• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Gonna be back in Utah this afternoon, someone play w/meeeee. Gotta get my 20XX Fox up to scrap for WHOBO so I don't let my teammate down.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Who do you guys think you're higher than on that list? You're definitely not placing higher than RJ, he got 6th at Fanx almost placing in the money in a tournament with 80 entrants and at Tsus tourny he got 7th out of 23 with only top 5 people and Staz out placing him.
I place higher than Zeros in all the tourneys we've both entered as far as I'm aware of. And I thought I usually place higher than Final and rocky, though that could be a lie.

Last edited:

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
me

and i am planning on housing some of you fellas too. more deets to come as summer nears
Yeah I'm definitely banking on this being a thing. Also if this is the case, we should definitely get some sort of carpool going for those of us going to Evo. Or even get a list of people going and go from there, because driving all the way to Vegas alone for everyone would be costly and boring.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
WHAT!?! Damn man, that's some serious **** right there! You tryin' to take over hosting or something? **** you, that's what I have to say!

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Superw0rri0 for premier TO

Wish I didn't have to schedule myself for work :( Need to find that other assistant manager stat XD

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I really need to make an "I hate Tsuteto" club and an "I worry about Tsuteto" club for you guys. You can even have official badges! First one free, replacements and thereby continued membership costs $20.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I really need to make an "I hate Tsuteto" club and an "I worry about Tsuteto" club for you guys. You can even have official badges! First one free, replacements and thereby continued membership costs $20.
Did you see the NM badges? We need to make those.

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
do we choose the flavor?
Your flavor depends on the color of your controller

Ok guys it's official... I'm buying a lollipop and sticker for those who bring set ups... I'll also throw in a discount some where... I just need to find out where best to put said discount

Last edited:

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Where'd you even go again?

Also...
Do you guys have any ideas for fun side events... maybe we can have like a 1 stock FFA single elimination or a doubles event where experienced players pair up with less experienced players. I forgot what that was called but ya.

Last edited:

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Where'd you even go again?

Also...
Do you guys have any ideas for fun side events... maybe we can have like a 1 stock FFA single elimination or a doubles event where experienced players pair up with less experienced players. I forgot what that was called but ya.
Captain Falcon Round Robin.

Or Roy, banning Shylock.

Top Bottom