• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
How many times was I going to kill you guys for suggesting listening to that? And I use it twice, maybe thrice, before either you're near enough or I'm near enough, one of the two ^^

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
It's what she does, yes... except freakin G&W. Did some quick research, turns out that you get three din's fires, you can kill Zelda even at freakin' 0%.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
hey tsu i would love to get emails/whatever from you during your mission, i think it would be awesome/interesting

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I'll post up my mission address before I leave, I promise. If y'all want I'm talking this Sunday in church if you wanna come down to Orem XD

___X___

Smash Lord
I'll post up my mission address before I leave, I promise. If y'all want I'm talking this Sunday in church if you wanna come down to Orem XD

we are coming to your church sunday FERR SHERRR to see one of our best friends have his speech :)

and JJ is coming also,

so expect the mexican brigade + JJ to be there :)

(there better be refreshments!)

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Yes, there will be refreshments afterwards. The address is 114 South 400 West (or really close to it), and I would recommend being there around 1:30 if you can to get decent seating. Starts at 2 ^^

PrinceJesse

Smash Cadet
That might actually make it harder if you plan to stay longer than your parents want you to. Be careful planning for this one...
The fact remains: if they don't let me go on my birthday, they never will.

I've been working steadily at that monster list they handed me as well, so hopefully I'll have all those stupid things handled by then.

Dekaf!

Smash Rookie
Ok so if it is on the 28th, then i shall be able to come most likely. I think camp will be over. Anyways.. so haha if anyone remembers me from MA3 i showed up for a sec and was confused and was the freak small child wearing a shirt with a fat guy on it shooting his guts (a Destructinator shirt, they rule!) and the really long hair. So... yeah.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
Ok so if it is on the 28th, then i shall be able to come most likely. I think camp will be over. Anyways.. so haha if anyone remembers me from MA3 i showed up for a sec and was confused and was the freak small child wearing a shirt with a fat guy on it shooting his guts (a Destructinator shirt, they rule!) and the really long hair. So... yeah.
Zeth? oh wait

sorry bro but i don't remember you, but it says sandy so we will probably meet soon(unless i already know you in which this would be embarrassing) so do you go to alta?

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Don't remember you Dekaf, sorry. I'm going to be gone on my mish the next tourney, so the only advice: Beware of Zelda, she's a pain. <dontreadthis>Don't worry about Rade, he's a noob.</dontreadthis>

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
No, trust me. It's nothing important.

I think when I come back I'm going to start all my paragraphs with "Fact:" "Opinion:" "Sarcasm:" things XD

Example: This.

feelxmyxwrath

Smash Apprentice
omfg its max..lol you went last time

stranga

Smash Journeyman
I would love to go to the next tourny especially if their was MvC 2 or 3s there.
but I may not be able to go do to complications

Staz

Smash Lord
hey does anybody know who axel is? he went to the MA2 and he was wearing a red sweater/shirt and he used red kirby.

hmmmmm so im pretty much sure im going to the tourney fer sure last time i couldn't go because of personal reasons :(
you better come to the next MA

feelxmyxwrath = tenshi
O' your that good Game N Watch who almost beat C!Z

Top Bottom