do with their weekend. Well I wish I woulda went with anybody but now it's too late to even get a bus ticket cuz they're expensive if you don't get them in advance. I know you're gonna read this China man so STOP KEEPING SECRETS!

P.S. ___ it's spelled with 2 S and 1 M.

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
Okay, I'm back again.

No tournies in the Davis/Salt Lake area?

None?

T-T

Stupid travel regulations. Really wish I could go to Metal Awesome.

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
What travel regulations are stopping you from coming out here?
Basically, it's too far away, and a driver's license is currently not in my wallet. Nor will a willing friend drive me there. xD

Make sure to post vids of the tournament. I want to see some Utah-y action. :3

harpuia190

Smash Ace
whats your address? i might be willed in to picking ya up?

im kinda creepy, but not yaz creepy

___X___

Smash Lord
david (dai-a) Got First In Co Brawl Singles!!! He Got First!!!!!!!! David Owned Ioz And Everyone Yeahhh!!!! Mexican Brigade!!!!!!

Top Bottom