• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

C!Z

Smash Lord
Come to boise and play me C!Z
Dam you know I want to! You comin down here ever? Do I know Staz or Dai-a? Didn't mean that in a rude way just don't know your Boards names. So does anyone in the from the point of the mountain to downtown area want to play today? Cuz I didn't play Friday or Yesterday and I'm startin to have withdrawals haha. I needs ta gets my smash on

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
um springville is past orem :) ill tell you directions when you can come. when do you think you could come over to smash with us? and hey ill send you a pm with my phone number in it k?

tjrook

Smash Cadet
Dai-a you are in Springville???!!?!? I am in Spanish Fork! We should totally smash sometime!

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Shout-out to the Utah smashers Gojira, FoxtheStampede, RagingAsian, and Laozy. It was fun playing friendlies with you guys in the hotel rooms and hope you had a great trip.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
The friendlies in the hotel against you guys were pretty fun. Keep us updated on a possible four corners tournament.

laozy

Smash Journeyman
I GOT WOBBLED!!!
mgc at dallas was way too fun. seriously. other than not feeding us enough and ending really late, those guys ran a really good tournament. omg there were so many upsets, its just too good. like my first stock off wobbles... i made him take off his backpack and switch character on our second match. i played really good during the tournament (starving before a tournament really pushes one to the limit). i won 2 lost 2...but all were really close..except against wobbles' sheik which he controlled the whole match. everyone OOS was cool.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
@Casture a bit late maybe, but I know what you mean and sympathize :S

@Ken_Neth This Wednesday, eh...? we'll see. I need to go back to the dentist and get my teeth "polished" or something or other, which I want to do ASAP, but if it doesn't happen Wednesday I'll most likely be able to make it :). If tjrook Dai and Staz could carpool here to orem/provo too, that would also be sweet.....

tjrook

Smash Cadet
I cant... I have to work like every single freakin wednesday!!! I am so sorry I haven't been able to make it to these, I really wish I could!

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
You should be doing these smashfests on slightly different days each week, or splitting into multiple smaller ones, so it's not the same group of people every time and everyone gets to go sometime.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
So yay! Buzz and I are coming down to the tourney next week. I'm excited, but I'm sure you guys will destroy me. O_O Buzz has faith in me, and I think I'm getting better. I'll practice hard! :D

laozy

Smash Journeyman
my love for smash just came back after mgc. the sad thing is, i cant smash for the whole month of October. i'm working 2 jobs for a month and hopefully i can switch shift in November. till then...the other ballaz will take care of business.

Top Bottom