• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
We will rise above the NorTahns and visit you two guys... AGAIN... in the next few weeks (I have a mission reunion down in SLC, so maybe). ^_^

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I may go down towards that area or something, because of the Shakespeare Festival, though I probably wouldn't be able to do any smashing if I did go down there. I'd be with friends in the festival XD

But the festival is slim too.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
That's in Cedar City, 45 minutes away. And FYI, the Shakespeare Festival is totally lame. Tuacahn is better, and it's still not that good.

You should see Sweeney Todd at DSC this fall. Now that's going to be badass. And I'm not just saying that because I'm in it.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Shakespeare Festival is awesome if you have the right people. Watching the Mountain View students, it rocks. As well as the Tech Olympics ^^

Last time I saw Tuacahn, not that good. So, I'll pretty well always pass.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
I PM'ed mcfly back; I'm up for another smash fest this week. What day works best for you guys? I work until 3 on friday and 4 on saturday this week just so you know.... so I couldn't come until after that, obviously :lol:
What do you guys think?

Casture

Smash Apprentice
Lets do it Friday, mainly cause I'm going to be gone all of Sat. I get out of school at 11:00 am on Friday so anytime works. If you guys do it on Sat. could we smash on Friday as well? I just need some smashing.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Can any Orem guys make it to PlaynTrade on thursday in Draper for the tournament?

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Its 2-stock FD only double elimination. They sometimes have weird rules but I guess this week it's the most normal rule set they have.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Ooo.. that's not too shabby. If I practice my chain grabbing... ^.^
Really though, it's a big maybe... we're working on moving (down the street a little ways is all really) and so I'll be pretty busy, so... yeah. I doubt I'll be able to.

Baka^ni

Smash Cadet
I'm up for October 20. I'm going to have to practice harder to get a good placing. Last tournamnet I almost beat Xsyven's Ics. Next tourney they are going down.

tjrook

Smash Cadet
I cant go to any smashfests on Friday, work keeps me till about 1:00 in the morning! :( Saturday might be okay, but we'll have to see about that one too...

And about the tourney on the twentieth, that sounds good to me so far, I dont think I have anything planned for that day. But again, we'll have to see...

*cries*

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I don't have anything planned either, so we'll see.

And Casture, I don't work until 5 PM on Friday, so if you wanna smash earlier we could. My place should be open, so feel free to text me, or something ^^ That goes for just about anybody wanting to smash earlier on Friday, though I can't hold too many people here, so kinda RSVP I guess? XD

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I can smash for a little bit on friday once i get out of school. And then I'm pretty sure I'm free to smash anytime on saturday. So saturday would be best for a smash fest for me.

Tsuteto, I want to see how I well i can stand up to your peach, would it be ok for me to come over for a little bit on friday?

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Yeah, no prob.

And I made a mistake XD I don't get OFF until 5, and then I'm pretty well free for the evening. My girl is gone elsewhere for that night, so don't have to pick her up. But, yeah, anytime after five, feel free to text or call me at eight-three-zero-zero-eight-four-seven.

Casture

Smash Apprentice
I might go to the tourney today, but I need to be back by 7:00 pm. About how long are these tournies?

Ha, never mind. I just found out that I have a computer lab due today......that I was supposed to start last week. Oh, what fun times.

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
well the play n trade tourney was super gay haha but the friendlies after were way fun :).. junpei is insane!!! his falco is unstoppable haha.. then we've got khom.. the child prodigy. i'm not even gonna talk about khom.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
HOLY CRAP!!! GIVE ME A BREAK MAN!!!

I told you, I can't beat people who are sexier than me.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
I'm off work at 3:00 today so I think I'll take you up on that offer, Tsuteto. 'Neth said he would probably stop by... anyone else planning on coming? If Casture could finish that computer thing.... Also, I don't know your address, so if you could PM that to me or something that would be helpful Tsu.

Oh and when are you going to come to a Utah tournament IoZ :)? I didn't know you used IC's.... what do you think of my sig ^.^?

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
PMed.

If anyone wants my number, well, I've said it here before, but feel free to PM Cdbobo for both it and my address. I basically give him permission to deal that out right in this post ^^ Other than that, you can call me for my address. It's only a morning shift, so it won't be too busy in all reality, unless I'm on the phone with a customer, then it's kinda hard to answer.

Casture

Smash Apprentice
I'll stop by, for how long, I don't know. I'm still working on the computer thing, but I don't expect to finish it today. I dunno, I have from now till 5 to finish it.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Last call for people!

eight-three-zero-zero-eight-four-seven

Call to RSVP ^^ I've got from five to probably nine, seeing as I might go see RE3 tonight. Dunno for sure though.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
And it's not just my Ice Climbers either.

SMASH SEXY just really affects some people.

PS: Next tournament, I'm going by PopoTheStampede.

Top Bottom