• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

RVKYS

Smash Apprentice
holy moly soapsuds that is super sick. thanks to you imma have gentlemans down by the 21st.

i had no idea soapsuds was so legit when i agreed to the mm ( rofl )

ThePoophandler

Smash Cadet
Anyone care to bring me up to speed on the local scene? Is their a posted power ranking or ladder? Where is the SLC weekly? Do we still have monthlies at Neo? What big tourney's do we have up and coming? AND WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO TERRY LEWIS?!

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
Anyone care to bring me up to speed on the local scene? Is their a posted power ranking or ladder? Where is the SLC weekly? Do we still have monthlies at Neo? What big tourney's do we have up and coming? AND WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO TERRY LEWIS?!
is there anything you need to know that's not posted on the past two pages of this thread, or on the utah smash facebook page, or in the op of this thread, or in my signature, or in the utah smash google drive folder or google calendar?

ThePoophandler

Smash Cadet
Last edited:

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
In other news, I've always held that Shroomed's Sheik is fraudulent, but after seeing him play SFAT at the Golden Bair 2 on stream tonight, I gotta say, the man's Sheik is looking pretty dang crispy.

Last edited:

ThePoophandler

Smash Cadet
yo hmu lets play i always need sheik practice >.>
Can you even drive yet?

I'm totally down man, you're in Millcreek or Midvale aren't you?

God you were just a baggy jean sandal wearin scrub when I left. Now lookitcha all on top of the melee scene.

Remioli

Smash Journeyman
Can you even drive yet?

God you were just a baggy jean sandal wearin scrub when I left. Now lookitcha all on top of the melee scene.
I literally have him crap for wearing sandals in 30 degree weather last week. Anyways, I play with Devon all the time at my place in sugar house. You should join. Give me yo numba when you can. I guess we can invite @ Jekyll Jekyll if we have to.

net1234

Smash Ace
Can you even drive yet?

bruh im in salt lake. right by westminister

I literally have him crap for wearing sandals in 30 degree weather last week.
my socks kept me pretty warm

Last edited:

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
You know what, I'm gonna tell you right, if you want ban me from attending these tournaments if you want cause i'm gonna say a few things that CLEARLY someone shouldve said long ago. Why them? Huh? You JUST SAID you've made a deal WITH THEM. What if another player wants to play but theyre gonna be late but a friend of theres tells you, "THey are on there way just give them a few" would you? If you need time to set up, fine thats totally cool, just delay the tourney a bit in general, ask a few guys "hey mind helping me out so we can get this started faster?" Honestly, whats made them so special, their skill, their attitude is total sh**. And i've been informed X has been banned before but that only lasted 9 days? The fuh? When i found out, "hey theres a smash scene here in utah county? SWEET, its probably some good cool dudes playing smash having a good time." No, sadly i had to realize that its two brothers who are apparently allowed to do as they please and no one who'll tell them "SHUT THE FUH UP, OR GET OUT" and that saddens me, cause i come from central valley cali, where i met ALOT of doucehs, i used to be one who thought he was the greatest, but learned i needed practice, but the guys in fresno, no theyre still cool, theyre still having fun, these two brothers are just being obnoxious aholes. Why are they still allowed to play? I'll admit, i've already seen better players in utah, but the way this is ran, they things that are accepted... its just a BIG JOKE. And that saddens me. I'd like to attend these weeklys but like i said in the beginning, if you want, go ahead and tell me i'm not allowed to, I'll make this easier, I was J from this tuesday at game den, Trafalgar Law Hat, Black Sweater, megaman shirt. Mainly what i'm wearing these days. I'll find more tourneys, i'll find other guys to play with if i'm banned, but honestly, this tournament set up and whats acceptable at these tournaments, its just a joke. Utah Smash fan boys, go ahead and hate mail me all you want, I'm still gonna play smash. And ya, i'd like to go pro... but if this is what the scene in provo/salt lake is... i wont be repping Utah if i do ever get to evo or apex. IF. I know i still have a lot to learn.
wut

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
just a reminder that at the provo game den weekly tomorrow, we'll start the project m tourney at 6pm and wii u doubles at 8pm. if pm doesn't get good attendance, we'll consider dropping it from the rotation. so if you don't want that to happen, come out and support and invite friends.

RVKYS

Smash Apprentice
Me and Devon agreed that winner already moneymatches him, but I mean i'll moneymatch whoever. Down for that ez scrvb money

Last edited:
Top Bottom