• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
after a nice nap who's down to smash

oh and btw at least i don't feel like a fraud anymore
i ****ing suck at melee
if the scrubs are getting better than me
my job is done here

furinto92

Smash Rookie
@Steezy22 I will definitely let you know when I'm free to play, possibly tomorrow around noon? I'm not familiar with the forum rules about posting personal info so I'll pm you my contact info.

@ net1234 net1234 I'm fairly consistent with my tech skill, although I haven't played in almost two months so I'm sure I'm pretty rusty. I'm definitely not at a competitive level when it comes to execution, which is why I want to get out and play more, ideally on a regular basis with people better than me.

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Sad I couldn't make it to the lock in my sporadic mind thought it would be fun to make the move to Clearfield ah oh well! If any of guys wanna play smesh bruhs I can try and make the drive anywhere!

net1234

Smash Ace
@Steezy22
@ net1234 net1234 I'm fairly consistent with my tech skill, although I haven't played in almost two months so I'm sure I'm pretty rusty. I'm definitely not at a competitive level when it comes to execution, which is why I want to get out and play more, ideally on a regular basis with people better than me.
Cool man im in sugarhouse so im down to play some P:M, im super godlike tho so be prepared ;) message me ur info.
Also Devon is now a scrub cuz he lost to me in a MM and can compete in our next annual scrubfest

Edit: And **** Shiek

Last edited:

Hatch Backward

Smash Apprentice
Also Devon is now a scrub cuz he lost to me in a MM and can compete in our next annual scrubfest

Edit: And **** Shiek
I almost beat death in our moneymatch. Last game last stock. Still fun anyway haha. Like he said if scrubs are beating him it's a good thing.

and yeah, @Shylocks sheik is broken lol

btw thanks @ Death Arcana Death Arcana for trying to teach me brawl. You were definitely right about it being harder than melee. It's all crazy timing instead of speed though. Maybe I'll be good someday.

Last edited:

Remioli

Smash Journeyman
Hi everybody! This is my first post to this thread, possibly my first to smashboards in general.

I just moved to Salt Lake a few days ago and I'm looking to start/join a group to play PM on a weekly basis. I have a pretty comfortable setup with a lot of room so I can host at my place in Sugarhouse. If anyone's interested please let me know, it'd be great to improve my skills by playing around.
I'm in SLC and down to play whenever.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Now we just need AXE to break into the top ranks. Having a Pikachu and a Peach among the gods will do wonders to reduce the space animal shenanigans we put up with already. :D

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Top 5 already have 5 different mains if you count PP as Falco, Mango as Fox, and M2K as Marth or Sheik.

Top Bottom