• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
You've got some great people at Utah State to work with if you want to up your game on either the Melee or Project M front for sure :) Not sure how well they are Brawl wise if that's your game, but even then I'm sure they can still give you some good principles to work with if needed ^^ Not sure when the the next tournament is either, but we'll have one soon, I'm sure. There's always smash fests if you ever want :) And most importantly, welcome to the community!

On a side note: If any of you enjoy playing a game called "ReRave", there's a tournament for the arcade edition coming up this Saturday the 8th, at 1 PM, at "The Game Grid Arcade" in Valley Fair Mall. Entry fee is $7 IIRC. If you don't know what ReRave is, you can get it for iOS for $1 and then some free song packs, or you can play the amazing arcade edition at previously mentioned location for $0.50 a play for three songs currently (normally it's that for two songs).

megaman420xxxblazeitfgt

Banned via Warnings
Of course dash dancing isn't as useful in Brawl, they're 2 different games. There is other forms of movement you can use in Brawl like Dacus, walking is more useful because shielding is better in the game etc. and Smash 4 is a different game as well its going to have different things to discover and explore.

Nintendo's not gonna make the new Smash just like melee just because a couple thousand people like to ***** about it on smash boards. So some of you may be in for a surprise when smash 4 comes out, it essentially looks like Brawl 2.0
dash dancing is hella useful you gotta crouch cancel into walk doe or its worth less its just harder and takes more tech skill like footstool melee players just dont get it mang.

anyways im gonna be the best megaman in the whole world. just try not getting ur shield popped open like a freshly sacrificed virgin by my bajillions of projectiles and ridonkulous but **** grab game. just you try.

also da **** meatisbeaten when are we having our 5$ pm cash battle of with wavehacks and cheatcancel jumps and redundant input lag reduction cancels allowed?

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
megaman when smash 4 comes out can i be ur sidekick to help find out lil tricks and tech to feed u so u can be the best and secretly me too but not in the spotlight like u r (i dont need 2 be in spotligt)

MVP

Smash Ace
I'm going to Fresno CA, English Speaking :)

in the back of my head I'm hoping to still remember how to play when i get back haha

Tomacawk

Smash Master
rj whenever we play next i'm down to make that cash battle happen

with so much drama in the LLC it's kinda hard being the G-I-N-G-E

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
You will. It's like riding a bike, you never forget you just have to get back into it.

First time playing after my mission, I was having a difficult time against a random scrub friend for a couple matches. Then yaz jumped in and something clicked playing against his MK and I ended up winning my first match against him lol.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
You will. It's like riding a bike, you never forget you just have to get back into it.

First time playing after my mission, I was having a difficult time against a random scrub friend for a couple matches. Then yaz jumped in and something clicked playing against his MK and I ended up winning my first match against him lol.
Took me a bit longer to get back into the swing of it. But it didn't take too long.

It comes back.

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
man I love drama. thats why I catch the bachelor every monday after FHE's

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Eugene! Oregon! Know both of those places :) Beautiful area, you'll love it. Do you know how much area your mission covers?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
It's interesting, but really won't go much of anywhere. That's my take on it.
Same. I think its interesting and will bring up some issues that a lot people don't know. Other than that i see it dying fast.

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
It's interesting, but really won't go much of anywhere. That's my take on it.
exactly

its basically the same arguments that exmo's have been claiming for decades, only this time they found room in legalese to press criminal charges in England

this is known as the "October Surprise" because it's been mentioned this has been building up since last GC

its too bad that some people leave the church but become more obsessed with it after they disassociate ya know

Last edited:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
well if you felt you were inexplicably wronged/betrayed by something that has been the most paramount filter in which you perceive your world since childhood and is constantly reinforced by your entire immediate family and community, as i would assume this person feels judging from what i read, wouldn't you feel compelled to act if not for yourself, but for others that are sharing your sour experience?

of course, there could be much more selfish motives at work here, but just some food for thought

Last edited:

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
exactly

its basically the same arguments that exmo's have been claiming for decades, only this time they found room in legalese to press criminal charges in England

this is known as the "October Surprise" because it's been mentioned this has been building up since last GC

its too bad that some people leave the church but become more obsessed with it after they disassociate ya know
umadbro?

well if you felt you were inexplicably wronged/betrayed by something that has been the most paramount filter in which you perceive your world since childhood and is constantly reinforced by your entire immediate family and community, as i would assume this person feels judging from what i read, wouldn't you feel compelled to act if not for yourself, but for others that are sharing your sour experience?

of course, there could be much more selfish motives at work here, but just some food for thought
cool story bro

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448

that's true especially in UT since it's the predominant culture. outside of UT people dont really seem to care much. not including the innernets tho

Last edited:
Top Bottom