• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

C!Z

Smash Lord
I don't think it is, cuz I posted in the UST thread and it was at least 40 chars and it didn't show. Your phone not work in Mexico? Msn me or somethin ho, I gots **** to ask you.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I don't think it is, cuz I posted in the UST thread and it was at least 40 chars and it didn't show. Your phone not work in Mexico? Msn me or somethin ho, I gots **** to ask you.
Did you make sure that the "Show your signature" check-box is checked? When you click on the "Go Advanced" button under the Quick Reply area instead of clicking on the "Add Reply" button, the check-box is unchecked by default.

EDIT: Well, it looks like the SF IV tournament will be CANCELED. I JUST got notification that there's a gas leak near the area, so all classes are canceled, and everyone except those helping taking care of the problem has to evacuate. (Lucky I got the warning from the campus alert system, since it came minutes before I was going to leave for my class.)
It's on the news right now, if anyone wants to know more.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
well kenny the only thing i can think of to say is, maybe if your lucky you can get Dzle to give you some cash, he is loaded

anyway i suppose i should have come lol, i always have jumpercables and such, i could have nabbed Dryu off your hands

bluepeach

Smash Cadet
@$!@#%@#$@#$@%^ *Bluepeach lets lose a storm of cursing but can't do anything more explicit because it's a family friendly board.
What a HO. All I can say is that woman is CRAZY. I don't know what parents would NOT like Kenny. You guys are all chill and more well mannered than most guys I've met. WTF no good deed goes unpunished. My pikachu poops on her face and smiles.

___X___

Smash Lord
He did say it, but the cop wasn't amused at all.
lol! its true! he told me to put my hands behind my back so he can hand cuff me and im like "I am the batman" but he just looked at me and didn't say anything, though it was the funniest thing in the WORLD! a weekend in vegas jail, funniest smash story ever.

Lada

Smash Apprentice
lol! its true! he told me to put my hands behind my back so he can hand cuff me and im like "I am the batman" but he just looked at me and didn't say anything, though it was the funniest thing in the WORLD! a weekend in vegas jail, funniest smash story ever.
yeah right.
you said it so quietly no one heard u but me :091:

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
@$!@#%@#$@#$@%^ *Bluepeach lets lose a storm of cursing but can't do anything more explicit because it's a family friendly board.
Um.....sure it is.

What a HO. All I can say is that woman is CRAZY. I don't know what parents would NOT like Kenny. You guys are all chill and more well mannered than most guys I've met. WTF no good deed goes unpunished. My pikachu poops on her face and smiles.
I agree with this, only more severe things done to the mother. Nothing against the mexis, and not trying to bash your mother, but I already hate her. And I tend to have severe thoughts about people I hate.

Everytime you tell this story around me, I'm gonna warn you, I'll come in right after and lie about how you met your new friend Bubba, and he did things to you people frown upon...

Well, now whenever someone is in your face, you can threaten him by say "I've been in jail before..." :) It's not prison, but whatever.
"Stretching" the truth...right, that's always a smart thing to do.

Remind me to give everyone a "Sorry for what you had to deal with in Vegas, and people shouldn't hate on you" hug next time I see them.

wangston

Smash Lord
Lanky want to mm for real this time? Last time we never did but this time we will. I've been really impressed with your results lately and I've not faced you in tournament so i'd like a chance to play you.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Lanky want to mm for real this time? Last time we never did but this time we will. I've been really impressed with your results lately and I've not faced you in tournament so i'd like a chance to play you.
Yes we should. I'll try to remember this time. It's good, cause I actually have some extra cash to spare.

I will MM anyone. I need as much money as I can get to pay that effing fine, LOL.
I might MM you as well. I haven't played you in a long time.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
You should have put the money on the table before the match, ESPECIALLY against Dark Ryu. When I won two 50 cent MMs against him (he didn't want to go a dollar, despite me having to go random, but ended up playing a second time for double of nothing), he still couldn't "pay" that $1, so he decided to MM one of the Aguilar brothers (I forgot which one...but I think it was Lada or Staz) in order to pay me back (I was lucky he won, or else he would probably still owe me $1).

Edit: And wow...don't put that image directly on here! Just link to it!

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I can see me, its like Im in ever pix their is.

Also Vazors arm is glowing, Kenny looks evil, and Waff looks sleepy...just like in real life.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
It was a weekly tournament. There wasn't an actual tourney in between when David found out he was moving and when he actually moved.

C!Z

Smash Lord
That pic is tight. LOL at Yaz.

All right who on here that is on the ladder wants to be my first? Easy win, I'm terrible at that game.

DZLE

Smash Master
Yo, C!Z, I think im gonna start playing on the AiB ladder. It will be my first game on there too.
Wanna play me?

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
AiB ladder? Well, I might as well give it a shot and play some of you guys on there. Since I can't do it enough IRL.

DZLE, we must face on WiFi soon. > : )

Nul

Smash Apprentice
*finished reading story*
Dayum, seriously, what a hoe.

And, yea, you were on the bad side of Vegas, the only bad side. BTW, did you ask the cop what games he prefered? I know one thats a huge fan of the FF series down there.

Are you guys going back down anytime soon? When SiN is finally setup, I'm sure you guys will get on that too, they seem to be almost done nailing down a venue.

Top Bottom