• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I'll totally be there, and I'm bringing third strike ^_^.

Oh and I want a melee tournament too, so you should come Azn so I can pwn your falco with my Ganon some more :D.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Metal Awesome 5 Results

Metal Awesome 5 Results

Brawl:

Singles:

1: Dai-A
2: X
3: Yaz
4: Staz
5: Lada
5: KenNeth
7: CorruptFate
7: Gojira
9: Rade
9: WaffleCan
9: FallenProphet
9: Sage
13: Sada
13: Desmond
13: WildChild
13: DarkRyu
17: Rhokk
17: Slave
17: Masamune

Teams:

1: Dai-A + Lada
2: Slam Dunk (X + Gojira)
3: BagOBurritos (Rade + Waff)
4: MnM (DRyu + Sage)
5: Smash (Kenny + Yaz)
5: French Mexican (Bobo + Staz)
7: Abazaba (Slave + Fate)
7: Sada + Rhokk

Melee:

2: Junpei
4: PC
5: Gojira
5: Ken Neth
7: S@GE
7: FallenProphet
9: Lada
9: Staz
9: X
9: Slave

Street Fighter 3rd Strike:

1: Gojira
1: CdBobo
1: X
2: Masamune
2: FoxTheStampede
2: Sage
2: Lada
2: Rade
2: DarkRyu
3: KenNeth
3: Staz
3: Rhokk

(That's as far as we got. Most of the matches were friendlies, lol)

harpuia190

Smash Ace
that street fighter tourney was soooo much fun, almost as much fun as my random tourney matches!

BUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTT i would like to nominate WaffleCan for the most beautiful JoeBag Fancy Combo in the crew battle
because that was the coolest thing i have ever seen

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Yeah, we should be able to get in more rounds of the 3rd Strike tourney next MA. It looks like all 4 tournaments were popular enough to continue doing, so I will try to find some way of fitting them all in and have less conflicts.

Gojira

Smash Lord
It was fun thanks again all

This shoutout is to all. I said it and I really am serious this time. I am done. I will most likely not be at the next tourney. I enjoyed all the third strike melee and somewhat brawl. I enjoyed talking to you all one last time. But do not fret, I will still come to one every now and then as I still enjoy coming to socialize with yall and play some Melee. Also, it was a bummer I did not get to play you C!Z. I know we don't meet on all ends, but I really wanted to see how much better you got based on what everyone was saying, so maybe some other time eh? Thanks again everyone for the fun I have had the past few years, cyall later.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
This shoutout is to all. I said it and I really am serious this time. I am done. I will most likely not be at the next tourney. I enjoyed all the third strike melee and somewhat brawl. I enjoyed talking to you all one last time. But do not fret, I will still come to one every now and then as I still enjoy coming to socialize with yall and play some Melee. Also, it was a bummer I did not get to play you C!Z. I know we don't meet on all ends, but I really wanted to see how much better you got based on what everyone was saying, so maybe some other time eh? Thanks again everyone for the fun I have had the past few years, cyall later.
Liar .

___X___

Smash Lord
......Liar.

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
that street fighter tourney was soooo much fun, almost as much fun as my random tourney matches!

BUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTT i would like to nominate WaffleCan for the most beautiful JoeBag Fancy Combo in the crew battle
because that was the coolest thing i have ever seen
That was SO BAD!!! Ugh!!! Haha, I blame you Rade, you should have been watching :p

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I'd like to thank Corrupt Fate for convincing me to try.
Thanks i shouldn't have I had to play you :( MK is like Hittler on Roller blades.... with a sword

That was SO BAD!!! Ugh!!! Haha, I blame you Rade, you should have been watching :p
Silly Waff getting fance. When a person is dead you need to let them stay dead not kick them a few times.....you can all the dead people you want at the semitary :)

___X___

Smash Lord
whoop accidentally posted on X's (dai-a)

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
So you purposely post on X's account, saying that you previously accidentally posted on X's account? :p

Oh, since I'm at it...

Liar!

Actually, there's a chance that he'll not enter the Brawl tournament if when he comes. But he actually told me, during the last tournament, that he'll actually come to the next one.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
Good ole PC, yaz you say that everytime PC posts! geez cmon thats sounds like something yaz would do.... Oh yeah

Gojira

Smash Lord
So you purposely post on X's account, saying that you previously accidentally posted on X's account? :p

Oh, since I'm at it...

Liar!

Actually, there's a chance that he'll not enter the Brawl tournament if when he comes. But he actually told me, during the last tournament, that he'll actually come to the next one.
You should be a detective!!!!

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
You should be a detective!!!!
Detective Le? Hmm...that doesn't sound right...how about The Great Detective "L"? Now that has a nice ring to it... ;) (I doubt most people here would get the reference; I know Bruce would, though.)

And WTF?! Gojira as a backup dancer? Now that's something I wouldn't want to picture...

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
I would like to suggest the 16 as the next tournoment date as it would allow Slave and I the ability to come and it is before most terms start so unless you want to hold it on the 9th then i think the 16th is the best day.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Me and yaz are going to be gone the 16th and CO is on the 9th (which quite a few people are planning on going to). We should have it on the 23rd.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Hey i just realized that i have an extra memory card in my wii bag. I'm guessing someone put it in my wii for melee at the tourney. Is anyone missing theirs?

Also FTS, I left my wii remote at the tourney. Did you find an extra one? It should have been around the TVs on the right of the big screen...

lengeta

Smash Ace
16th, 23rd, and 30th are all still open for me, but the 16th is closing fast and I'll be gone for a week n 1/2 so I probably won't be able to ask it off. I request 23rd/30th if possible.

Top Bottom