• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
u know whats really annoying about smashboards users

the people who list tons of characters across the games as their mains and secondaries in their signature

like who gives a **** lol its already underneath your avatar

JMeisterJ

Smash Cadet

the people who list tons of characters across the games as their mains and secondaries in their signature

Well see I really like using The Ice Climbers I'm Melee, they're kinda like my main, but I also use Cpt Falcon alot and dk, and I use Kirby SOMETIMES, he's like a last entry main, in brawl I used IC ALL the time, they're still my main, but I do like using Ike and Rob, also the Captain still, and Lucas, he's like my last brawl main. But for smash 4 I REALLY like megaman, and I dabble I'm LM, Captain and Ike, sometimes I'll use charizard as like a throw away main but I do use ness, he's like my for fun main. :DDDDD

Blues17

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blues17
3DS FC
3179-6103-8458

How will people know I exclusively main Zelda characters across the franchise if they aren't constantly reminded?

SoapSuds

Smash Apprentice
U of U weekly tonight! Since the SLC weekly isn't happening on Friday some of you guys might want to swing by ours (or Ogdens) tonight to get your weekly tournament fix. I posted the details on the Utah smash facebook group along with a map for parking. We open at 5:30, but be sure to be there by 6:30 because we close the bracket at 6:30 sharp, we have a pretty strict end time as the U kicks us out at like 10:30-11.

https://www.facebook.com/events/684178338394696/

I hope to see some of you there!

You can text me at 435-200-3157 if you need to (if you're going to be late...)

Big edit! Bring a setup! we need a lot of them so we can run on time and people can play friendlies. also it's Melee, but we can run other games if there are enough people and setups for them by 6:45

Last edited:

net1234

Smash Ace
Rj doth decree

"tell boards i said since theres no 801 labs today then tournament at my place at 7 for sm4sh and melee. 5$ entry, venue is whatever you feel like you wanna spend man if you aint got a penny its cool bro anything venue is going toward the UTAH Massive MM fund which i will explain once everyones here (basically its so we can super money match other states EVERY OoS at little to no risk) and i make them enter the tourney. bring ****in set ups cuz i only got one of each but i do gots like 5 CRT's"

2522 horseshoe circle go around back to the lil house thing and go upstairs

JMeisterJ

Smash Cadet
Ummmm... I'm sorry? I know that the weekly isnt happening but it sounds like there's still something happening tonight, sorry I'm not from Utah, just going to school, so I don't really know the smash scene here tol well

Hatch Backward

Smash Apprentice
flashing colors and smash things news
now that i have your attention

So RJ GKIRBS wanted me to post that he is having a tourney($5buyin) at his house tonight starting at like 8PM friday or whenever everyone shows up.

ALSO
heres his number please call him he is lonely or if you have questions on how to get there.
801(represent) 8-1-5---0-1-4-5

I'll be showing up there later on myself so if you have the urge to destroy a scrub come on over

EDIT: **** u net mines better.
EDIT2: goddamnit **** this **** your post is balls
EDIT3: if only i had read the boards before posting this wouldnt have happened...
EDIT4: this sucks what have I done, my post is horrible now. should have quit while i was ahead. i suck.
EDIT5: I understand now, things are okay. Just be who you are and accept it.

for anyone who enjoyed this small trip into the stages of grief please come to RJs
thank you

Last edited:

Aeriden

Smash Apprentice
Since we are all posting tourneys...

Here in Kaysville on Saturday at 5 p.m. we're having a sm4sh tourney and friendlies.
2$ venue fee. You get in for free if you bring a set. Yes there will be free pizza.
(Everything you need to know is In my signature)
We normally get around 10-20 people so feel free to stop by and hang out!

Here's the facebook page If you wan't more Info https://www.facebook.com/events/673942416043795/

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
can i just say that i think it's hilarious that the kaysville/ogden smashers still continue to partition themselves rather than collaborate :-p

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
It's not like I havent tried.
being troll and trashing every game besides melee does not count as trying ;-)

also, is anyone interested in going to sandstorm in tempe, arizona (april 18-19)? vegas is making final plans to head over, so just checking to see if anyone from utah is down.

Aeriden

Smash Apprentice
can i just say that i think it's hilarious that the kaysville/ogden smashers still continue to partition themselves rather than collaborate :-p
We've partnered up with the utah smash community and make sure to keep an eye out for other events that we could buddy up with, but people want whats most convenient for them and I think it's just fine as long as everyone has people show up to their events.

Last edited:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7

DrPhantasma

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DrPhantasma
3DS FC
3325-3045-0409
We've partnered up with the utah smash community and make sure to keep an eye out for other events that we could buddy up with, but people want whats most convenient for them and I think it's just fine as long as everyone has people show up to their events.
Yeah, but there's already a Kaysville weekly every Wednesday. Plus, the new location for the Ogden weekly at WSU is much more accessible for most of Nortah.

edit: FOR NORTAH N IDAHO, SORRY 4 LEAVING U OUT FAM XOXO

Last edited:

Pumpinz

Smash Journeyman
being troll and trashing every game besides melee does not count as trying ;-)

also, is anyone interested in going to sandstorm in tempe, arizona (april 18-19)? vegas is making final plans to head over, so just checking to see if anyone from utah is down.
Please show me where I'm "being troll and trashing every game besides melee" because I'm pretty sure I always say every game is welcome and we even provide a Smash 4 setup even though we are melee players. We just don't pander to a community that doesn't exist and are more interested in becoming better at the game we play than hosting weeklies. Mind your own business.

Last edited:
Top Bottom